Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,379 members, 7,850,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:37 PM

Rivers Aircraft: Amaechi Refutes Abandoning State’s Aircraft In Germany - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Aircraft: Amaechi Refutes Abandoning State’s Aircraft In Germany (16529 Views)

Shettima Inducts 2 TK-129 ATAK Helicopters, King Air 360i Aircraft In Benue / Wike Recovers Rivers Aircraft From Germany / Governor Mai Mala Buni Replies Critics Who Accused Him Of Abandoning State... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Aircraft: Amaechi Refutes Abandoning State’s Aircraft In Germany by Owologbo(m): 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2022
NGpatriot:
I even remember Wike the buffon saying Amaechi put juju inside the plane to kill him.

The thing is, Wike is just another crude, crass, uncivilized bush man, he's like a market woman, he shouts and spew all manner of rubbish like a roadside thug with no common sense.

The plane in question is still registered to the Rivers state government, not in Amaechi's name.

Wike just found a loophole to loot money so he cooked up a scheme about abandon plane and quickly fly his fellow clowns to Germany to do jamboree at the expense of the people of rivers state and thrown 3 million inside shalanga on to of the old and archaic 20-year-old plane.

The fool cried and shout that Amaechi wasted money on 2 jets and the state can not afford 2 jets, now the same clown not only have 2 jets, he spent 3 million euros on the 20 year old plane, now, is he going to blame and criticize himself for operating 2 jets including this 20 year old 3 million euros awoof spending?

The man is a piece of shittt, a dunce and pathetic dickhead.

So, it's no the plane banned by GEJ government not to fly in Nigeria?
You see how you are fooling yourself?
Re: Rivers Aircraft: Amaechi Refutes Abandoning State’s Aircraft In Germany by pquaver(m): 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Ask RUAG the question and they are in the right to answer the question, "the person they have been communicating with". Probably, Amaechi, the ex transport Commissioner or Wike. Secondly, RUAG has not refute the claimed by Wike that the aircraft was abandoned with them.

RUAG cannot refute cos it does not concern them or come against their interest. So u mind told u they have been communicating with Amaechi OK ooo so who has been paying the demurrage all this while Amaechi ba? And someone spent 3 million euros on it? Continue to deceive urself
Re: Rivers Aircraft: Amaechi Refutes Abandoning State’s Aircraft In Germany by Odidigboigbo(m): 2:27am On Jan 28, 2022
pquaver:

RUAG cannot refute cos it does not concern them or come against their interest. So u mind told u they have been communicating with Amaechi OK ooo so who has been paying the demurrage all this while Amaechi ba? And someone spent 3 million euros on it? Continue to deceive urself
My mind did not tell me anything. According to Wike, the aircraft was abandoned, which means the issue of payment of demurrage does not arise. If they have been paying demurrage, which means it wasn't abandon. I have work in a shipping company, you can only tagged a consignment abandoned when the owner refused to claimed it or come for it, refused to pay demurrage and closed all means of communication for a certain period of time.
Re: Rivers Aircraft: Amaechi Refutes Abandoning State’s Aircraft In Germany by pquaver(m): 5:01am On Jan 28, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
My mind did not tell me anything. According to Wike, the aircraft was abandoned, which means the issue of payment of demurrage does not arise. If they have been paying demurrage, which means it wasn't abandon. I have work in a shipping company, you can only tagged a consignment abandoned when the owner refused to claimed it or come for it, refused to pay demurrage and closed all means of communication for a certain period of time.

Can u listen to yourself? It's like saying u leave ur car in a private car mechanic abroad for 7 years and u Say no demurrage was paid in that time you abandoned it. Before you abandoned it there was no contracted signed? Without information to the person receiving the services? You think Germany is Nigeria Abi? I don't know if illogical thinking is a criteria for political sycophancy.

Well according to Amaechi the handed everything in handover to wike government. If he read the hand over perhaps he would have seen it. Since u wanna take sides. According to wike. Wike is angel Abi? Mtscheww
Re: Rivers Aircraft: Amaechi Refutes Abandoning State’s Aircraft In Germany by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:31am On Jan 28, 2022
pquaver:

Can u listen to yourself? It's like saying u leave ur car in a private car mechanic abroad for 7 years and u Say no demurrage was paid in that time you abandoned it. Before you abandoned it there was no contracted signed? Without information to the person receiving the services? You think Germany is Nigeria Abi? I don't know if illogical thinking is a criteria for political sycophancy.

Well according to Amaechi the handed everything in handover to wike government. If he read the hand over perhaps he would have seen it. Since u wanna take sides. According to wike. Wike is angel Abi? Mtscheww
Stop assumption and please tell me the meaning of abandonment.
Where did read that they have been paying demurrage? I only comment based on available information in public domain. There is no evidence anywhere that demurrage was being paid anywhere.
Are you telling me that people have not been abandoning their consignment an item brought for repair as the case maybe in western world, after the initial paper work?
As a shipper, we have a lot unclaimed(abandoned) items we shipped but the owners refused to come up to claimed them. I talk base on experience not assumptions.
Re: Rivers Aircraft: Amaechi Refutes Abandoning State’s Aircraft In Germany by pquaver(m): 11:40am On Jan 28, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Stop assumption and please tell me the meaning of abandonment.
Where did read that they have been paying demurrage? I only comment based on available information in public domain. There is no evidence anywhere that demurrage was being paid anywhere.
Are you telling me that people have not been abandoning their consignment an item brought for repair as the case maybe in western world, after the initial paper work?
As a shipper, we have a lot unclaimed(abandoned) items we shipped but the owners refused to come up to claimed them. I talk base on experience not assumptions.

So as a shopper if u abondon goods for 7years u just walk in to npa one day an come and collect ur goods right.. Well sorry to burst ur bubble it does not work that way in aviation in Germany.. And the same place u got ur available information, its also there that there was a hand over with documents but you chosse to ignore it. Again u cannot abandon an aircraft here in Germany after 7years especially with a paperwork that states who it belongs to with contact details.. The company will contact you via phone call, emails and written Brief. I am also telling you out of experience.. That long it stayed there someone paid for it.
Re: Rivers Aircraft: Amaechi Refutes Abandoning State’s Aircraft In Germany by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:54am On Jan 28, 2022
pquaver:

So as a shopper if u abondon goods for 7years u just walk in to npa one day an come and collect ur goods right.. Well sorry to burst ur bubble it does not work that way in aviation in Germany.. And the same place u got ur available information, its also there that there was a hand over with documents but you chosse to ignore it. Again u cannot abandon an aircraft here in Germany after 7years especially with a paperwork that states who it belongs to with contact details.. The company will contact you via phone call, emails and written Brief. I am also telling you out of experience.. That long it stayed there someone paid for it.
Your believe is based on assumption without a prove. As I said earlier, the transport Commissioner can only prove Wike wrong by publishing the part of handover note that indicates the states of the aircraft an it's location since Wike claimed that they did not made mention of the status of the aircraft in their handover notes.
Re: Rivers Aircraft: Amaechi Refutes Abandoning State’s Aircraft In Germany by pquaver(m): 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Your believe is based on assumption without a prove. As I said earlier, the transport Commissioner can only prove Wike wrong by publishing the part of handover note that indicates the states of the aircraft an it's location since Wike claimed that they did not made mention of the status of the aircraft in their handover notes.

Wike made the allegations I am sure u know the burden of proof lies on the accuser..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku / Another Bomb Explosion At Sheka Police Station In Kano / Gov. Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Nsukka Urban(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.