Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,298 members, 7,860,730 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:03 PM

My Reality View: Why The Igbo Can Never Produce Nigeria's Next President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Reality View: Why The Igbo Can Never Produce Nigeria's Next President (1348 Views)

Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo / 2023: Shekarau Says The South Should Produce Nigeria’s Next President / Tanko Yakasai: How Igbo Can Produce A President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Reality View: Why The Igbo Can Never Produce Nigeria's Next President by Ekundayo7574(m): 12:32pm On Jan 29, 2022
As a south west indigene, I will be overjoyed to see an Igbo president since every citizen of our country can aspire to that position regardless of ethnicity. But let us confront reality and remember that democracy is a cruel game of numbers, and you can't yell marginalisation if you don't have the numbers.

Secondly, the so-called "biggest party" in that region, APGA, cannot win a presidential election in any way, so in my opinion, it will be a wise decision if the Igbos can put tribalism, hatred, and envy aside and support the south west candidate who has an advantage in the next election, because they have benefited greatly from the south west as a whole, for example, Lagos and Ogun state serve as one of their main sources of income.
Re: My Reality View: Why The Igbo Can Never Produce Nigeria's Next President by QueenAgbo(f): 12:36pm On Jan 29, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
As a south west indigene, I will be overjoyed to see an Igbo president since every citizen of our country can aspire to that position regardless of ethnicity. But let us confront reality and remember that democracy is a cruel game of numbers, and you can't yell marginalisation if you don't have the numbers.

Secondly, the so-called "biggest party" in that region, APGA, cannot win a presidential election in any way, so in my opinion, it will be a wise decision if the Igbos can put tribalism, hatred, and envy aside and support the south west candidate who has an advantage in the next election, because they have benefited greatly from the south west as a whole, for example, Lagos and Ogun state serve as one of their main sources of income.

Calm down afonja.We Igbos will produce the next predident.

Else

Biaflaa or death.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Reality View: Why The Igbo Can Never Produce Nigeria's Next President by PrinceOfLagos: 12:37pm On Jan 29, 2022
Obasanjo was president for 8yrs but his government didn't do much for the Yoruba race

Osibanjo too is VP running to 8yrs now but almost all the youths in Ibadan and Ogun state are either ritualists or yahoo boy

It is a Shame that we've produce one president and a vice president yet, the south west is under- developed

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Reality View: Why The Igbo Can Never Produce Nigeria's Next President by Ekundayo7574(m): 12:38pm On Jan 29, 2022
QueenAgbo:

Else

Biaflaa or death.
Baby girl thats a Dead Dream i must say smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Reality View: Why The Igbo Can Never Produce Nigeria's Next President by QueenAgbo(f): 12:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Obasanjo was president for 8yrs but his government didn't do much for the Yoruba race

PrinceofOrlu don't mind the op.

2 Likes

Re: My Reality View: Why The Igbo Can Never Produce Nigeria's Next President by Jerryherd: 12:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
grin

Why else do you think Ibos are so scared of competing against SouthWest and Tinubu keeps giving them headache...

SouthEast has contested each an every election in Nigeria as Vice or President and lost

60s Azikwe lost

70s Azikwe, Ojuckwu lost again

90s Ekweume and Sylvester Ugoh lost

99 Ekweume lost

2003 - 2019 Ekweume, Okadigbo, Rochas Okorocha , Ojukwu, Orji Uzor Kalu, Peter Obi, Oby Ezekwesili all lost

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Reality View: Why The Igbo Can Never Produce Nigeria's Next President by QueenAgbo(f): 12:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Baby girl thats a Dead Dream i must say smiley

Biaflaa or death,

Watch and see.

2 Likes

Re: My Reality View: Why The Igbo Can Never Produce Nigeria's Next President by Odin13: 12:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
Ekundayo7574:

A Yoruba man talking about tribalism and envy grin. Maybe this one is living in Saturn...

Igbos are majorly Yoruba people problem... the North is punishing Yoruba tribe, fvcking em , abusing them, but Yoruba will always turn to face igbos grin
Some called it cowardsness .. act of a coward.

Is BUni an Igbo man
Is Buhari an Igbo man

Was abba Kyari igbo.. he stopped Tinubu visiting the presidency for over 3 years and tunde saibu is still dealing with Tinubu a kid in his late 20’s

Yoruba should go and seat

Nigerians understand reason for their tribal hatred , envy and ignorance against igbos

Why in Nigeria 400 tribes .. only Yoruba people carry igbo matter like Agbo and they think other Nigerians are blind grin and senseless like majority of them ..

Wonder no tribe out of 400 tribes is buying Yoruba President project
Guess what

Yoruba are cAlling all igbos grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Reality View: Why The Igbo Can Never Produce Nigeria's Next President by QueenAgbo(f): 12:43pm On Jan 29, 2022
Biaflaa or death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Reality View: Why The Igbo Can Never Produce Nigeria's Next President by EmirGold(m): 12:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
Ekundayo7574:

Yeebow human will never rule this country and beerfraud they won't get, know this and know peace
They are polically useless and they will remain so forever

3 Likes

Re: My Reality View: Why The Igbo Can Never Produce Nigeria's Next President by FuckkME(f): 12:46pm On Jan 29, 2022
The quality of most threads opened daily here is getting low and low by the day.

SMH

1 Like

Re: My Reality View: Why The Igbo Can Never Produce Nigeria's Next President by Sergio104(m): 12:47pm On Jan 29, 2022
Ekundayo7574:

You have spoken well son. We will all support Tinubu or osinband.......... pretty fair.

