Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,430 members, 7,861,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:50 AM

Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) (40803 Views)

Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) / Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) / Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by Zaynkad: 1:16pm On Jan 28, 2022
The enjoyment of this world is only short term.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by sleekpro(m): 1:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
bencarson007:
It saddesns me that youths of this generation has no shame anymore. Anything for the money including marrying old men and women, doing rituals and the likes.

Nobody wants to work or build careers anymore but everybody wants to be made in their twenties.

So sad to see that a little girl we all loved on the screen back then decided to be an olosho and a gold digger encouraged by her mother and ended up marrying an ancestor and some foolish people still applaud her . its a shame.

I weep for my country.

bro..! life is a thing of choice, nothing to be ashamed of. these things happens every were around the world.
she has chosen how she wants to leave her life, and she is enjoying.

you that has chosen to biuld your caerer, go ahead and biuld it, no problems .

you can even aak her for blocks if you need... #nrcaererbiulder.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by MikeMicheal(m): 1:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
treatise:

How about single ladies sleeping with aged males for money ?
OLOBO TOWN-COUNCIL

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by lexy2014: 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
federal9:
Go on girl

Hatred will kill them all, including those that give negative vibes and bad influences.

You passed through a lot in the industry, suffered, and worked hard. Now it's time for enjoyment and haters are hating.

If she didn't have time for her imaginary haters, she wouldn't take her time to snap pic, post it on social media and start explaining that she took the pix because of haters that she say she doesn't have time for
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by Victerica(m): 1:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
Segzy22:
You married someone old enough to be your grandpa and you are not ashamed of yourself!!!!.

Please

Did she, not marry because of love?
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by SocialJustice: 1:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
Rolls Royce lifestyle.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by BafanaBafana: 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
bencarson007:
It saddesns me that youths of this generation has no shame anymore. Anything for the money including marrying old men and women, doing rituals and the likes.

Nobody wants to work or build careers anymore but everybody wants to be made in their twenties.

So sad to see that a little girl we all loved on the screen back then decided to be an olosho and a gold digger encouraged by her mother and ended up marrying an ancestor and some foolish people still applaud her . its a shame.

I weep for my country.
Stop hating
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by pacespot(m): 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
This girl and Jaruma matter looks somehow, they started their beef in Dubai, shouldn't Dubai be the place they settle their discourse, why bringing it to Nigeria where Ned can easily bribe corrupt Judges to incarcerate innocent person? Now she is calling herself a boss.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2022
Any and every small thing, Haters!!!...

Why the constant need to make a big deal out of hate and hateful people?!? There really ought to be more to life than that.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2022
kenzysmith:
Wetin they make people always feel say they gat haters sef? She no fine again all her yansh don run go inside!
Comrade na wa for you!! grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by IbileIfe: 2:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
You better focus on your marriage and family and not seeking public approval.
But it is fraudulent to be marketing a fake product to millions of your fans and followers when you know it is fake and you don't use it.
Pure witchcraft.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
Sad news for your haters then
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by LaReinaa(f): 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
Emeskhalifa:
Hi Mrs Ned, by now I am sure that Jaruma of a girl is regretting running her mouth, can you pls ask your husband to release her? She don learn her lessons and is full of regret. Make una pardon her abeg.

Thanks.
I don’t think she has learnt any lesson, that deceitful woman is very proud! She will still come out and set her ring light for another annoying video beating her chest.. All of them should just getatgrin
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 2:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
This girl is average looking at best...don’t get the hype as per her facial features really!

And tell your ancestor of a husband to tone down with the imprisonment of innocent and powerless people in his village and stop to forcefully take peoples land that kinda oppression is tasteless...bullies are shitty people...free the jaruma girl or just return the money she paid you if you ain’t interested in the repping her brand no more
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by Jhenny(f): 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
How is marrying an old man a crime?. Imagine calling a married woman with a child derogatory names. Did she offend you?. Did she jilt you?. Does she owe you?. All these small boys will not keep amusing me. Just because she did not settle for a struggling guy like you and your father. Na wa
bencarson007:

I weep for my country.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by TheKingsmann(m): 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
kenzysmith:
Wetin they make people always feel say they gat haters sef? She no fine again all her yansh don run go inside!
Ned still love her like dat, quit hating

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by Jhenny(f): 2:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
As in, they cannot even hide the jealousy anymore. Hating on someone who does not know about your existence while she is doing very well for herself at her small age. It is well with some people.
CaptainAyub:

You are just jealous.
She was over 18,doing well for herself already and entered the marriage with her eyes open.
Let her be.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by Haipre: 2:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
Surprisingly... She's looking like the next toke makinwa... In terms of success and popularity
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by AntiMen: 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
kenzysmith:

Haters dey whether you like it or not, As you dry hate person, person sef dey hate you...

It is what it is.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by AntiMen: 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
bencarson007:

I weep for my country.

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by Deicide: 3:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
Women and imaginary haters
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by Furcko: 3:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
federal9:
Go on girl

Hatred will kill them all, including those that give negative vibes and bad influences.

You passed through a lot in the industry, suffered, and worked hard. Now it's time for enjoyment and haters are hating.
I hope the ones that worked harder than her like inedo and Yvonne Nelson deserve Buhari and osibanjo as wife
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by Furcko: 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
Haipre:
Surprisingly... She's looking like the next toke makinwa... In terms of success and popularity
I see what you did there grin
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by Yankee101: 4:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
Your own disgrace will soon come
If you enter a women's house, get her kicked out, the same drum will roll for you
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
LaReinaa:

I don’t think she has learnt any lesson, that deceitful woman is very proud! She will still come out and set her ring light for another annoying video beating her chest.. All them should just getatgrin

U may be right sha but I still feel make dem pity her to stay prison even for one day no funny oooo
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by RaptorX: 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
hohafrank:
Is that not the same Ukraine a Nigrian student died after few days of his arrival?
Don't mind the hungry agent talking about high standard of living in Ukraine, people like this lured that young man to his untimely death with false promises.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by kingmsookwagh(m): 5:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
Emeskhalifa:

If that makes you feel better smiley
Yes! It does.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AY Sister, Bukky Ray Celebrates Her 8th Wedding Anniversary / Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her / SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.