Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja (18858 Views)

How Do I Move My Pension Funds From Leadway Assurance To Another PFA. / For Those Living In Lagos Or Abuja What Are The Chances For Me? Advice Needed. / Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by heniford2: 7:16pm On Jan 31, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Imgine the gall of this idiot.. grin
go hang transfer

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by morpheus101: 7:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
IronGalaxy:
I don't know, it seems Mashaba is your boogeyman ...the way you obsess about him, lol.

Nah I like to identify and call out Nationalist under cover xenophobes who like to pick on people.
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by IronGalaxy: 7:25pm On Jan 31, 2022
heniford2:
go hang transfer
I assume you're showing me your mouth

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by heniford2: 7:36pm On Jan 31, 2022
IronGalaxy:
lol angry grin where is TMKsouth bro
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by TjoBATHONG(m): 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
IronGalaxy:

LOL grin, yeah henifart is obviously farting over there - through his mouth.

cc heniford2
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by heniford2: 7:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

LOL grin, yeah henifart is obviously farting over there - through his mouth.

cc heniford2
mumu boyz undecided
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by morpheus101: 7:44pm On Jan 31, 2022
NO mind this boyz wey dey psyche you about South Africa bros.

Even their own people dey fear say dem wan become FAILED STATE with or without foreigner problem. Listen to MR. Mohale speak the fire!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOXbgQG14uM
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by TjoBATHONG(m): 9:30pm On Jan 31, 2022
morpheus101:
NO mind this boyz wey dey psyche you about South Africa bros.

Even their own people dey fear say dem wan become FAILED STATE with or without foreigner problem. Listen to MR. Mohale speak the fire!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOXbgQG14uM

We always self-introspect in SA, that's why we're progressive. It's been happening since the 90s so nothing to see here - moving along.

Unlike Jollof-geria where u lie to yourselves and each other all the time. When was the last time your politicians spoke any word of truth?
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by morpheus101: 9:54pm On Jan 31, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

We always self-introspect in SA, that's why we're progressive. It's been happening since the 90s so nothing to see here - moving along.

Unlike Jollof-geria where u lie to yourselves and each other all the time. When was the last time your politicians spoke any word of truth?

Yes because your vision is limited to the horizons of the Limpopo you are too lazy to google or Youtube videos of Nigerians debating the countries issues or who are on the streets protesting, artists releasing political motivated tracks, trying to compel the government to act.

A simple google of an individual by the name of "Pat utomi" and his introspective debates will reveal your narrow minded shack dwelling mind....

Mumu's want to see what they want to see and not what is really there.
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by TjoBATHONG(m): 10:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
morpheus101:

Yes because your vision is limited to the horizons of the Limpopo you are too lazy to google or Youtube videos of Nigerians debating the countries issues or who are on the streets protesting, artists releasing political motivated tracks, trying to compel the government to act.

A simple google of an individual by the name of "Pat utomi" and his introspective debates will reveal your narrow minded shack dwelling mind....

Mumu's want to see what they want to see and not what is really there.

So why are u pained when Bonang Mohale dissects SA issues?

U made it seem like a foreign concept to u - and since my "horizons are limited to the Limpopo" I then resigned myself to not caring about what happens in Jollof-geria.
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by morpheus101: 10:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

So why are u pained when Bonang Mohale dissects SA issues?

How am I pained, Did you not see where I said he is spitting Fire, stop projecting.

TjoBATHONG:

U made it seem like a foreign concept to u - and since my "horizons are limited to the Limpopo" I then resigned myself to not caring about what happens in Jollof-geria.

In the words of my country's lingua franca- "I no send you o!"
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by TjoBATHONG(m): 10:19pm On Jan 31, 2022
morpheus101:

How am I pained, Did you not see where I said he is spitting Fire, stop projecting.

In the words of my country's lingua franca- "I no send you o!"

In the lingua franca of Mzansi - "Andizi!" cool

Mashaba quit the joburg council today to expand his reach nationwide. Weren't u complaining two days ago that you'd love to see him have national appeal and become president in 2029 or sooner grin

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by morpheus101: 10:24pm On Jan 31, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

In the lingua franca of Mzansi - "Andizi!" cool

Mashaba quit the joburg council today to expand his reach nationwide. Weren't u complaining two days ago that you'd love to see him have national appeal and become president in 2029 or sooner grin
The man knows he can't do anything in that position with the powerful Dr Mpho Phalatse on the helm and driving the seat so now he hopes to spread his xenophobic tendences round the country with the key word being "hope."

We are hoping the people outside gauteng are a little more intelligent. I suspect they are.
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by TjoBATHONG(m): 10:31pm On Jan 31, 2022
morpheus101:

The man knows he can't do anything in that position with the powerful Dr Mpho Phalatse on the helm and driving the seat so now he hopes to spread his xenophobic tendences round the country with the key word being "hope."

