Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,213 members, 7,860,361 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

How Old Was Tinubu In 1995? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Old Was Tinubu In 1995? (1839 Views)

Bola Tinubu And Other Pro-Democracy Activists In Exile In 1995 (Picture) / APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) / Osinbajo Worshipping In Church In 1995 (Tony Rapu's Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Old Was Tinubu In 1995? by Aderewah: 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
Here's q picture of Tinubu in 1995. The Nadeco years. He was 42. 27 years later, he is 69. Ipob and pdp demons swear he is 80. Does Tinubu in this picture looks like he is over 60? The lies these peoole tell...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Was Tinubu In 1995? by Exclusive101: 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
Anyone debating Ipob who does not know he or she is debating lunatics need a brain check.

You beta not waste your time over them OP. Pls note when I say Ipob, I imply the tribe they represent in it's entirety with no exception of no one.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Was Tinubu In 1995? by Karlovych: 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
embarassed It's unfortunate how someone's teeth has been radioactive for over 25 years.

3 Likes

Re: How Old Was Tinubu In 1995? by BosseJ: 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
Aderewah:
Here's q picture of Tinubu in 1995. The Nadeco years. He was 42. 27 years later, he is 69. Ipob and pdp demons swear he is 80. Does Tinubu in this picture looks like he is over 60? The lies these peoole tell...

Even Dele Momodu looks older than him in that picture you attached.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Was Tinubu In 1995? by Okutanla1: 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
I suspect that it's the same people that started the whole 'Buhari is Jubril from Sudan' talk that started this Tinubu age controversy. It makes no sense to me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Was Tinubu In 1995? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
Exclusive101:
Anyone debating Ipob who does not know he or she is debating lunatics need a brain check.

You beta not waste your time over them OP. Pls note when I say Ipob, I imply the tribe they represent in it's entirety with no exception of no one.
not the way you guys assume it. Me as a southerner, I don't want any of the class of 30 yrs ago anymore.am not concerned about his age or health state Most people don't know how much they have mortgaged the future of those born within last forty years. I personally, will prefer osinbanjo, adeshina of ADB, I don't want kalu uzor, cos he's a big thief... Remember he's from east, close to me geographically, same reason I will not want Peter obi too. Funny enough I don't support ipob, general term for those ant tinubu people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Old Was Tinubu In 1995? by Naijanascam: 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2022
Hahahaha grin grin grin...... you can be funnier than funny

1 Share

Re: How Old Was Tinubu In 1995? by Vulcanheph(m): 12:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed It's unfortunate how someone's teeth has been radioactive for over 25 years.
grincheesygrin

1 Like

Re: How Old Was Tinubu In 1995? by gidgiddy: 12:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
Aderewah:

When you see Tinubu, ask him how come his first daughter is 60, and he is 69

18 Likes

Re: How Old Was Tinubu In 1995? by celeiyke: 1:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
At what age did he retire from Mobil or quit Mobil

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Was Tinubu In 1995? by Danjikanbauchi: 2:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
Aderewah:
what concern IPOB with the rotten teeth thief called Tinubu ?

2 Likes

Re: How Old Was Tinubu In 1995? by Aderewah: 5:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
gidgiddy:

His daughter is in her 40s. Don't be a fool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Was Tinubu In 1995? by Coolsperm: 6:14pm On Jan 26, 2022
Tinubu is the same age with Gowon, Awolowo senior Tinubu with just ten years

1 Like

Re: How Old Was Tinubu In 1995? by orisa37: 6:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
Re: How Old Was Tinubu In 1995? by dialfa: 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
Aderewah:

I can see white hair on his head.

1 Like

Re: How Old Was Tinubu In 1995? by GreatGod906: 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
gidgiddy:

gidgiddy d chief ipob miscreants,I am not surprised cos u also believe buhari was cloned

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Was Tinubu In 1995? by DMerciful(m): 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
What is wrong with Peter Obi?
Vickyvice:
not the way you guys assume it. Me as a southerner, I don't want any of the class of 30 yrs ago anymore.am not concerned about his age or health state Most people don't know how much they have mortgaged the future of those born within last forty years. I personally, will prefer osinbanjo, adeshina of ADB, I don't want kalu uzor, cos he's a big thief... Remember he's from east, close to me geographically, same reason I will not want Peter obi too. Funny enough I don't support ipob, general term for those ant tinubu people.

1 Like

Re: How Old Was Tinubu In 1995? by gidgiddy: 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
GreatGod906:
gidgiddy d chief ipob miscreants,I am not surprised cos u also believe buhari was cloned

He might as well been cloned considering how bad he has performed

1 Like

Re: How Old Was Tinubu In 1995? by GreatGod906: 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
gidgiddy:

He might as well been cloned considering how bad he has performed
don't u think u need to read about cloning b4 throwing d word around

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Was Tinubu In 1995? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
DMerciful:
What is wrong with Peter Obi?
he's a good governor, no doubt, but his use of security apparatus to intimidate persons not in line with him, d man whose hotel was demolished for no reason and he pretended he wasn't aware his hotel was demolished, was a friend's dad. Secondly he was quiet when Awkuzu SARS secretly killed dozens of persons without trial and dumped their bodies at d river, even when petitions were made to the governor and c.p. for an open and fair trial where any crime commitmed would be made clear, before the act of killing them. He supressed d story till d endsars protest. Ibos know what he did. He will not get their votes. He's a snake

2 Likes

Re: How Old Was Tinubu In 1995? by Oyinlomobambam(m): 7:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
Vickyvice:

You don't want it, but you seat at home without participating in removing them but ranting on social media grin grin

Only way is by joining them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Was Tinubu In 1995? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
Oyinlomobambam:

You don't want it, but you seat at home without participating in removing them but ranting on social media grin grin

Only way is by joining them
am joining em
Re: How Old Was Tinubu In 1995? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
Old enough to be a threat in alaigbo, Tinubu never ask Igbo to vote for him, never ask Peter Obi not to contest, why the 24hrs hate on Yoruba by the Kongo Jews?
Re: How Old Was Tinubu In 1995? by psychalade: 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
Oro pesije o, oro di hun! cool
Re: How Old Was Tinubu In 1995? by DMerciful(m): 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
Beer parlor gossip!
Vickyvice:
he's a good governor, no doubt, but his use of security apparatus to intimidate persons not in line with him, d man whose hotel was demolished for no reason and he pretended he wasn't aware his hotel was demolished, was a friend's dad. Secondly he was quiet when Awkuzu SARS secretly killed dozens of persons without trial and dumped their bodies at d river, even when petitions were made to the governor and c.p. for an open and fair trial where any crime commitmed would be made clear, before the act of killing them. He supressed d story till d endsars protest. Ibos know what he did. He will not get their votes. He's a snake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Old Was Tinubu In 1995? by PenSniper: 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
gidgiddy:

Bravo !!!

(1) (Reply)

- / BREAKING: Angry Mob Destroys Ademola Adeleke's Billboard In Osun (photos, Video) / BREAKING: President Buhari Departs Spain And Arrives Abuja (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.