Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,450 members, 7,850,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

Jaruma Granted Bail After 4 Days In Custody As Youth Protest Against Fake News - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaruma Granted Bail After 4 Days In Custody As Youth Protest Against Fake News (33502 Views)

Mompha Released On Bail After 10 Weeks In EFCC Custody / Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m / Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaruma Granted Bail After 4 Days In Custody As Youth Protest Against Fake News by ignis: 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
busayochic:
Hope you guys now understand where Bola Tinubu's confidence is coming from regarding of being Nigerias next president

You are not making sense....... what are you saying?
Re: Jaruma Granted Bail After 4 Days In Custody As Youth Protest Against Fake News by okorosblog: 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
The poor will always be the pride of the rich
Re: Jaruma Granted Bail After 4 Days In Custody As Youth Protest Against Fake News by speak2bella(f): 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
I hope she learns to control her mouth now. Whether she grew or not, she's already an ex-convict undecided
Re: Jaruma Granted Bail After 4 Days In Custody As Youth Protest Against Fake News by Phillip2see: 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
Every mallam and him own kettle.

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Granted Bail After 4 Days In Custody As Youth Protest Against Fake News by Rhado: 2:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
And one girl for our yard a few years back (2018 or 2019)was telling me of how she’s desperate to buy jaruma products to attract people like pretty mike and hushpuppy. Hope say she dey see her motivators and mentors.

2 Likes

Re: Jaruma Granted Bail After 4 Days In Custody As Youth Protest Against Fake News by Ekpoudom: 2:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
Dike272:
Imagine the rate of injustice an average Nigerian face on a daily basis just because they don't have that 'connection.'
Ned is simply wielding his power on Jaruma by pleasing Regina.

You are stupid for that senseless statement. Someone wrote false things on social media against a man who was innocent of all her allegations and here you are displaying your lack of home training.

Let the court use her as a scape goat and that will encourage others who e-rats like you who hide behind keyboards on social media to deliberately malign to ensure the law deals with you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jaruma Granted Bail After 4 Days In Custody As Youth Protest Against Fake News by socialmediaman: 2:54pm On Jan 28, 2022

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Granted Bail After 4 Days In Custody As Youth Protest Against Fake News by ngwababe(f): 2:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
Sabadon:
Power of social media....but ned should stop being petty na, allow women do their women fight

She dragged Ned na. She for still dey fight with Regina and leave Ned alone.

4 Likes

Re: Jaruma Granted Bail After 4 Days In Custody As Youth Protest Against Fake News by MisterMan123456: 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
She don rush go wear burqa. May Allah punish her there. Hypocrite.

4 Likes

Re: Jaruma Granted Bail After 4 Days In Custody As Youth Protest Against Fake News by Ekpoudom: 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
socialmediaman:

She's not an ex-convict, she was possibly detained illegally. The law says don't detain someone for more than 24 hours, why was she detained 4 days? Why not take her to court and let her answer for her alleged offense?

I guess you are either one of her customers, her boyfriend or her salesperson. If not, common sense would have told you that the courts granted them the right to detain her. Useless Jaruma addict.

4 Likes

Re: Jaruma Granted Bail After 4 Days In Custody As Youth Protest Against Fake News by candidbabe(f): 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
Hahahahaha
Wahala be like bicycle
Re: Jaruma Granted Bail After 4 Days In Custody As Youth Protest Against Fake News by socialmediaman: 3:01pm On Jan 28, 2022
Ekpoudom:

I guess you are either one of her customers, her boyfriend or her salesperson. If not, common sense would have told you that the courts granted them the right to detain her. Useless Jaruma addict.

I don't know her. I heard about her the first time on this platform when she was detained. I have no problem with her facing the consequences of her action, but what I'm questioning is the process, thats it. Dang, you're very disrespectful with your comments. I'm outta here

2 Likes

Re: Jaruma Granted Bail After 4 Days In Custody As Youth Protest Against Fake News by linearity: 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
speak2bella:
I hope she learns to control her mouth now. Whether she grew or not, she's already an ex-convict undecided

An ex-convict is someone that has been convicted of a crime by a court of law, her trial (if any) has not even started, how did she become an ex-convict?

Sleeping in a jail cell does not make one an ex-convict, in the Nigeria of today, anyone that does not have money can be made to sleep in a jail cell.

