Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure (6049 Views)

Oyetola: I Left ₦‎14 Billion For Adeleke; He Doesn’t Understand Governance / Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing / Sanwo-Olu: List Of Promises On Social Media Purportedly From Me Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by Semmatload: 8:35am On Jan 27, 2022
Osun State Governor, Adegboyega Oyetola, on Wednesday said he has fulfilled many of his promises, especially in the area of infrastructure development for the people of Ile-Ife and Modakeke in the state.

Oyetola spoke at separate rallies held in Modakeke and Ile-Ife during his tour to Ife Central and Ife East local government areas of the state.

He then requested for continuous support and commitment from the members of the All Progressives Congress with an assurance to do more, if given chance of another term in office.

He said, “I trust the people of Ife and Modakeke, you have always stuck to your words, you have promised to be with me for second term project and I trust you to do as pledged.

“I have fulfilled many of my promises on Infrastructure in Ife and Modakeke and I am assuring of you of more infrastructure. I am here to promise that once you stand by us, we will meet your expectations.

“With what I am seeing here, I am not afraid and I’m sure that whatever type of primary the party endorses, either direct or indirect, with your support I will be victorious. Be patient, as we move on, many people would be appointed into position.

“We can only spread infrastructure and political development when we are in power, so work more to ensure that the party, and I retain the seat of power to spread more dividends of democracy within the party and to the general populace.”

Speaking further, Oyetola also urged members of the party to work towards resolution of whatever misunderstanding within the party to ensure unity and focus on the July governorship poll.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/ive-fulfilled-many-promises-on-infrastructure-says-oyetola/%3famp

5 Likes

Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by Totilopussylick(m): 8:40am On Jan 27, 2022
sad
Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by blessingtimpk: 8:41am On Jan 27, 2022
grin you know elections are around the corner when they say this

2 Likes

Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 27, 2022
Adeleke Ademola shall take over this time
Watch out!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by CapitalHYC(m): 8:42am On Jan 27, 2022
Hmmm You don’t need to tell them you did so many , You don’t even need to show them , They’d see them now

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by tillaman(m): 8:42am On Jan 27, 2022
sad
Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by Adebaba1(m): 8:42am On Jan 27, 2022
Mr governor is now appearing in the news because it's Time for election

10 Likes

Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by fabson21(m): 8:42am On Jan 27, 2022
Oh really
Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by nairaman66(m): 8:42am On Jan 27, 2022
Let your works speak for you then!

5 Likes

Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by TheRareGem1(f): 8:43am On Jan 27, 2022
Is this man high on something? All you do is pay workers salary.....so delivering one flyover in the whole four years is fulfilling? Nonesense with no ingredient.

You can't beat Aregbesola legacy in Osun. You suppose to build on his legacy not destroy it. Relief the state by paying debt.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by manee2(m): 8:44am On Jan 27, 2022
Akiko sad

High on inhaled decayed feces

2 Likes

Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by pedesst: 8:44am On Jan 27, 2022
Believe a Yoruba Muslim at ur peril
Believe a politician at your peril

Now imagine a Yoruba Muslim politician

8 Likes

Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by BigDawsNet: 8:46am On Jan 27, 2022
lipsrsealed Let me mark that one

Oya it remain

1 million Jobs
50 new Health care
Strengthen Security
Pay salaries

Hmmm handle those ones first den I will now grade you ...

Good job so far anyway

2 Likes

Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by nairavsdollars(f): 8:46am On Jan 27, 2022
Lori iro

1 Like

Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by todaynewsreview: 8:46am On Jan 27, 2022
I believe the onus now rest on the people concern to either agree or disagree. Probably, he promised less. If a man promised 3 road network for 2 years and able to complete 2, such statement may be valid. Hence, the people concern should validate base on the promises made as per infrastructure in the area.

“I have fulfilled many of my promises on Infrastructure in Ife and Modakeke..."
Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by uthlaw: 8:48am On Jan 27, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Is this man high on something? All you do is pay workers salary.....so delivering one flyover in the whole four years is fulfilling? Nonesense with no ingredient.

You can't beat Aregbesola legacy in Osun. You suppose to build on his legacy not destroy it. Relief the state by paying debt.
did he even complete the flyover....PDP is taking over osun state,no thought about that!

9 Likes

Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by Abbey090(m): 8:49am On Jan 27, 2022
I now understand why people say rubbish on Nairaland ....d governer is really in the area of road construction...just come to Osun State and see urself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by Sucolee(m): 8:50am On Jan 27, 2022
Welldone sir.... Adeleke will continue on security and job employment...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by anonimi: 8:50am On Jan 27, 2022
blessingtimpk:
grin you know elections are around the corner when they say this

And they know how to press our emotional mumu buttons by talking about infrastructure without jobs, no income, no government services etc.
Na so we suegbe reach?

3 Likes

Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 27, 2022
Hope those achievements are there for all to see?
Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 27, 2022
Wtf

1 Like

Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by anonimi: 8:52am On Jan 27, 2022
TheRareGem1:

Who piled up the debts, even for workers and pensioners if not Aregbesola?
Is that the legacy you want this one to beat
No be juju be dat?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by Sojiboi(m): 8:52am On Jan 27, 2022
And you didn't show us some pictures at least,Let's see if building a borehole or supermarket is an achievement in infrastructure.yeye dey smell oh

3 Likes

Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by Donedeal1(m): 8:52am On Jan 27, 2022
Point of correction, "you are yet to fulfill any

promise", is what you should have said, how

can you pass when even

your teacher failed.?

3 Likes

Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by AFvckingAlpha(m): 8:53am On Jan 27, 2022
Bitch ass governor

What about stomach infrastructures??

Cos the people in your state are still hungry

If you like build a million infrastructures and the standard of living of the people in your state don’t improve your a joker

In fact your a joker just like your former boss and your oga in Aso Rock

Bitch ass leaders

I said what I said

1 Like

Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by anonimi: 8:53am On Jan 27, 2022
Kittex7:
Adeleke Ademola shall take over this time
Watch out!!

take over with his dance steps and forged certificates
Governance is not a nightclub disco business o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by Analyst7: 8:54am On Jan 27, 2022
TheRareGem1:

Baba stfu...this man is 10x better than ur aregbe...he spent years repairing his damages over the year
Hypocrite lots

4 Likes

Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by Truthisunique3: 8:55am On Jan 27, 2022
More like the next term many time to loot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kalu Withdraws From Presidential Race / Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi / France Protesting Against The Attacks Of Boko Haram!!! Shame On Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.