Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Idumota Mayhem: Court Remands Kunle Poly, Two Others For 30 Days - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idumota Mayhem: Court Remands Kunle Poly, Two Others For 30 Days (25486 Views)

Lagos NURTW Crisis: Court Grants Kunle Poly ₦1 Million Bail, Transfers Case / MC Oluomo, Kunle Poly And Other NURTW Rivals Unite At Event In Lagos. Photos / NURTW Suspends Kunle Poly After Attack On MC Oluomo At APC Rally In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idumota Mayhem: Court Remands Kunle Poly, Two Others For 30 Days by smallsmall: 1:08am On Jan 28, 2022
Angelfrost:

Well, Nigeria is already finished under Buhari as it stands now...

Replacing a vindictive and clueless extremist with an elite godfather of thugs won't make any real difference!

Not supporting either, just calling it as I see it!!!

Aaah Swear!
Who did we offend sef?
Criminals ruling and wanting to rule this great country and some of us are rooting for them?

2 Likes

Re: Idumota Mayhem: Court Remands Kunle Poly, Two Others For 30 Days by Jacksonian001(m): 1:09am On Jan 28, 2022
Re: Idumota Mayhem: Court Remands Kunle Poly, Two Others For 30 Days by Antoeni(m): 1:14am On Jan 28, 2022
These are the Things Associated with NURTW

Assassination
Murder
Kidnapping
Robbery
Extortion
Brutality
Pickpocket
Rape
Thuggery
Cultisim
Juju
Fetish
Jealously
Spiritualism

PLEASE Add your own

4 Likes

Re: Idumota Mayhem: Court Remands Kunle Poly, Two Others For 30 Days by smallsmall: 1:15am On Jan 28, 2022
ImoleNaija:
May God save this country from the grip of thuggery.

I was at Iwo road (Ibadan) today when some NURTW thugs stopped all vehicles at the roundabout. I thought it was the governor that was passing. Only to see some vehicles occupied by thugs passing while all others were stopped. They said it was Auxiliary, Oyo NURTW Chairman, who was passing. I jus weak angry. I've never seen all vehicles stopped for the governor's - the security would only try to manage the traffic hold-up.

That is the LEGACY of TINUBU in the South West.
He wants to take it "Nationally" now!
Up National! Up Tinubu for Aso Rock Clinic
Re: Idumota Mayhem: Court Remands Kunle Poly, Two Others For 30 Days by shegun4sur: 2:42am On Jan 28, 2022
Jostoman:
I said it before that kunle poly is their main target and the reason may be best known to Tinubu, Sanwo Olu and MC Oluomo.

Do they have any source of livelihood aside proceeds of extortion

1 Like

Re: Idumota Mayhem: Court Remands Kunle Poly, Two Others For 30 Days by shegun4sur: 2:44am On Jan 28, 2022
Macphenson:
I find this very repulsive and a great injustice.

The fight was between Kunle Poly boys and MC Oluomo boys, why aressting and prosecuting only Kunle Poly?

Both faction leaders should be arrested not one side.

This is just a tip of the ice berg on what to expect from Tinubu presidency. If you are not his loyalist, then justice is not for you.

Are they not both living on proceeds of extortion??

1 Like

Re: Idumota Mayhem: Court Remands Kunle Poly, Two Others For 30 Days by shegun4sur: 2:46am On Jan 28, 2022
ImoleNaija:

I was at Iwo road (Ibadan) today when some NURTW thugs stopped all vehicles at the roundabout. I thought it was the governor that was passing. Only to see some vehicles occupied by thugs passing while all others were stopped. They said it was Auxiliary, Oyo NURTW Chairman, who was passing. I jus weak angry. I've never seen all vehicles stopped for the governor's - the security would only try to manage the traffic hold-up.

Thought they said transport union activities were banned by the governor

1 Like

Re: Idumota Mayhem: Court Remands Kunle Poly, Two Others For 30 Days by nick50(m): 2:53am On Jan 28, 2022
The npf should bundle tinubu ,mc oluomo ,kunle poly,sego and all the yoruba miscreants back thier various huts in ibadan and osun states so legosians will enjoy peace
Re: Idumota Mayhem: Court Remands Kunle Poly, Two Others For 30 Days by Honor10: 2:57am On Jan 28, 2022
smallsmall:

Those are Tinubu's ENFORCEMENT UNIT. grin grin
Kunle Poly is not playing Ball, with respect to M.C Oluomo, who is Tinubu;s Gun in the SW grin.