We are hoping the people outside gauteng are a little more intelligent. I suspect they are.

grin grin grin

How is Mpho powerful?
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by morpheus101: 10:34pm On Jan 31, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

grin grin grin

How is Mpho powerful?

She is the mayor, can articulate herself far more better than the Mampara Mashaba and her party pretty much controls the whole the best places in Gauteng.
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by TjoBATHONG(m): 10:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
morpheus101:

She is the mayor, can articulate herself far more better than the Mampara Mashaba and her party pretty much controls the whole the best places in Gauteng.

BS. U know damn well that if ActionSA pulls out that coalition the DA's house of cards will come crashing down in Johannesburg and Pretoria (your 'best places of Gauteng')

Once again it will be Mashaba that leaves the DA with egg on their face like he did the last time around when he was a DA mayor and handed the city back to the ANC with his resignation.

Go fool kwasakwasa eaters in Hillbrow will ya - Mashaba's got the DA and Mpho Phalatse by the balls grin
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by morpheus101: 11:07pm On Jan 31, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

BS. U know damn well that if ActionSA pulls out that coalition the DA's house of cards will come crashing down in Johannesburg and Pretoria (your 'best places of Gauteng')

Why did people vote more for the DA than ActionSA with all his popularity. He took much of the radical Eff votes and disgruntled former loyalist ANC member and not that of the DA, could it be that there are more people who are in the center of politics than the extreme right like your Mashaba?

TjoBATHONG:

Once again it will be Mashaba that leaves the DA with egg on their face like he did the last time around when he was a DA mayor and handed the city back to the ANC with his resignation.

and he keeps flip flopping, today he hands it to the ANC, tomorrow the DA, evidence of his childishness and lack of political aptitude.

TjoBATHONG:

Go fool kwasakwasa eaters in Hillbrow will ya - Mashaba's got the DA and Mpho Phalatse by the balls grin

You so wish. The DA ahs real money behind it and is slowly taking over Gauteng province as they their second strong hold outside the Westen cape and your Mashaba is just now trying to drive round the country with his broke azz trying to convince people of his xenophobia.
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by TjoBATHONG(m): 11:34pm On Jan 31, 2022
morpheus101:

Why did people vote more for the DA than ActionSA with all his popularity. He took much of the radical Eff votes and disgruntled former loyalist ANC member and not that of the DA, could it be that there are more people who are in the center of politics than the extreme right like your Mashaba?

[/sup] Duh! ActionSA is 2 years old - the DA is over 50 years old .[sup]

and he keeps flip flopping, today he hands it to the ANC, tomorrow the DA, evidence of his childishness and lack of political aptitude.

[/sup] He didn't willingly hand it over to the ANC - the DA was racist. Unlike Jollof-gerians Mashaba and a vast majority of South Africans aren't house niggas. And he did vow he will return to oust the ANC again [sup]

You so wish. The DA ahs real money behind it and is slowly taking over Gauteng province as they their second strong hold outside the Westen cape and your Mashaba is just now trying to drive round the country with his broke azz trying to convince people of his xenophobia.
[/sup] The black DA is what Gautengers have been waiting for and that is the ActionSA. Soon investors will dump the white DA because the future of SA is black and nothing else - and everyone knows it [sup]
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by morpheus101: 12:03am On Feb 01, 2022
TjoBATHONG:
Duh! ActionSA is 2 years old - the DA is over 50 years old

Well technically speaking the DA or Mashaba are not 2 years old but are simple offshoots and disgruntled members of former parties who's politicas have shifted to the right and so are their voters.

TjoBATHONG:

He didn't willingly hand it over to the ANC - the DA was racist. Unlike Jollof-gerians Mashaba and a vast majority of South Africans aren't house niggas. And he did vow he will return to oust the ANC again

He was trying to pull the DA to the right of their politics and his xenophobic tendences drove him out of the DA. The powers that be in the DA had no time for a nationalist when they have been trying to created a coalition party of many colors.

TjoBATHONG:
The black DA is what Gautengers have been waiting for and that is the ActionSA. Soon investors will dump the white DA because the future of SA is black and nothing else - and everyone knows it

Apparently you have not idea how entrenched White money is in South African politics and how powerful that impacts and influences politics.

YOur right wing messiah will be forced to move from the extreme right otherwise his party is just the flavor of the month. Long term he will fail. You think Politics is relegated to local matters huh?

