Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,042 members, 7,845,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) (6141 Views)

MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) / MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) / MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2022
Modecaih:
hahaha
What is ticklish here?
Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:30pm On Jan 27, 2022
Victerica:

Bros, I twale for you.

Keep adding more fuel to the fire.

The fire must keep on, burning.

But sometimes, try relax small. Make Simpsons, suffer small.

*When the purpose of a thing is not known, abuse is inevitable.
*When a thing is missed, it will be valued.

So for your own sanity, please take a break
This is not the first time i have been told this. Its slowly becoming a general opinion.
Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
Victerica:

KING.... RESPECT
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by Victerica(m): 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
This is not the first time i have been told this. Its slowly becoming a general opinion.

Well, what do I know?

Please, keep doing what you know, how to do best.

Thanks, for your chain-breaking threads.

The truth must be told.

Keep heating up the polity.

We are strongly, behind you.
Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2022
Victerica:

Well, what do I know?
Please, keep doing what you know, how to do best
Thanks, for your chain-breaking threads
The truth must be told
Keep heating up the polity
We are strongly, behind you
Thanks for the support.
Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
I cannot abandon men to remain vulnerable in this world, i cannot let them go down the drains, not if i can do something about, the fact that they are uneducated doesn't mean they deserve to go through the horrors this world possesses.
@Victerica If i was equipped with what i know today, TheGidRedpiller would probably not exist. Believe me i wish i didn't have to be like this, but at least i know i can help other men out there, one bitter misogynist is better than a thousand more. Its not about being enlightened, its about being enlightened in the right state of mind.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by Victerica(m): 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
I cannot abandon men to remain vulnerable in this world, i cannot let them go down the drains, not if i can do something about, the fact that they are uneducated doesn't mean they deserve to go through the horrors this world possesses.
@Victerica If i was equipped with what i know today, TheGidRedpiller would probably not exist. Believe me i wish i didn't have to be like this, but at least i know i can help other men out there, one bitter misogynist is better than a thousand more. Its not about being enlightened, its about being enlightened in the right state of mind.

True.... Only the Educateds, are free
Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:20pm On Jan 27, 2022
Victerica:

True.... Only the educated are free
Thank you for understanding.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by Halimaatz(f): 6:48pm On Jan 27, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
You belittle yourself by paying attention to her though, look at me for instance, i am the OP, the most demonized male on this forum, yet i pay no attention to all the female trolls, there are 3 thread pages here, the second page only contains insults and shamings for TheGidRedpiller. Do you see me replying

I AM A KING!! I choose to treat myself better than that, all females can do is whine, so why not go ahead and let them whine? thats what they are good at!
My message was meant for men willing to learn and accept the truth, not for insecure women.
Oga u are nt a king!!
Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2022
Halimaatz:
Oga u are nt a king!!
OK.
Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:19pm On Jan 27, 2022
Keep Your Distance From Her When She Is Refusing, Do Not Stick Around Hoping For Something That You Don't Deserve

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by Slayar: 9:19pm On Jan 27, 2022
Never beg a woman for sex

Never let a woman take advantage of your urge for sex.

I remember once I was with a lady,I had this boner and i took of my pants,left with an errect boxer,she started billing me...

Kings,I wore my pants back on and left her alone. A lesson she learnt,she never tried that again with me.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
Slayar:
Never beg a woman for sex

Never let a woman take advantage of your urge for sex.

I remember once I was with a lady,I had this boner and i took of my pants,left with an errect boxer,she started billing me...

Kings,I wore my pants back on and left her alone. A lesson she learnt,she never tried that again with me.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by jawalis(m): 10:46pm On Jan 27, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
You belittle yourself by paying attention to her though, look at me for instance, i am the OP, the most demonized male on this forum, yet i pay no attention to all the female trolls, there are 3 thread pages here, the second page only contains insults and shamings for TheGidRedpiller. Do you see me replying

I AM A KING!! I choose to treat myself better than that, all females can do is whine, so why not go ahead and let them whine? thats what they are good at!
My message was meant for men willing to learn and accept the truth, not for insecure women.
Thanks king. I shouldn’t have replied her for real. She indeed feel herself worthy. Pls continue the gospel Bruv.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by LagosNissan: 10:50pm On Jan 27, 2022
nnenwa5:

If you share tips on jobs, business, education, or how your fellow men that are wallowing in abject poverty, joblessness, and visionless. WILL YOU DIE?
Instead of teaching them how to Fvcck ladies or how to treat ladies, why not teach them how to be self employed, self empowerment, etc.
You are slowly dying and I am here to tell you that. I have never see a man so useless with his life and he is not aware of it or ashamed of it.
Use your free time well, I am challenging you to create threads teaching your fellow men and redpillers on how to be successful, rich, prosperous and accomplished.

Your mother had no son and child in you , because you are a disappointment.

Fuuckkk off.

Others are teaching that.

Reno omokri etc are doing that already

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by nnenwa5: 11:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
LagosNissan:

Fuuckkk off.

Others are teaching that.

Reno omokri etc are doing that already

Redpill kill you there, na woman matter go send you to your early grave. Common swerve. grin grin
Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by Slynation(m): 1:25am On Jan 28, 2022
I wonder why some ladies are getting pained whenever any thread is created by TGRP...Truth is that, there is virtually truth in what he has been saying and atleast 1 person is getting wiser on daily basis...!!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by Nobody: 3:50am On Jan 28, 2022
nnenwa5:

Redpill kill you there, na woman matter go send you to your early grave. Common swerve. grin grin

Why are you so triggered and bitter?
Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:51am On Jan 28, 2022
Slynation:
I wonder why some ladies are getting pained whenever any thread is created by TGRP...Truth is that, there is virtually truth in what he has been saying and atleast 1 person is getting wiser on daily basis...!!
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) by Uncle96(m): 9:30am On Jan 28, 2022
betcliq:
This days na sex before relationship. No Nigerian Girl will take you serious unless you don bang the hell out of her.

Swear, reminds me of this girl I met infront of her hostel for the first time.. we got along well, and the next day she was already begging to suck my d*ck ... apparently, she has a thing for certain type of guys..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? / Woman Destroys Her Boyfriend's N150M Mercedes-Benz For Cheating On Her (Photos) / Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.