Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary (37306 Views)

PDP Delegates Show Fayose Ballot As They Vote For Bisi Kolawole / APC Wins Ekiti South Senatorial District – Official Result / Photos From Ekiti PDP Governorship Campaign Rally 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by Hollyharjii: 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2022
Oops, I see... waiting patiently till tomorrow APC own make game change

Ihatebuhariwith:
na that bisi kolawole day ose support, him no support prof Olusola agsin
Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by Hollyharjii: 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
Biodun Oyebanji (Fmr Ekiti State SSG)

BabaIbo:

Who is BAO?
Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by studentofTruth: 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
Interesting

Make 5 different 90-second videos of you or your friend sleeping in different places and positions. It can sleeping on the couch or bed or anywhere. Just 5 different videos in different clothes and positions/places.

You will get #1,000 for the 5 videos. The videos should be clear enough to make out the sleeping position and state of the eyes.

send them here: sleepstudies@yandex.com

The 5 videos should not be more than 20 MB. You may zip the file if they are more than that or send them separately.

Thanks
Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by mastercee(m): 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
Ogun people are stupid, if they elect this man
This man will deal with you people

What part of the post did you read Ogun?

Did you change your dealer?

1 Like

Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by mastercee(m): 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
chrisxxx:

Shepe no good ooo. We are talking about an election in Egypt you are talking about Ogun. Lol

Haaa! Egypt cheesy cheesy cheesy

O ma se o
Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by Munzy14(m): 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
fergie001:

"You cannot reap where you did not sow." - Fayose 2022
Reminds me of one of vectors punch line...."I run Ekiti, call me fayose...

1 Like

Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
Whosoever that controls the state party structure determines the winner of the primaries except there is an powerful influential force from national level, be it direct or indirect primaries.

For APC, Biodun Oyebanji will emerge as the winner. He is candidate Feyemi is backing and Fayemi holds the state part structure in his pocket.
Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by seunmsg(m): 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
As predicted. Biodun Oyebanji will win APC’s ticket tomorrow. The stage is now set for the general election.
Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by seunmsg(m): 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Matters arising

Ekiti is obviously going back to PDP

Congrats to the peoples party

Stop sleeping on a bicycle.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by seunmsg(m): 9:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
Hollyharjii:
Atleast Prof Olusola wey be Fayose's favorite no emerge, also wish BAO no emerge tomorrow make we have fair grounds for the Guber

Kiddo, go and sleep and stop talking nonsense.
Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by Confirmedzombie: 9:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
All the mouth Fayose made his candidate still lost.
Its time for Fayose to retire. Anybody IPOB supports will always lose.
Big shame on Ipob and Fayose.

Except the candidates that lost support this man, I see our great party PDP being trashed by anybody Fayemi supports.

PDP will rise again.
Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by olatuns2017: 10:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
Vaponod:
Unrelated

But

Tinubu will be disgraced las las

Feel free to call me IPOB

Na Tinubu go marry your mama las las

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by PastorFire: 10:08pm On Jan 26, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

it now depends on who APC is filing, if na MOB or other grassroot politician than I can reaffirmed your position on that
Who else other than MOB?
Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by Reference(m): 10:08pm On Jan 26, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:
It would be great if he can deliver Ekiti state from the shackles of underdevelopment and put the state on the map economically and most importantly, improving the standard of living of the people

Good governance in short

But then they all about the money, damn!

Why can’t everyone have a good heart like me, I mean the masses are suffering

I said what I said

So where did he say, swear, sign and seal that he will do all in your aforementioned prayer....
Or are you amongst the Citizen K, that sits back and 'hopes' a politician will become the opposite of what they are by nature.... that is not giving a hoot about the people...
Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by chamboy(m): 10:12pm On Jan 26, 2022
The same PDP will be shouting against Candidate hand-picking.
Fayose hand picked this guy and he won primaries
Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by Damzy101(m): 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Ogun bawo cheesy grin
Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by Indispensable85(m): 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
Fayose still in full control of the ekiti pdp.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by alomeda600(m): 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

E sha rora ma mu igbo

1 Like

Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by pfadom: 10:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
Segun Oni is a serial decampee. The governorship seat dey hungry am.

Massiveglory:
Hope Segun oni will not decamp as usual.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by comrChris(m): 10:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
Everytime ex governors will be contesting for governor in ekiti. They almost made me believe there's no other worthy politician in that state except fayose, fayemi and segun oni
Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
Tinubu camp will support Fayose candidate
Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by jrusky(m): 10:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Not ogun its Ekiti guess you mixed it up.
Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by Oppy2k2: 10:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
An easy ride for BAO.

No to fraudulent people without character in Ekiti State.

BAOOOOOOOOOO is coming
Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by Buckeyemedia1: 10:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
fergie001:
Bisi Kolawole— 671votes
Segun Oni— 330votes
Nonsense.
Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by Salvador1: 10:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
PDP have lost the election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by juman(m): 10:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
Former chairman is also powerful in the party.

A present governor was one time chairman of his party.
Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by Oppy2k2: 10:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
An easy ride for BAO.

No to fraudulent people without character in Ekiti State.

BAOOOOOOOOOO is coming
Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by Lindodo20: 11:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
studentofTruth:
Interesting

Make 5 different 90-second videos of you or your friend sleeping in different places and positions. It can sleeping on the couch or bed or anywhere. Just 5 different videos in different clothes and positions/places.

You will get #1,000 for the 5 videos. The videos should be clear enough to make out the sleeping position and state of the eyes.

send them here: sleepstudies@yandex.com

The 5 videos should not be more than 20 MB. You may zip the file if they are more than that or send them separately.

Thanks

No be juju be dat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi / List Of Ministers Who Plan To Travel Abroad After May 29 And Their "Excuses" / Hanan Buhari Celebrates Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.