Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) (74348 Views)

Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: Lagos, Ogun Likely Decided, Battle Line Drawn In Others / Buhari Vs Osinbajo: How Nigerian VP Violated The Greatest Law Of Power / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by Michelle70(m): 10:00am On Jan 28, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

You are a big liar,which politician from SS has issue with se.
I'm from ss,we will never forgive sw never.
Do you know what yorubad people have done to us.
The betraying and backstabbing was too much,apart from the ugly Yoruba man obj killing innocent ijaws in odi.
As for you people trying to make us hate sex is impossible,you know why.
Most of us from SS have our mothers from se.
The igbos are our brothers.
I repeat we won't vote even o sin ban no but presenting the uglyy irritating vulture Tinubu will be worst.
the handwriting of SE is written all over ur post.

First u asked which politician has issues with SE and I'll tell u to read the body language of Wike and Clark to mention but a few.

Secondly, SS has moved on from 2015 election, even Bayelsa state that GEJ came from voted against PDP, GEJ himself visits the President, a typical SS person doesn't hold grudge like u lots, we don't vote based on hatred thats why we voted PDP irrespective of what PDP did to Odi and still voted APC in 2019 despite 2015 fiasco.
U hardly hear conflicts between SS except ijaw and Urhobo and those occasional conflicts doesnt last for two days because most people arent interested in it, despite being a richly cultural diverse region, we hardly have problems with each other like the rest of Nigerians and we leave harmoniously.

A typical SS embraces homogeneity thats why an Urhobo person will live in same place with Ogoni and they will leave for more than a year before they will even know they are of different ethnicities.
But its not thesame with Igbo. An Igbo man will become ur neighbour today and will try to let u know he is Igbo the next day, this isn't what we do.
The conflict between Bonny and Igbo or Ijaw and Igbo is even far much more stronger than the one between urhobo and ijaw. The reason Yoruba's isn't having problems with Edo is because yorubas havent done this stupid annexing the Igbos do on daily basis and the day they start it, it will gain momentum in less than a week.

So stop hiding behind keyboard in Awka claiming SS, I have seen SS that supports Igbos, they didn't do it based on hatred and whenever I tell them I am SS and will not support igbos, our fights will just end there as we feel reluctant in exchanging words with each other, even though two Ijaws will have different opinion on NL, immediately they see a thread that is of Ijaw, u will see the togetherness in them. U can't even say thesamne thing between anambra and ebonyi.

Carry ur sick hatred go SE, the SS no want.

damn I made my emotions get the better of me and ended up typing too much

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:18am On Jan 28, 2022
IF NO S.E PRESIDENT=INTERIM GOVT=ARMY ARRANGEMENTS
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:22am On Jan 28, 2022
yoruba (obj)done do their own chance;hausa fulani(yaradua buhari) done do their own chance all ACCORDING TO CONSTITUTION OF ONE NIGERIA, IBO( ) neva do their own since 1965.IF NO S.E PRESIDENT COMES OUT FROM BUHARI'S INEC=INTERIM GOVT=ARMY ARRANGEMENTS back to square one.Bet on it 1x2 odds undecidedthe game has begun.
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by Bastardlyrich: 10:30am On Jan 28, 2022
Michelle70:
the handwriting of SE is written all over ur post.

First u asked which politician has issues with SE and I'll tell u to read the body language of Wike and Clark to mention but a few.

Secondly, SS has moved on from 2015 election, even Bayelsa state that GEJ came from voted against PDP, GEJ himself visits the President, a typical SS person doesn't hold grudge like u lots, we don't vote based on hatred thats why we voted PDP irrespective of what PDP did to Odi and still voted APC in 2019 despite 2015 fiasco.
U hardly hear conflicts between SS except ijaw and Urhobo and those occasional conflicts doesnt last for two days because most people arent interested in it, despite being a richly cultural diverse region, we hardly have problems with each other like the rest of Nigerians and we leave harmoniously.