That is one of the Evil legacy of Tinubu in Lagos: Agbero and Street Urchins becoming a Law unto themselves in the SW.

Just like IBB entrenched Corruption (Settlement) in Nigeria, same way Tinubu entrenched Thuggery, Criminality and laziness in South West Nigeria.

Every Street in the SW is full of jobless, lazy, Criminal-Cults who violently obtain innocent , hard working people of their resources.
Thanks to Tinubu.

Just shvt up and plug your brain before typing.

Touts are everywhere, is it not because of Agbero that keke guys stop working few days. Ago in Anambra? Tribalism has damage your brain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idumota Mayhem: Court Remands Kunle Poly, Two Others For 30 Days by Keegan: 3:53am On Jan 28, 2022
smallsmall:

That is the LEGACY of TINUBU in the South West.
He wants to take it "Nationally" now!
Up National! Up Tinubu for Aso Rock Clinic

You are a kid. You know nothing.
Re: Idumota Mayhem: Court Remands Kunle Poly, Two Others For 30 Days by Keegan: 3:54am On Jan 28, 2022
Honor10:

Just shvt up and plug your brain before typing.

Touts are everywhere, is it not because of Agbero that keke guys stop working few days. Ago in Anambra? Tribalism has damage your brain.

Don't mind him.
Re: Idumota Mayhem: Court Remands Kunle Poly, Two Others For 30 Days by jacoik(m): 5:29am On Jan 28, 2022
ImoleNaija:

I thought they said those urchins where banned in Ibadan as well. I just love the way Edo state government handled it

1 Like

Re: Idumota Mayhem: Court Remands Kunle Poly, Two Others For 30 Days by joyandfaith: 6:08am On Jan 28, 2022
Fortune109:

The so called Lagos Power doesn't like Lagos indigenes, he hates highlanders particularly...
Is kunle poly lagos indigene?
Re: Idumota Mayhem: Court Remands Kunle Poly, Two Others For 30 Days by tollyboy5(m): 6:10am On Jan 28, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
At least they will realise that they are not untouchable.
Nice one by the LASG.
All we want is a Lagos State where peace and prosperity reigns.
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
This is how you support injustice? Idumota was attacked he made it know that MC is after him but he's the one arrested.

So mc the tinubu boy is untouchable?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Idumota Mayhem: Court Remands Kunle Poly, Two Others For 30 Days by subcbouy: 6:50am On Jan 28, 2022
Jostoman:
I said it before that kunle poly is their main target and the reason may be best known to Tinubu, Sanwo Olu and MC Oluomo.
Do you have idea if the guy shot in the attack was kunle poly fashion? I just want to be clear on what you said.
Re: Idumota Mayhem: Court Remands Kunle Poly, Two Others For 30 Days by Fortune109: 6:57am On Jan 28, 2022
joyandfaith:

Is kunle poly lagos indigene?

He is from the Lagos Island...

However, any law breakers should face the law...either you are an MC Oluomo, Sego or Kunle Poly

That doesn't seem to be the case here...
Re: Idumota Mayhem: Court Remands Kunle Poly, Two Others For 30 Days by Dapson73(m): 7:01am On Jan 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Nothing good have ever comes out of Nigeria union of T workers Lagos branch.

Still don't know why the Lagos state government like to patronize touts.

Highlights the achievement of Nugerian Union of T workers in your state. As if there's any difference.
Re: Idumota Mayhem: Court Remands Kunle Poly, Two Others For 30 Days by mukthar2000(m): 7:39am On Jan 28, 2022
Po po po po po po po po po polyyy, Eko oo niii Baker
Lagos island connection.

1 Like

Re: Idumota Mayhem: Court Remands Kunle Poly, Two Others For 30 Days by emonis88: 7:51am On Jan 28, 2022
Nicenixon:
Mr man come to Onitsha and see thing wey you no fit imagine in your life. Lagos touts still dy learn work where Onitsha guys dy, so no tribalism about it, na every region get e own bad side o.
That is y I m afraid for Nigeria if Tinubu should become president, he il elevate thugry into another level all over d country, normal people won't rest again from thugs o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Idumota Mayhem: Court Remands Kunle Poly, Two Others For 30 Days by Dayvidblue: 7:52am On Jan 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Nothing good have ever comes out of Nigeria union of T workers Lagos branch.

Still don't know why the Lagos state government like to patronize touts.