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by Mercyfolash: 12:14am On Feb 01, 2022
Mtn Data

3gb - N500
6gb N1, 000

Whatsapp: 09151872665
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by JaceBlaze: 7:31am On Feb 01, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Dirty people? SA? grin grin grin the most cosmopolitan African country leading with dirty people ? do you hear yourself ? have you seen your own people sef? dirty dashikis, dirty Muslim women with dirty hijab, shapeless ugly chicks with bleached light faces and dark arms and legs wearing dirty flip-flops and cheap weaves walk the pothole-riddled roads, jostling for spaces through a crowded lagos, with dirty mamas wearing dirty gele selling fufu, the smell of fufu and armpit fills the air, the blurring noise of okadas is defeaning.....ooh ah, I'd rather die na grin grin grin grin

Well...damn shocked

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by andrewbaba44: 1:54pm On Feb 01, 2022
porthouse7:
i will advice u go to south africa, but they dont issue permit to nigerians again, if u will run it agent will charge u 1m

They do issue but it’s expensive ,and the permit is legit .
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by porthouse7(f): 5:35pm On Feb 01, 2022
andrewbaba44:

They do issue but it’s expensive ,and the permit is legit .
did u read well?
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by Transcriber: 6:16pm On Feb 01, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Dirty people? SA? grin grin grin the most cosmopolitan African country leading with dirty people ? do you hear yourself ? have you seen your own people sef? dirty dashikis, dirty Muslim women with dirty hijab, shapeless ugly chicks with bleached light faces and dark arms and legs wearing dirty flip-flops and cheap weaves walk the pothole-riddled roads, jostling for spaces through a crowded lagos, with dirty mamas wearing dirty gele selling fufu, the smell of fufu and armpit fills the air, the blurring noise of okadas is defeaning.....ooh ah, I'd rather die na grin grin grin grin
grin cheesy
You seem to know much about Nigeria angry

Atleast we are not hiv ridden

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by andrewbaba44: 6:37pm On Feb 01, 2022
porthouse7:
did u read well?

They do issue without agent ,that’s what I meant ,no need to be rude
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by porthouse7(f): 9:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
andrewbaba44:

They do issue without agent ,that’s what I meant ,no need to be rude
no one is rude, ur responses is unnecessary thou
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by watersideboys: 3:08am On Feb 02, 2022
IronGalaxy:
The same diseases you transmit to your babies huh flip-flop man? The most babies born with HIV on planet earth! let that sink in.....quick question, where do you think these babies get Hiv from huh Skull-miner?

Casted country called South africa. Nobody is interested In your country again. Foreigners are holding your lazy asss country to ransome. Once they leave your country is gone because all you know is homosexuality , to give each other disease, take drugs, kidnap teenagers for perverted sex and stay idol all day.

You come to nairaland to respond to comments all day shows that you're jobless. Why don't you get a job or go get your own forum. OK OK what kind of job do you do in South africa? I bet you're a druggie
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by IronGalaxy: 8:17am On Feb 02, 2022
Transcriber:
grin cheesy
You seem to know much about Nigeria angry

Atleast we are not hiv ridden
That's cause you're iving in denial

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by IronGalaxy: 8:19am On Feb 02, 2022
watersideboys:

Casted country called South africa. Nobody is interested In your country again. Foreigners are holding your lazy asss country to ransome. Once they leave your country is gone because all you know is homosexuality , to give each other disease, take drugs, kidnap teenagers for perverted sex and stay idol all day.

You come to nairaland to respond to comments all day shows that you're jobless. Why don't you get a job or go get your own forum. OK OK what kind of job do you do in South africa? I bet you're a druggie
blah blah blah...aint no country like Mzansi in Africa my guy.

Please rest

1 Like

Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by mysticwarrior(m): 10:52am On Feb 02, 2022
IronGalaxy:
oya die na.
Re: Should I Move To South Africa Or Abuja by JaceBlaze: 10:54am On Feb 02, 2022
watersideboys:

Shut your kwerekwere ass up.If South Africa closed its embassy in Lagos today your whole pathetic life would be meaningless (not that it isn't already) as we speak thousands of your dirty flip flop wearing cousins are lining up under the sizzling hot temperatures of Lagos to beg for a South African visa.The only thing held at ransom here is your jungle at the hands of Boko Haram and all variants of machete wielding bandits.What is this garri guzzling kwerekwere saying? Aren't you the ones kidnapping teenage girls and keeping them in baby factories so you can sell their offsprings for profit? And you think you the one to talk about people being lazy?

Why do you kwerekweres think you are the moral fabric of any society when your hands are dripping with blood of innocent people? How many times on this forum have we read about cultists severing people's heads for money rituals? And you think you are the one to point at South Africans as the bad guys? Haha jeez

Your ass doesn't smell like the lavender flower either,you python soup drinking slob.The difference between you and us is that at least we're honest about our ills and we don't celebrate other countries' downfalls like you do.

Peace out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Is This The Best Resignation Letter Ever? / 15 Signs You Have A Bad Boss / Agricultural Enginering Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.