Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Idumota Mayhem: Court Remands Kunle Poly, Two Others For 30 Days - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idumota Mayhem: Court Remands Kunle Poly, Two Others For 30 Days (25487 Views)

Lagos NURTW Crisis: Court Grants Kunle Poly ₦1 Million Bail, Transfers Case / MC Oluomo, Kunle Poly And Other NURTW Rivals Unite At Event In Lagos. Photos / NURTW Suspends Kunle Poly After Attack On MC Oluomo At APC Rally In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idumota Mayhem: Court Remands Kunle Poly, Two Others For 30 Days by Yebosola(m): 11:46am On Jan 28, 2022
Siwel25:

Bitterness and Hatred are written over you. You call a man whose career spanned oil companies in the US and has the American equivalent of ACCA , a Thug? Let's assess your Profile and compare..This 'Pull him down's syndrome must end. I won't be surprised if Ure one of those who rooted for a man whose ex boss càlled a thief publicly thrice. The moment U support Atiku, you lack the moral right to attack Tinubu. Hypocrisy everywhere on nairaland.

U get time for this idiots Ipob miscreants,tell them to bring their 1st eleven,their nightmare is Tinubu as if he has ever rule their region.
Re: Idumota Mayhem: Court Remands Kunle Poly, Two Others For 30 Days by FakeUnity: 11:47am On Jan 28, 2022
Honor10:

Just shvt up and plug your brain before typing.

Touts are everywhere, is it not because of Agbero that keke guys stop working few days. Ago in Anambra? Tribalism has damage your brain.

The word 'agbero' is culled from which language?
Re: Idumota Mayhem: Court Remands Kunle Poly, Two Others For 30 Days by ambale(m): 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
grin
ImoleNaija:
May God save this country from the grip of thuggery.

I was at Iwo road (Ibadan) today when some NURTW thugs stopped all vehicles at the roundabout. I thought it was the governor that was passing. Only to see some vehicles occupied by thugs passing while all others were stopped. They said it was Auxiliary, Oyo NURTW Chairman, who was passing. I jus weak angry. I've never seen all vehicles stopped for the governor's - the security would only try to manage the traffic hold-up.

Sincerely speaking this country is not just normal

Imagine stopping all vehicles for a miscreant, when they are actually the ones installing this governors

So why won't they be above the law.

1 Like

Re: Idumota Mayhem: Court Remands Kunle Poly, Two Others For 30 Days by ericmor: 1:52pm On Jan 28, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
At least they will realise that they are not untouchable.
Nice one by the LASG.
All we want is a Lagos State where peace and prosperity reigns.
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

Oga untouchable, one is using government power on the other. So forget the touchable and the untouchable
Re: Idumota Mayhem: Court Remands Kunle Poly, Two Others For 30 Days by Nicenixon: 8:36pm On Jan 28, 2022
FakeUnity:

Do you know the aetiology of Agberoism in Igboland? Even the word 'agbero' is alien to Igboland. It is a yoruba word.
that one no concern me at all, all I know is that touts dy disturb for Lagos and also, touts dy disturb for Onitsha too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari / Atiku Arrives Jada, His Hometown In Adamawa State (Video, Pictures) / #EndSARS Memorial 2 (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.