Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) (74345 Views)

Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: Lagos, Ogun Likely Decided, Battle Line Drawn In Others / Buhari Vs Osinbajo: How Nigerian VP Violated The Greatest Law Of Power / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by Navalsadiq(m): 2:40am On Jan 31, 2022
Baawaa:
Yemi Osinbajo all the way
Check his profile, you will baffle
he is our next president.i strongly believe in that man
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by Navalsadiq(m): 2:43am On Jan 31, 2022
NGpatriot:

lol...the next president is not coming from the SE, even a day old baby sabi that fact.

will they ever have sense.who will vote for them and where will they take their campaign to.

You see this is the result you get when you instigate hate and division no body wants you and believe in you
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by Educhelssy: 2:59am On Jan 31, 2022
Lol!! Na u wan install them as president or what, joker
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by Nobody: 3:04am On Jan 31, 2022
NGpatriot:
One of them will be the president of Nigeria. 2023.

And we are here for both men, Tinubu or VP Osinbajo.

grin
Non of the above. Watch how the North will circumvent the so called South again. Ever wondered why the North put up strong arguments and call us the South during election and ironically same South is broken into south east, south south and south west respectively during merriment and functions? Fear God, fear North and then any other thing.
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by doneback04: 3:12am On Jan 31, 2022
U lie , both of them are not capable of ruling the country . We don't need weak men for president 2030
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by doneback04: 3:12am On Jan 31, 2022
U lie , both of them are not capable of ruling the country . We don't need weak men for president 2023
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by eeetuk(m): 4:07am On Jan 31, 2022
Hello Smallmail: " who is the right candidate?"

My favorite and the right candidate is Umana Okon Umana. He is from Akwa Ibom State.

Here is Mr. Umana Okon Umana resume:
He was a former budget Director,
Former commissioner for finance
Former secretary of state to Akwa Ibom State government
Former governorship candidate in 2015
Currently serving as CEO and Managing Director gas and oil Zone authority

In fact, I have no information about whether he will jumb into the race. So, I am keeping my fingers cross
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by mrdipye(m): 4:17am On Jan 31, 2022
If the tussle is between both of them I'll choose the Prof any day anytime twice on Sunday
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:51am On Jan 31, 2022
NGpatriot:
One of them will be the president of Nigeria. 2023.

And we are here for both men, Tinubu or VP Osinbajo.

grin
It will clear for your eyes soon, remember my post after 2023 your moniker will change from NGpatriot to Oduduwa warrior grin grin

I can give you 10 reasons North will never handover power to Tinubu or his loyalists, they know you guys slippery nature

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by ukcars: 5:07am On Jan 31, 2022
Let the best man win

Meanwhile

FOOD STUFFS WE SUPPLY

- Original oron crayfish in Big size bags (full bag, half bag and in custard buckets)
- Big size bonga fish - from 400 pieces per hand
- Big size bush snail - well processed and dried bush snail
- Palm oil from Akwa ibom village mills
- Prawns - oporo - in full bag that contains 20 custard buckets or in custard buckets at N3700 per buckets (minimum order of 5 buckets)
- Dried crocker fish in basket of 60 pieces per hand

Readily available within 24hrs of making payment, we waybill in 48hrs after payment.

TO ORDER: CALL: 09121557488 or Whatsapp: 09121557488

Reliable and prompt service

Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by aikyg(m): 5:23am On Jan 31, 2022
Buratai.
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by NGpatriot: 5:45am On Jan 31, 2022
[s]
post=109825747:

It will clear for your eyes soon, remember my post after 2023 your moniker will change from NGpatriot to Oduduwa warrior grin grin

I can give you 10 reasons North will never handover power to Tinubu or his loyalists, they know you guys slippery nature
[/s]

ipobian opinion is irrelevant, inconsequential and rubbish opinion.

There are many declared igbo aspirants, spend your time defending and supporting your own people instead of lamenting and wailing over Tinubu.

This is why igbo people hardly win elections, it's always because they don't get support and even votes from their own people. Instead of chasing Tinubu's babariga all over the place, try to chase and support your own igbo brothers contesting for the same office.

Very soon after losing, you and your kind go begin shouting marginalization left and right.

Follow your rainbow and let other people follow theirs.
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by KILLTHECOWS(f): 5:56am On Jan 31, 2022
Waste of my data...
SE for president or north keep it is I'll enternity.
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by FakeUnity: 6:02am On Jan 31, 2022
NGpatriot:

lol...the next president is not coming from the SE, even a day old baby sabi that fact.

It is either the SE or north. There won't be a yoruba president in 2023. You have taken your turn.
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by NGpatriot: 6:03am On Jan 31, 2022
[s]
FakeUnity:

It is either the SE or north. There won't be a yoruba president in 2023. You have taken your turn.
[/s]

Ipobian opinion is an inconsequential, rubbish and meaningless opinion..
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by Mycometp3(m): 6:18am On Jan 31, 2022
I see apc members posting and liking on here ..na WA oo.. so una go still vote this party ehn..lazy youth abi una don forget ? Lekki massacre .. btc banning ? Twitter banning .. hight cost of food stuff everywhere ..let's wise up n stop eating our future ..
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:18am On Jan 31, 2022
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

ipobian opinion is irrelevant, inconsequential and rubbish opinion.

There are many declared igbo aspirants, spend your time defending and supporting your own people instead of lamenting and wailing over Tinubu.

This is why igbo people hardly win elections, it's always because they don't get support and even votes from their own people. Instead of chasing Tinubu's babariga all over the place, try to chase and support your own igbo brothers contesting for the same office.

Very soon after losing, you and your kind go begin shouting marginalization left and right.

