Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,639 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure (6056 Views)

Oyetola: I Left ₦‎14 Billion For Adeleke; He Doesn’t Understand Governance / Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing / Sanwo-Olu: List Of Promises On Social Media Purportedly From Me Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by chamboy(m): 8:55am On Jan 27, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Is this man high on something? All you do is pay workers salary.....so delivering one flyover in the whole four years is fulfilling? Nonesense with no ingredient.

You can't beat Aregbesola legacy in Osun. You suppose to build on his legacy not destroy it. Relief the state by paying debt.
how is the state debt affecting the common man in Ilesa
Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by fredoooooo: 8:56am On Jan 27, 2022
Show it sir .. not talk
Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by chamboy(m): 8:57am On Jan 27, 2022
Abbey090:
I now understand why people say rubbish on Nairaland ....d governer is really in the area of road construction...just come to Osun State and see urself
some people just have Natural Hate Filled and Eradic Vandetta Behaviour at the man Tinubu and anyone associated to him.
Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by chamboy(m): 9:00am On Jan 27, 2022
fredoooooo:
Show it sir .. not talk
GOTO Osun to see. If you are in Anambra. Take bus to ondo and then ask for a bus going to Ilesa or Iwo or Ipetu or Ila Orangun

1 Like

Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by chamboy(m): 9:01am On Jan 27, 2022
Kittex7:
Adeleke Ademola shall take over this time
Watch out!!
if for anything Dancing Senator does not pose to me as an intellectual match to Oyetola.
Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by Salvador1: 9:03am On Jan 27, 2022
Kittex7:
Adeleke Ademola shall take over this time
Watch out!!
Isha allah
Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:07am On Jan 27, 2022
blessingtimpk:
grin you know elections are around the corner when they say this
if OSUN people vote this man again, they will not see even half salary

1 Like

Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by twilliamx(m): 9:10am On Jan 27, 2022
This guy did nothing...the only functional infrastructure is what Aregbesola left behind. He is a massive failure
Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by sultry69(m): 9:16am On Jan 27, 2022
pedesst:
Believe a Yoruba Muslim at ur peril
Believe a politician at your peril

Now imagine a Yoruba Muslim politician
Guess IBO Christian will be the one that votes for him.

2 Likes

Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by smartr: 9:28am On Jan 27, 2022
pedesst:

BAT cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by Zainabthegirl1(f): 9:39am On Jan 27, 2022
Yimu na so
Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by Burgerlomo: 9:41am On Jan 27, 2022
blessingtimpk:
grin you know elections are around the corner when they say this

Desperate time

Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by Johnnyessence(m): 9:56am On Jan 27, 2022
senator Ademola Adeleke will emerge as the winner of the poll and formed new government of Osun State on November 27th. Oyetola has failed woefully in infrastructure development. He’s a complete encyclopaedia of failure governance
Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by Kingosytex(m): 9:59am On Jan 27, 2022
Oyetola Pandora is a thief and greedy man.
Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by mu2sa2: 10:00am On Jan 27, 2022
pedesst:

We shouldn't believe a yoruba muslim but you expect us to believe an ipob miscreant high on mpkummiri!

2 Likes

Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by ajepako(f): 10:27am On Jan 27, 2022
I am not from his state but this baba is the most passive governor in nigeria right now

Hardly do you hear anything about him or his government

At least, Aregbesola was always in the news during his tenure even if it was for owning gbese and salaries..

But this Baba, nothing
Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by Sheriman(m): 10:40am On Jan 27, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Is this man high on something? All you do is pay workers salary.....so delivering one flyover in the whole four years is fulfilling? Nonesense with no ingredient.

You can't beat Aregbesola legacy in Osun. You suppose to build on his legacy not destroy it. Relief the state by paying debt.
Where are you living in Osun.
I like to Know

1 Like

Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by ButterBurger: 10:46am On Jan 27, 2022
Who ask you question, will you keep quiet and shut your dirty mouth.

Okay stand up and raise your two hands up, separate them you mumu.
All these while you have been useless, na now you wan just do something when you know say election don near. Madman
Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by Kaybae(f): 11:22am On Jan 27, 2022
Scam, Useless set of individual that are not transparent in Osun Teaching recruitment. Lie Lie government, By the special grace of God, you are leaving that office. After passing the exam and interview,they later choose people that failed woefully because of connection. Bunch of liars.
Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by Occurstaem(m): 11:42am On Jan 27, 2022
Infrastructures that he can't made mention of.
I was hoping to see him state the exact location of his supposed infrastructure, but alas! He just rambled without any substance in his statement. I don't know he has added lying to his portfolio. Keep it up.
Zero security. Now we can't sleep at night because armed robbers are on rampage. And he wants a second term.
No proactiveness, he reeks of incompetence, backbiting, dishonesty and disloyalty.
Tinubu better keep a tab on him.
Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by Freelancer2020(m): 12:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
TheRareGem1:

Which flyover?, I hope you're not talking about the one at ola'ya, bridge else kan in this 21th century.
Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by Ephemmm: 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
TheRareGem1:

Why shooting yourself?

Aregbe incurred debt to the extent that he can't pay salary anymore; that is why they are calling him 'Baba hafu".

Another man came in; he is servicing the same debt and still able to pay workers' salaries regularly.

Was his inability to execute many projects not a resultant effect of the piled up debts?

Osun deserves any other person outside Aregbe's gangs.

1 Like

Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by obinoral1179(m): 1:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
TheRareGem1:

if he is paying debt what is he going to use in developing the state and as for paying salary it's a big achievement because Rauf couldn't do that and he has done is best with your he little resources coming into the shame....you should be thanking him that he didn't plunge the state in more debt...

1 Like

Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by Adejunwonlo94: 4:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
I guess he's living in an alternative reality.
All he does is pay salary.
Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by Indispensable85(m): 4:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
TheRareGem1:

If Aregbesola was so good he wouldn't have lost his local government area in the last governorship election. He left the state in huge debt and arrears of workers salary.
Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by TheSameGuy(m): 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2022
What are Aregbesola's damages?

Mention them if you're truly sure of what you're saying
Analyst7:

Baba stfu...this man is 10x better than ur aregbe...he spent years repairing his damages over the year
Hypocrite lots
Re: Oyetola: I Have Fulfilled Many Promises On Infrastructure by khello5(m): 7:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
Analyst7:

Baba stfu...this man is 10x better than ur aregbe...he spent years repairing his damages over the year
Hypocrite lots
He did Naada! He hasn't paid d 30months half salary He and Aregbe owed d workers, d pensioners are not meven smiling here. Which infrastructure is dz owala talking about? To give appointment letter to d teachers U said U employed na wahala. Lies upon lies. We are waiting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour Rally: Mark, Bankole Flee National Assembly / Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? / Kogi Group Calls For Arrest Of Tinubu Over Abubakar Audu’s ‘murder’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.