Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,314 members, 7,850,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:53 PM

Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja - Career (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja (18847 Views)

How Do I Move My Pension Funds From Leadway Assurance To Another PFA. / For Those Living In Lagos Or Abuja What Are The Chances For Me? Advice Needed. / Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by morpheus101: 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
Gbagbuo247:

Thanks dear, I am trusting God things will work out.

I can't knock the hustle of any naija person and wish you all the luck , but my advise will remain the same on this thread and going forward that SA is no longer an easy place to hustle it out. Its on the decline as far as that is concerned.
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by LeSudAfricaine: 8:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
morpheus101:

I can't knock the hustle of any naija person and wish you all the luck , but my advise will remain the same on this thread and going forward that SA is no longer an easy place to hustle it out. Its on the decline as far as that is concerned.
grin grin grin you just can't help yourself can you? grin grin.. you're hilarious

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by morpheus101: 12:32am On Jun 28, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
grin grin grin you just can't help yourself can you? grin grin.. you're hilarious

what is hilarious about advising people not to take that leap to the promise land down south. YOur govt should be supporting people like me.
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by ibechris(m): 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
tahir01:
Move to south Africa abeg. 9ja don cast.

Terrible advice.

That country has the highest number of unemployed in Africa than any where else. And now,there is a new policy from the govt to stop the employment of foreigners which has already come to force.

South Africa don cast except u want to live dangerously there.
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by LeSudAfricaine: 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
morpheus101:

what is hilarious about advising people not to take that leap to the promise land down south. YOur govt should be supporting people like me.
What's hilarious is that you said what I expect will come from your lips grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by Gbagbuo247: 7:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
watersideboys:

Na one chance you enter.
Who cares

Mugu
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by Gbagbuo247: 7:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
morpheus101:

Hustle Different from Hustle.
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by JoeyNaza: 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2022
9icest:
Nothing Dey Southie except Yahoo and drug runs. Your only chance na to enter through school so you fit dey legit for there. A friend went through their aviation school, he’s doing great and married one girl with incredible a$$. Southie girl Dey love Naija boys since we be providers, and dem go tie you down for life.
Na G-boys and drug boys full southie.
Southie sweet if your maga dey pay steady or dem anti drug boys never spot you, but na hell when no one is paying you.
Abuja is not bad, so far you get free accommodation. If I be you, I go hold Abuja tight, further my education (professional or master degree) and enter civil service. Na Nigerian civil servants be the most richest criminals for the world, especially the ones for Abuja and Lagos. Those guys dey make blood money. I don hustle for many years but see those guys are richer than most people wey japa Dey hustle inside cold and racist land. Anyways, you fit go meet your pastor make him direct you according to the spirit. Best of luck bro

See the clown calling PO an ethnic candidate. You are a waste. Someone like you has no idea of what is best for this country. You can as well leave to "Southie" and become a criminal, if you're not already one here

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Best To Utilize The New Minimum Wage / Is It Good To Tell Your Boss You Are Resigning Or Take Your Salary And Leave? / Is This The Best Resignation Letter Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.