Follow your rainbow and let other people follow theirs.

NGpatriot moniker will turn to Oduduwa warrior soon grin grin
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by BabaIbo: 6:22am On Jan 31, 2022
None of them will be the president.

Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by FakeUnity: 6:24am On Jan 31, 2022
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Ipobian opinion is an inconsequential, rubbish and meaningless opinion..

Ewedu muslim buffoonudeen, it is actually consequential.

You talk about us everyday. We are in your head, shitting inside your coconut skull rent-free. grin
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by penceman(m): 6:38am On Jan 31, 2022
I think that gross ignorance. Yoruba will not even contest in the two main parties.
I think ameachi who ran buhari campaign two times might be the selected because everyone is ware that south east need to produce
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by Slurity(m): 6:51am On Jan 31, 2022
Baawaa:
Yemi Osinbajo all the way
Check his profile, you will baffle
who told you he will have the liver to face Tinubu in any political battle. We don't betray ourselves when it comes to situation like this. I will support Osibanjo ahead Tinubu but it is almost impossible they will both fight for same ticket.
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by orisa37: 6:53am On Jan 31, 2022
SARAKI, ORTOM, AKEREDOLU, IBB, OBJ AND Osinbajo ARE THE SIX PATRIOTIC NIGERIANS THAT MAY EVENTUALLY DELIVER NIGERIA FROM COVID19, BMF-BOKOISWA, FUNAM, MACBAN, OBAMA-KERRY SOKOTO CONNECTION AND RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY IN NIGERIA.

MACBAN IS AN UNRELENTING CANCAWORM THAT IS STILL EATING DEEP INTO NIGERIA AND WILL NOT STOP UNTIL NIGERIA APPLIES "UDI FORMULA" TO ERADICATING FUNAM WHEREVER IN NIGERIA.

FROM ORISAORUNTO.
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by MummmyGO(f): 7:05am On Jan 31, 2022
People will think Tinubu and Osinbajo are dragging that seat but it's a big lie, when two of them have succeeded in shielding other interested candidates away, osibanjo will step down down for Tinubu during primary and hand over the ticket to Tinubu. That has always been the plan. Don't be deceived
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by 2odoller(m): 7:26am On Jan 31, 2022
We do nt need errand boys or dying president what we need is president
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by amuwo1980: 7:48am On Jan 31, 2022
NGpatriot:

Where is it coming from? Nnewi? grin
No and not from okitipupa or papalanto.
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by 77up(m): 7:55am On Jan 31, 2022
NGpatriot:
2 competent and wonderful candidates.
Reasonable Nigerians can't wait to have any of them as president.
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by Ekestar(m): 8:01am On Jan 31, 2022
NGPatriot I need this connection. I'm a blogger, digital marketer and social media influencer. I stay in FCT.
Call me on 09062194764 or just text me.
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by ariesbull: 8:02am On Jan 31, 2022
Allisgud:
South east should come with one better person make we vote,all this hausa yoruba everytime wetin happen self

Umahi is there
Anyim is there
Muoghalu is there

Not all these spent people they are presenting
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by automaticgate(m): 8:07am On Jan 31, 2022
Under his watch with the president, inflation has risen to over 400% since they came to power. They should go and rest.
NGpatriot:

The VP is a great fit

Asiwaju Tinubu is a wonderful fit..

Either way, we are are with both men.
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by automaticgate(m): 8:12am On Jan 31, 2022
The people I'm this pictures are supposed to be our past not even present or future leaders.

Their policies since 2016? The results are 250% inflation (compounded till date. Rice from 8k to 26k, electricty rate has gone up 400%, cement from 1,500 to 4,800, etc etc). Naira fell from 220 to 581 = $. National debts rose from N12 trillion to N42 trillion to close at N50 trillion by end of 2022. Unemployment rose from 12% to 33%. if Buhari is absent - because he knows little about what is going on around him - the onus falls on You sir. The entire economy was/is on your shoulders since 2015. The constitution says so, and circumstances made it a fait accompli since your boss spent too much time either treating himself abroad or resting at home. And so, these results are yours to claim. And these results are the fallout of the same failed policies you want push 2023 AND BEYOND!

They must change tack from this idea of lazily driving the youths into so-called entrepreneurship (which is all about selling things produced in other countries). Do not be indoctrinated into the bad ideas of western hegemons who have always misled us. You are smart enough to know you are on the wrong path. Nigeria needs a more robust economic ideology that incorporates our people from the ground up and allows us to grow organically and inclusively. We can achieve double-digit growth is only we look inwards and energise our people and unleash our potentials. Government must be more responsible and there are millions of jobs that the private sector cannot create. Promoting so-called SMEs or the unaccountable distribution of 'small-small' cash to poor market women will not solve our EXISTENTIAL problems such as insecurity, mass illiteracy, housing crisis, revival of textile sector, food insecurity, environmental crisis - plastic pollution, open defecation, soot, gas flaring, sewage management, solid waste management and so on. If you insist on these ephemeral and lazy policies that exculpate government, then you are a non-patriot. I wish you luck in your quest but we may not repeat same policies and idiosyncrasies and expect different results. Have a a good Day..
Re: Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) by dapadawee: 8:14am On Jan 31, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
what stake does Yaradua had in pdp before he became the president?
Yaraduas father and obasanjo were In prison together. Yaraduas father paid the price obasanjo reward the loyalty of yaraduas father by enthroning his son even when he was aware that yaradua was very sick

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osinbajo On Self-Isolation. Holds Video-Conference Call With Staff - The Sun / Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness / Tinubu’s London House: The New Mecca For Politicians (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.