Isn't it obvious, machineries for perpetration of violence especially during elections.
If you doubt me ask the Bat.
Re: Idumota Mayhem: Court Remands Kunle Poly, Two Others For 30 Days by joyandfaith: 7:53am On Jan 28, 2022
Fortune109:

He is from the Lagos Island...

However, any law breakers should face the law...either you are an MC Oluomo, Sego or Kunle Poly

That doesn't seem to be the case here...

Lagos state is Animal farm.
Re: Idumota Mayhem: Court Remands Kunle Poly, Two Others For 30 Days by niggadee(m): 8:00am On Jan 28, 2022
Awon pdp thugs vs apc thugs
Re: Idumota Mayhem: Court Remands Kunle Poly, Two Others For 30 Days by CaptainAyub: 8:02am On Jan 28, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
At least they will realise that they are not untouchable.
Nice one by the LASG.
All we want is a Lagos State where peace and prosperity reigns.
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
What of MC Oluomo?
Re: Idumota Mayhem: Court Remands Kunle Poly, Two Others For 30 Days by seunmsg(m): 8:12am On Jan 28, 2022
What about Sego? Has he been released?
Re: Idumota Mayhem: Court Remands Kunle Poly, Two Others For 30 Days by FakeUnity: 8:19am On Jan 28, 2022
Nicenixon:
Mr man come to Onitsha and see thing wey you no fit imagine in your life. Lagos touts still dy learn work where Onitsha guys dy, so no tribalism about it, na every region get e own bad side o.

Agberioism and toutism is foreign to Igboland. When I was a boy travelling to East for Christmas, we never saw or knew agberoes in Igboland even though it was already well established in yorubaland. We always travelled from Oshodi to the East.

The continous stay of Igboland within the nigerian contraption is destroying Igboland. We need to leave asap.
Re: Idumota Mayhem: Court Remands Kunle Poly, Two Others For 30 Days by Asetua(f): 8:38am On Jan 28, 2022
the criminality of the NURTW is untold

before my very eyes at Iyano Isashi bus stop (along Lagos Badagry Exp Way), one of the NURTW guy matched the side
of a Toyota bus with a rod and when driver a conductor came to challenge them, they came out in numbers to mug them.

i left without seeing the end of the incident.

Remanding for 30 days is actually a slap on the wrist!
Re: Idumota Mayhem: Court Remands Kunle Poly, Two Others For 30 Days by oilmane(m): 9:58am On Jan 28, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://thenationonlineng.net/idumota-mayhem-court-remands-kunle-poly-two-others-for-30-days/

Why just Kunle poly faction? at least it takes two to tangle, e nor day fight himself, what about the other faction he was fighting with?
Re: Idumota Mayhem: Court Remands Kunle Poly, Two Others For 30 Days by EmmaLege: 10:43am On Jan 28, 2022
politics everywhere
Re: Idumota Mayhem: Court Remands Kunle Poly, Two Others For 30 Days by Nicenixon: 11:03am On Jan 28, 2022
FakeUnity:

Agberioism and toutism is foreign to Igboland. When I was a boy travelling to East for Christmas, we never saw or knew agberoes in Igboland even though it was already well established in yorubaland. We always travelled from Oshodi to the East.

The continous stay of Igboland within the nigerian contraption is destroying Igboland. We need to leave asap.

Keep deceiving yourself, na we wey dy stay for Onitsha know what's up, so keep lying to yourself. I will say it again, Lagos touts still dy learn work from Onitsha boys.

1 Like

Re: Idumota Mayhem: Court Remands Kunle Poly, Two Others For 30 Days by Nicenixon: 11:04am On Jan 28, 2022
emonis88:

That is y I m afraid for Nigeria if Tinubu should become president, he il elevate thugry into another level all over d country, normal people won't rest again from thugs o!
you are not far from truth bro
Re: Idumota Mayhem: Court Remands Kunle Poly, Two Others For 30 Days by FakeUnity: 11:44am On Jan 28, 2022
Nicenixon:
Keep deceiving yourself, na we wey dy stay for Onitsha know what's up, so keep lying to yourself. I will say it again, Lagos touts still dy learn work from Onitsha boys.

Do you know the aetiology of Agberoism in Igboland? Even the word 'agbero' is alien to Igboland. It is a yoruba word.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Attends Catholic Cathedraticum Mass In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pics) / Why President Buhari Sacked DG, NIMASA, Akpobolokemi / The Politics Of The Border Closure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.