Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary (37353 Views)

PDP Delegates Show Fayose Ballot As They Vote For Bisi Kolawole / APC Wins Ekiti South Senatorial District – Official Result / Photos From Ekiti PDP Governorship Campaign Rally 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by LordEmrys: 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
Ogun people are stupid, if they elect this man
This man will deal with you people

Pass me that loud grin grin
Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by Badonasty(m): 11:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
Just Two votes for Biodun olujimi...why na?
Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by Johnnyessence(m): 11:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
“We are going to fight together to make him (Bisi Kolawole) governor. We are satisfied with the process and no one is complaining. You saw it all here.”

--- Segun Oni
Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by LollySeaSide: 11:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
How many mg D General give you today?
Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by Antoeni(m): 11:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
Segu Oni is the best candidate for PDP,
Congratulations to APC
Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by oyeb15: 11:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
It's over for pdp in Ekiti. It's going to be a walk over for ApC. Fayemi plans has worked. Thanks to cleptomaniac Fayose.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by Johnnyessence(m): 11:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
Seeing grassroots works of Oshokomole. I strongly believe that Engineer Segun will work tirelessly for the emergence of the Pdp flag bearer in Ekiti State in the person of Otunba Bisi kolawole.

Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by WilsonGideon1: 11:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
I am not a politician but I am from Ekiti State and resides there. Majority of the residents of the state want a change in government, because the current administration is nothing to write home about, but with this result, I can boldly say that P.D.P can never win the forthcoming gubernatorial election,they have chosen the wrong candidate, the only person in P.D.P that can strongly contest with the A.P.C candidate is the former governor of the state. Sincerely,the ruling party don't need to manipulate the result before they win. (MY VIEW)

6 Likes

Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by Caseless: 11:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Fayose still has mouth in Ekiti politics ooo
Eleka, his anointed candidate in the last election still lost.
Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by Yebosola(m): 12:00am On Jan 27, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:
It would be great if he can deliver Ekiti state from the shackles of underdevelopment and put the state on the map economically and most importantly, improving the standard of living of the people

Good governance in short

But then they all about the money, damn!

Why can’t everyone have a good heart like me, I mean the masses are suffering

I said what I said

Lori Iro.
Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by shinealight(m): 12:06am On Jan 27, 2022
nairavsdollars:

Do you see the incumbent Governor Fayemi losing the state to a PDP guy after taking it from Fayose? Highly unlikely!!
Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by HRMK: 12:07am On Jan 27, 2022
TIME TO GO TO COURT OR JUMP SHIP!KOLAWOLE IS THE POLITICAL SON OF EX PDP GOV!
Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by alone1fun12: 12:14am On Jan 27, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by chenny360(m): 12:27am On Jan 27, 2022
Wetin segun oni dey find for governorship again this people no get shame walahi
Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by Tekkyboy(m): 12:44am On Jan 27, 2022
fayose get doings,his face show like billboard for ekiti.
Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by zoedew: 1:57am On Jan 27, 2022
Massiveglory:
Hope Segun oni will not decamp as usual.
The former Xerox Engineer will pick up his toolbox and seek another copier to service!

1 Like

Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by zoedew: 1:58am On Jan 27, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Yet baby Eleka lost! Fayose left Eleka’s feeding bottle in Ibadan!
Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by Bimpe29: 2:23am On Jan 27, 2022
Congratulations to him but is it not going to be an easy ride for APC?
Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by dragunov: 3:01am On Jan 27, 2022
seunmsg:

Stop sleeping on a bicycle.

See person wey don de sleep on roller skates since. Kadoso Mutairu!

1 Like

Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by kaylardz(m): 4:16am On Jan 27, 2022
MOB will beat dis one black and blue on election day
Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by Doyou2019: 5:25am On Jan 27, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

And which of the low-grade hopefuls won't?
Just look around you and name one public servant who is a servant-leader through and through.
They are all thieves, stealing a living in their respective offices, because political parties just wouldn't do their work..
Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by Dotevic: 5:50am On Jan 27, 2022
Wish him all the best
Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by Burgerlomo: 6:11am On Jan 27, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Abori nta e ni? Because if not wetin konsan Ogun people with what is happening in Ekiti?

1 Like

Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by VEHINTOLAR: 7:15am On Jan 27, 2022
Ekiti is Fayose and Fayose is Ekiti !
Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by VEHINTOLAR: 7:20am On Jan 27, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Take it easy on that substance,it is not good for your sanity !
Re: Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary by Hollyharjii: 7:29am On Jan 27, 2022
E go choke you today

seunmsg:

Kiddo, go and sleep and stop talking nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ortom Warns Against Drinking, Womanizing In Government House / Fatima, Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Describes Her Tenure Under APC As Memorable / Policeman Beats & Injures A Driver In Abraka, Delta State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.