3 Likes

Re: Jaruma Granted Bail After 4 Days In Custody As Youth Protest Against Fake News by Elidrisy20: 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
Why is she covering her face
Re: Jaruma Granted Bail After 4 Days In Custody As Youth Protest Against Fake News by kingthreat(m): 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
Her excesses needed to be curtailed

2 Likes

Re: Jaruma Granted Bail After 4 Days In Custody As Youth Protest Against Fake News by HardMirror(m): 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
This ones don collect money. Serves the fake jaruma right. She must be dealt with

1 Like

Re: Jaruma Granted Bail After 4 Days In Custody As Youth Protest Against Fake News by Ishilove: 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
Jaruma remembered her burqa after Ned dealt with her. Yeyenatu

3 Likes

Re: Jaruma Granted Bail After 4 Days In Custody As Youth Protest Against Fake News by HardMirror(m): 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
MisterMan123456:
She don rush go wear burqa. May Allah punish her there. Hypocrite.
happy someone is dealing with the fraud. Everything about her is fake

2 Likes

Re: Jaruma Granted Bail After 4 Days In Custody As Youth Protest Against Fake News by Karemarealty288(m): 3:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
Ned is using slegde hammer to kill ant.....some issues are better ignored and leave to women. Every news about Ned no dey pass preek, toto and underage. AS FOR THE KAYAMATA WOMAN...
I recommend 48 Laws of Power for you especially "Chapter 19"

Chapter 19
Law Nineteen: Know Who You're Dealing with - Do Not Offend the Wrong Person.

2 Likes

Re: Jaruma Granted Bail After 4 Days In Custody As Youth Protest Against Fake News by cr7lomo: 3:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
Na hijab im wear so?? Lol...this country sha
Re: Jaruma Granted Bail After 4 Days In Custody As Youth Protest Against Fake News by mkoabiola: 3:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
It is very clear hat these guys are paid to protest and carry placards.

They shud protest the insecurity and bad governance.

2 Likes

Re: Jaruma Granted Bail After 4 Days In Custody As Youth Protest Against Fake News by jaxxy(m): 3:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
A civil matter is what these ones are holding protests about fake new and defamation for??

Is it because Ned is rich or is it 2day such news and worse have been thrown all over social media??
Re: Jaruma Granted Bail After 4 Days In Custody As Youth Protest Against Fake News by Ekpoudom: 3:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
socialmediaman:

I don't know her. I heard about her the first time on this platform when she was detained. I have no problem with her facing the consequences of her action, but what I'm questioning is the process, thats it. Dang, you're very disrespectful with your comments. I'm outta here

What is it with the process that you’re questioning? The invitation by the police? The detention? The right to detain granted by the courts? The arraignment in court? What exactly are you displeased with? Please explain to the world!

2 Likes

Re: Jaruma Granted Bail After 4 Days In Custody As Youth Protest Against Fake News by Forumobserver12(m): 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
gacedo4195:
That's the power of social media o

She was supposed to be released today anyway, they have achieved what they set out to achieve from the beginning..........
Re: Jaruma Granted Bail After 4 Days In Custody As Youth Protest Against Fake News by Oghene1st: 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2022
jaxxy:
A civil matter is what these ones are holding protests about fake new and defamation for??

Is it because Ned is rich or is it 2day such news and worse have been thrown all over social media??

Defamation is also criminal in nature. Section 373 -374 of the Criminal Code Act.

2 Likes

Re: Jaruma Granted Bail After 4 Days In Custody As Youth Protest Against Fake News by superCleanworks(m): 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
Sabadon:
Power of social media....but ned should stop being petty na, allow women do their women fight

Petty what? Who are you to tell a man how to react?
He should deal with her in the most terrible way allowed by the law. Make her life miserable for years so others can take a cue and learn.
Re: Jaruma Granted Bail After 4 Days In Custody As Youth Protest Against Fake News by blowjohn(m): 3:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
Dike272:
Imagine the rate of injustice an average Nigerian face on a daily basis just because they don't have that 'connection.'
Ned is simply wielding his power on Jaruma by pleasing Regina.

If it was a poor lady karuna went against nko?
What would u say?
Re: Jaruma Granted Bail After 4 Days In Custody As Youth Protest Against Fake News by Oshodipikin: 3:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
Oghene1st:
Because say I never make money, I nor fit support others to defame another person even though their money nor clean.

The way Jaruma was dropping malicious post on social media to defame the personality of Ned Nwoko was uncalled for, and must not be ignored. The deal was between his wife and her, it is not enough to drag Ned's marital status and person to the mud.

I have seen that most people here are angry with Regina Daniels for marrying an old man like Ned Nwoko. Please if you are one of them, drop that hatred and channel it towards poverty. The marriageable age in Nigeria is 18, and anyone that is of that age or above has the right to marry anyone. She got married to Ned Nwoko and she is happy, why is that a thorn in your flesh? Are you his father, mother or guardian? I swear, I dey vex for people wey dey dense this Regina girl.

Same Nigerians that will post do what suits you so far it is not a crime are those behind keyboards trolling this young girl. Respect people's decision in as much as you want them to respect yours.

I don't know the Jaruma of a gal and even the products she sales doesn't resonate and are a load of nonsense, but you here defending NED for a morsel of food is just an example of how low some hungry youths can go to feed their belly.

2 Likes

Re: Jaruma Granted Bail After 4 Days In Custody As Youth Protest Against Fake News by socialmediaman: 3:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
Re: Jaruma Granted Bail After 4 Days In Custody As Youth Protest Against Fake News by KingAzari: 3:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
What money cannot do does not exist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Demi Lovato Comes Out As Non-Binary (Video) / Emoney Makes A Fashion Statement In New Instagram Photo / Ronke Odusanya Shares Christmas Photos With Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.