Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,950 members, 7,810,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper (35578 Views)

Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt / 'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death / Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper by Fame1309(f): 9:21am On Jan 28, 2022
Chummynoni:
Why would a sane person buy this for 15k? I'd rather buy ogunfe
Have you gone to price goat lately?it's even less expensive for that price.bush meat..........

1 Like

Re: African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper by Blackdisciple(m): 9:39am On Jan 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Africa and killing

Cow they kill

Goat they kill

Chicken they kill

Snake almost no single day without killing lala relatives

And now this one wink

It's will look good on my pot of soup tongue

Africa and killings they are like buhari and Fulani killer herdsmen can't be separated.
Re: African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper by NohurryInLife: 9:46am On Jan 28, 2022
Poor civet. Bush Street nigga cry cry

Una just kill guy wey be say na en crabs, reptiles & birds en dey always hunt jejely on en own cry cry

Wetin en do una like this?? E no follow una drag anything now. Una just use una envyness waste this bush OG anyhow cry cry

1 Like

Re: African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper by TheKingsmann(m): 9:51am On Jan 28, 2022
Michelle70:
civet.

At the rate which we kill animals, I no go surprise say in the next 150years, na only lizards go remain for this country, even humans will be endangered

Make I japa go Ghana abeg
Oya carry urself dey go and don't look back
Re: African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper by NohurryInLife: 9:56am On Jan 28, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

I know civet to be eta in Yoruba. That ijakumo has been confusing me since when I was a kid, as I've never seen it pointed to me in pics or videos. I assumed it was the jackal (probably the "Jak" sound in both names played a role in that).
Na Ijakumo dem dey call am 4 yoruba

1 Like

Re: African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper by Milesbillions(m): 9:57am On Jan 28, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
Please tell me you didn't eat it. That's all I want to know

No

I did not.
Re: African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper by Milesbillions(m): 9:59am On Jan 28, 2022
WoundedLamb:

You'd eat an animal you don't even seem to recognize?

I did not eat bro.

I wanted to buy the dead animal to resell at a higher price to my guys but the price the man was calling dey too much for me
Re: African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper by Testimony1988(m): 9:59am On Jan 28, 2022
Good time to eat good meat, now that cow meat is expensive.
Re: African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper by Milesbillions(m): 10:00am On Jan 28, 2022
israelmao:
If you buy it that slashes your alawee into two equal parts.

I'm telling you bro.

As the man tell me say na 15k, I just respect myself japa
Re: African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper by Milesbillions(m): 10:02am On Jan 28, 2022
Akuoaka:
In Igbo land we call it EDI , but in animals kingdom is in the group of fox

Edi Abali
Re: African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper by Milesbillions(m): 10:03am On Jan 28, 2022
grin
Ficient:
You for price the cat 8k or 9k. If him no agree, na to go him house chop one free plate
Re: African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper by nickyj19: 10:09am On Jan 28, 2022
Amotolongbo:
That is an African Civet called Età in Yoruba language.

An adage in Yoruba language says; “eta ni n koko ta ki gbogbo eranko to ta”.
Also “O sun bi eta”
all this ur incantation can you pls translate it to English for me
Re: African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 28, 2022
Milesbillions:
The animal our Librarian killed in my ppa today.

Our Librarian's trap caught the animal today and they have to slit the throat of the animal.

This my first time I'm coming across such animal.

Guys, make una help tell me the name of the animal.

Asked our Librarian'l how much he gonna sell it and he told me 15000. Me wey no get #500 for account.

Had it been I get money, I for buy am and use am prepare better nkwobi for this Ogun State wey I dey serve

15k say wetin happen
Re: African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:13am On Jan 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Africa and killing

Cow they kill

Goat they kill

Chicken they kill

And now this one wink

One of these days,wild animals would launch a full scale assault on Nigerians in revenge.
Re: African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper by Kutunban: 10:44am On Jan 28, 2022
Why do we always kill our wildlife? We are destroying our heritage as a people. These animals are migrating to safer continents or countries because of threat to existence they face. Some don't even know that animal is called Civet and they are native to Asia and Africa but unfortunately Africa is making her wildlife extinct.
Re: African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 28, 2022
Milesbillions:

No

I did not.

Good. smiley
Re: African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper by Amotolongbo(f): 10:55am On Jan 28, 2022
gentleguy1975:
civet is called" janganjangan ekeji eku" in yoruba
says who?

That is eta in Yoruba
Re: African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper by Amotolongbo(f): 10:59am On Jan 28, 2022
walefalana:

Eta is sloth
You are off grid.

You aren’t surely a Yoruba person
Re: African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper by supereagle(m): 11:37am On Jan 28, 2022
Milesbillions:

Our Librarian's trap caught the animal today and they have to slit the throat of the animal.

Asked our Librarian'l how much he gonna sell it and he told me 15000. Me wey no get #500 for account.

Had it been I get money, I for buy am and use am prepare better nkwobi for this Ogun State wey I dey serve

You can mess up the meat if you don't remove something at the anus.
Re: African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper by Adewale1603(m): 11:37am On Jan 28, 2022
15,000 or 1,500
Re: African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper by gentleguy1975: 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2022
Amotolongbo:
says who?

That is eta in Yoruba
Says Sulaiman Ayodeji,omo iya nkumasi the Akinkanju ode ilu ilorin
Re: African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper by gatecrash123: 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
Did u know the world most expensive coffee are made from this animal
Re: African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper by Germi9: 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2022
pyyxxaro:

Nor be only Hyuna naa HARUNA tongue

When na so so totooo/pussy u de think , how u won take sabi spell , winch grin
Why are you bullying the lady you Monkee
Re: African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper by WoundedLamb: 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
Milesbillions:

I did not eat bro.

I wanted to buy the dead animal to resell at a higher price to my guys but the price the man was calling dey too much for me

Oh... OK.
Re: African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper by Parrot69: 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
Milesbillions:

Ordinary N500 you no get for account o but Tomorrow if someone talk now, na You go dey shout:
“Do you know who I be?”
“I can buy your whole family”.
Na dem

2 Likes

Re: African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper by Milesbillions(m): 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
What brought this nonsense please?
Parrot69:

Ordinary N500 you no get for account o but Tomorrow if someone talk now, na You go dey shout:
“Do you know who I be?”
“I can buy your whole family”.
Na dem
Re: African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Africa and killing

Cow they kill

Goat they kill

Chicken they kill

And now this one wink

Human being self, they kill!
Re: African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper by pyyxxaro: 4:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
Germi9:

Why are you bullying the lady you Monkee

Yeye fowl embarassed
Re: African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper by RaptorX: 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2022
A civet is a predatory animal and you should not be eating a predatory animal, this is just like eating a lion or tiger. But I don't blame you because your useless leaders have use hunger finish you.
Re: African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper by PurestBoy(m): 11:35am On Jan 29, 2022
Milesbillions:

A graduate and you don't know that's an African civet, a common animal all over the country. What do you guys learn in schools sef?
Re: African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper by LilleG(m): 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
Lol, food don ready

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help!he Impregnanted An SS1 Student At His PPA. / Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) / Photos Of The Sokoto Corper Who Died Of Heart Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.