A typical SS embraces homogeneity thats why an Urhobo person will live in same place with Ogoni and they will leave for more than a year before they will even know they are of different ethnicities.
But its not thesame with Igbo. An Igbo man will become ur neighbour today and will try to let u know he is Igbo the next day, this isn't what we do.
The conflict between Bonny and Igbo or Ijaw and Igbo is even far much more stronger than the one between urhobo and ijaw. The reason Yoruba's isn't having problems with Edo is because yorubas havent done this stupid annexing the Igbos do on daily basis and the day they start it, it will gain momentum in less than a week.

So stop hiding behind keyboard in Awka claiming SS, I have seen SS that supports Igbos, they didn't do it based on hatred and whenever I tell them I am SS and will not support igbos, our fights will just end there as we feel reluctant in exchanging words with each other, even though two Ijaws will have different opinion on NL, immediately they see a thread that is of Ijaw, u will see the togetherness in them. U can't even say thesamne thing between anambra and ebonyi.

damn I made my emotions get the better of me and ended up typing too much
A Yorubad Muslim cowward claiming as.
I said a Yorubad man killed ijaws and you are talking of pdp,apc.
Ss has moved on,after betraying us grin grin grin so we are senseless abi.
Come make we vote yoru bad person na.
Abeg shift and go and support your irritating thiefnybu,I don't have time for a cowward. grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by EastisBae: 10:51am On Jan 28, 2022
Michelle70:
[s]the handwriting of SE is written all over ur post.

damn I made my emotions get the better of me and ended up typing too much[/s]

You're obviously very dull and unreasonable. SS comprises so many ethnicities and millions of people yet you believe they are against Igbos? Even when Igbos constitute a significant percentage of same SS?!

You accuse someone from SS that made his opinion known as "hatred" yet you open your putrid mouth to spew hateful trash.

Dunce, Edwin Clark has no issues with Igbos, he is even in support of Igbo presidency!

Wike is driven by his own personal agenda, he is only selfishly trying to position himself, and that's why he is even attacking Amaechi who is from the same place with him!

You need to be smart before you can do propaganda or else you will end up making a fool of yourself. You're obviously angry that Igbo natives of Bonny have rejected ijaw landgrabbers trying to annex their lands but unfortunately for you, you can't do jack about it.

As for who supports who in the next election, be calming down because the Northern cabals who control the affairs of Nigeria and wouldn't want it to break up are already working behind the scenes to ensure that their own candidates emerge. They will go for the candidate/region that has the most potential to ensure stability. From the look of things, they would either support an Igbo candidate from SE or SS, or plead with Igbos to accept VP position with Atiku.

Mark my words, a yoruba president won't emerge in 2023 simply because it won't add any value or stability to the system. Secondly, Northerners know that allowing yorubas to emerge in 2023 will be tantamount to acceding the control of both economic and political affairs to them. They are not fools and they already know all that.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by wirinet(m): 11:00am On Jan 28, 2022
Bastardlyrich:
How can either of them be president
Ss and se are not voting for a Yorobad Christian or Muslim
North will not leave their own and vote for a Dan bayerebe.
It's obvious that you are dreaming.
But Continue
But the north voted Abiola, OBJ and Jonathan.

Talk for your south east and not South South.

South South will vote for the person who brings the best offer.

South East are practically irrelevant nowadays as they present the least votes (courtesy of IPOB sit at home and no elections). You guys just don't have the numbers.

I think Osibanjo has the best chance of clinching the presidency ( depending on who PDP presents). Tinubu will asked to be settled (as usual).

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by wirinet(m): 11:13am On Jan 28, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
IF NO S.E PRESIDENT=INTERIM GOVT=ARMY ARRANGEMENTS

And you expect the rest of Nigeria to go to the S.E. and dash you the president on a platter of gold?

Power is never given or gifted, it has to be fought for, sometimes at great risks. How many igbo politicians have been reaching out to other regions of Nigeria to ask for support. How many igbos are reaching out to their friends and colleagues in the South West, North and middle belt negotiating to clinch the presidency. Tinubu and Osibanjo has been criss crossing Nigeria begging for support.

You guys are yet to learn that threats don't work in politics. You guys and Jonathan's kinsman made many threats that if Jonathan was not given a second term heaven will fall. Did heaven fall when he was defeated?

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by Bastardlyrich: 11:18am On Jan 28, 2022
wirinet:

But the north voted Abiola, OBJ and Jonathan.

Talk for your south east and not South South.

South South will vote for the person who brings the best offer.

South East are practically irrelevant nowadays as they present the least votes (courtesy of IPOB sit at home and no elections). You guys just don't have the numbers.

I think Osibanjo has the best chance of clinching the presidency ( depending on who PDP presents). Tinubu will asked to be settled (as usual).
I'm from ss and ijaw.
So we are fools abi.
After the betraying.
What a nerve and effontry.
You are clearly insulting ijaw in particular and ss in general.
Just wait 2023 no far again.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by kapelvej: 11:52am On Jan 28, 2022
NGpatriot:

No to ipob terrorists...

grin grin
for your mind, I am not IPOB, IPOB are not terrorist
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by heniford2: 12:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
OUK is not an ERRAND Boy like ONE UP THERE WHO STOLE 5K Meant for masses nor the DRUG Barron who stole his state recourses No!! Never!!! His a Builder Tested and trusted Nigeria has seen ENOUGH and demand the best, OUK ORJI UZOR KALU IS COMING TO FIX THIS COUNTRY UNITE US AND BUILD ON WHERE OUR LEADER BUHAIR HAS STOPPED TO AN EFFECTIVE DEVELOPMENT THAT WILL BE SEEN, he has done it before he will do it more again

TEAM OUK

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by wirinet(m): 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

I'm from ss and ijaw.
So we are fools abi.
After the betraying.

The Ijaws have moved on from Jonathan's loss. Most of Jonathan's people have made up with Buhari and joined APC. Lots of Ijaw leaders don't see eye to eye with IPOB ie Asari Dokubo, Tompolo.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by wirinet(m): 12:20pm On Jan 28, 2022
kapelvej:
for your mind, I am not IPOB, IPOB are not terrorist

Tell that to their militant wing - ESN and UGM.

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by lereinter(m): 12:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
Affliction will not arise the second time. Amen

The blood of all people killed due to the maladministration of buhari osinbajo government will forever be on their head. Jehovah shall avenge.

For you op, the outcome of your life and generation will be like the way how buhari & osinbajo government ran nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by Bastardlyrich: 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
wirinet:

The Ijaws have moved on from Jonathan's loss. Most of Jonathan's people have made up with Buhari and joined APC. Lots of Ijaw leaders don't see eye to eye with IPOB ie Asari Dokubo, Tompolo.
Continue dreaming.
Who takes asari seriously.
Someone that has been bribed.
Mind you asari is biologically Igbo just like king Jaja of opobo.
Infact most ijaws have Igbo blood in them either from mother or extended family.
We ijaws have moved on from the odi masacre.
Ijaws and ss/se have moved on from the betraying of 2015.
Wish you dey near me.
I for don knk that your cowarrdlly head with someethingg.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by DitariDisciple2: 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Continue dreaming.
Who takes asari seriously.
Someone that has been bribed.
Mind you asari is biologically Igbo just like king Jaja of opobo.
Infact most ijaws have Igbo blood in them either from mother or extended family.
We ijaws have moved on from the odi masacre.
Ijaws and ss/se have moved on from the betraying of 2015.
Wish you dey near me.
I for don knk that your cowarrdlly head with someethingg.

You are mad.
You alone have Igbo blood in you.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by Bastardlyrich: 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

You are mad.
Here comes the self acclaimed 22years old boy general dicktari grin grin grin
We are not mates and moreover a brave ijaw man like me cannot spend my time replying a Yorobad fake Muslim cowward like you.
Your work is propagandaa.
We will vote fulaniiss so that they will invade and send all of you permanently to Benin republic.
Remember you people are the weakkestt tribe in Nigeria grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by sotall(m): 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2022
NGpatriot:

This is about Nigerians and Nigeria, not about you Igbos.
south south is IPOB abi?

How will Tinubu or Osunbade win any state in the south south ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by wirinet(m): 2:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

You are mad.
Don't mind him. Instead of him to say he has igbo blood, he went on to assign igbo blood to all Ijaws. My local governmen, Warri North has 4 Ijaw local governments. No Ijaw in any of those local government claim to have Igbo blood. Or is it Ijaws in Edo or Ondo that has Igbo blood?
I am sure his father is igbo but claims Ijaw.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by wirinet(m): 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
sotall:
south south is IPOB abi?

How will Tinubu or Osunbade win any state in the south south ?

It depends on what they are offering. It's only you people that give politicians votes without any negotiations or based on stupid primordial reasons.

In politics you can never say never.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by Elimon(m): 2:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
Since When PYO was acting president, I wanted him to be president but I'm PDP... I guess that's the only way I'll vote an APC candidate. No way for TiNuBu!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by Gold179: 2:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
Osibanjo all the way

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by GreatGod906: 2:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

I'm from ss and ijaw.
So we are fools abi.
After the betraying.
u are talking about betrayal n south south voted APC even in Jonathan's own state....haba chukwudi check am now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by Bastardlyrich: 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
GreatGod906:
u are talking about betrayal n south south voted APC even in Jonathan's own state....haba chukwudi check am now
I'm ijaw,when two people are from the same tribe party won't matter much but individuals.
Moreover apc candidate is gej boy.
No much talk,2023 is already here

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by Walkee: 4:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
Prefer osinbajo

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by Walkee: 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

You are a big liar,which politician from SS has issue with se.
I'm from ss,we will never forgive sw never.
Do you know what yorubad people have done to us.
The betraying and backstabbing was too much,apart from the ugly Yoruba man obj killing innocent ijaws in odi.
As for you people trying to make us hate sex is impossible,you know why.
Most of us from SS have our mothers from se.
The igbos are our brothers.
I repeat we won't vote even o sin ban no but presenting the uglyy irritating vulture Tinubu will be worst.
lmao, how did Yoruba betray anybody? I doubt you are from South South if you believe SS will vote Atiku over Tinubu. Maybe Akwa Ibom but Edo, Delta and maybe Rivers will never vote Atiku over Tinubu or Osinbajo

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by ayindejimmy(m): 4:59pm On Jan 28, 2022
NGpatriot:

The VP is a great fit

Asiwaju Tinubu is a wonderful fit..

Either way, we are are with both men.

At this point in time, with the experience we had with Buhari, we don't need a Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
NGpatriot:

The VP is a great fit

Asiwaju Tinubu is a wonderful fit..

Either way, we are are with both men.

That's the spirit. Either will take Nigeris to greater heights. If I had to choose then my preference is BAT.

He has been around benevolently, as a force for good, long enough to hit the ground running.

BAT, from the day he is sworn in, will gain the instant cooperation of the most influential leaders in Nigeria, Africa and the world immediately.

Tinubu's Presidency will be a project of benevolence very few, anywhere in the world, would be enemies of except of course IPOBians . If his health is sound then I am 100% behind BAT but will swing behind Osinbajo with equal passion if he is the APC candidate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by TheRareGem1(f): 6:24pm On Jan 28, 2022
Osinbajo 2023

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by okefranci: 6:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
Yemi Osinbajo will be the president

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 6:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by Shooyie: 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
PYO 2023

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness / Osinbajo On Self-Isolation. Holds Video-Conference Call With Staff - The Sun / Tinubu’s London House: The New Mecca For Politicians (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.