Power returns north!!!
outta here!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Reality View: Why The Igbo Can Never Produce Nigeria's Next President by Ekundayo7574(m): 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2022
EmirGold:
Yeebow human will never rule this country and beerfraud they won't get, know this and know peace
They are polically useless and they will remain so forever
nice one boss
Re: My Reality View: Why The Igbo Can Never Produce Nigeria's Next President by helinues: 12:56pm On Jan 29, 2022
Toh

And what's the aim of this thread exactly.

Hope some of you won't be crying foul when the Igbo's create a rebuttal thread

3 Likes

Re: My Reality View: Why The Igbo Can Never Produce Nigeria's Next President by Jerryherd: 12:56pm On Jan 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Osibanjo too is VP running to 8yrs now but almost all the youths in Ibadan and Ogun state are either ritualists or yahoo boy

It is a Shame that we've produce one president and a vice president yet, the south west is under- developed

Ok

I hear you

But please mention just one state in the entire landlock SouthEast that beats Oyo State and Ogun State in terms of GDP, IGR, Percapital, low unemployment rate, ease of doing business, Educational infrastructure and numbers of schools and colleges, land marks

We beat your sad east hands down in almost all positive index known in economics, that's why you all migrate to Southwest and your women make it a life goal to marry and give birth for a Yoruba man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Reality View: Why The Igbo Can Never Produce Nigeria's Next President by Odin13: 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
nice one boss

But you said you’re from south south grin

Yoruba people sef

Many more will surface in coming days .. all we the south south grin

2 Likes

Re: My Reality View: Why The Igbo Can Never Produce Nigeria's Next President by Jerryherd: 1:06pm On Jan 29, 2022
Odin13:

Yoruba people sef

So are Yorubas also not indegenes of coastal SouthSouth, North Central, Togo, Benin and Ghana ?!

2 Likes

Re: My Reality View: Why The Igbo Can Never Produce Nigeria's Next President by Ekundayo7574(m): 1:07pm On Jan 29, 2022
Odin13:

Yoruba people sef

young man i am from the south west and i will support yoruba presidency till death
Re: My Reality View: Why The Igbo Can Never Produce Nigeria's Next President by Laggafin: 1:09pm On Jan 29, 2022
Jerryherd:

Ok

I hear you

But please mention just one state in the entire landlock SouthEast that beats Oyo State and Ogun State in terms of GDP, IGR, Percapital, low unemployment rate, ease of doing business, Educational infrastructure and numbers of schools and colleges, land marks

We beat your sad east hands down in almost all positive index known in economics, that's why you all migrate to Southwest and your women make it a life goal to marry and give birth for a Yoruba man

U are ranting from the waste Region

3 Likes

Re: My Reality View: Why The Igbo Can Never Produce Nigeria's Next President by shortIGBOman: 1:12pm On Jan 29, 2022
QueenAgbo:

Else

Biaflaa or death.

Igbo can never rule this Country. We will rather vote Samuel Ortom or Yahaya Bello.

2 Likes

Re: My Reality View: Why The Igbo Can Never Produce Nigeria's Next President by Ekpeitit(m): 1:22pm On Jan 29, 2022
QueenAgbo:

Else

Biaflaa or death.
Re: My Reality View: Why The Igbo Can Never Produce Nigeria's Next President by Ekpeitit(m): 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2022
Produce president in which country?
Second class citizens will never produce the president in Nigeria.
Tufiakwa.

2 Likes

Re: My Reality View: Why The Igbo Can Never Produce Nigeria's Next President by Injera(f): 1:24pm On Jan 29, 2022
Odin13:

A Yoruba man talking about tribalism and envy grin. Maybe this one is living in Saturn...

Igbos are majorly Yoruba people problem... the North is punishing Yoruba tribe, fvcking em , abusing them, but Yoruba will always turn to face igbos grin
Some called it cowardsness .. act of a coward.

Is BUni an Igbo man
Is Buhari an Igbo man

Was abba Kyari igbo.. he stopped Tinubu visiting the presidency for over 3 years and tunde saibu is still dealing with Tinubu a kid in his late 20’s

Yoruba should go and seat

Nigerians understand reason for their tribal hatred , envy and ignorance against igbos

Why in Nigeria 400 tribes .. only Yoruba people carry igbo matter like Agbo and they think other Nigerians are blind grin and senseless like majority of them ..

Wonder no tribe out of 400 tribes is buying Yoruba President project
Guess what

Yoruba are cAlling all igbos grin
You and I know that nobody like or want an ibo man. You cant stand yourself in your states but will bind together as if you one in another mans land. Even Ebonyis and so called igboid tribe like Ika dont like ibo. No body want you. without the pseudo democracy Nigeria practised, Yoruba land will be competing with France in development. Our forefathers laid the foundation of education for us. your forefathers laid the foundation of cheating in business to you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Reality View: Why The Igbo Can Never Produce Nigeria's Next President by ruggedtimi(m): 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
Tinubu ( Religion factor/ethnic): Tinubu's presidential bid in APC is out of the picture. Tinubu is a Muslim from the west and he has to pick a northerner as a running mate. The north will definitely not give their slot to a Christian. And in Nigeria the Muslim/Muslim ticket wont work. Right from the time of shehu shagari.

Osinbajo factor(Ethnic factor): Osinbajo has a better chance of clinching the APC presidential ticket compared to tinubu. Definitely his running mate has to be a northern Muslim. And again denying the Igbos a seat in the two most powerful offices in Nigeria.
With the recent uprising from the east, I personally don't think this is a good idea for the sake of Nigeria's unity.

Eastern candidate ( kalu, umahi etc). The best option for APC should be a candidate from the south east especially an Igbo man. This will balance both the religious/ethnic factor. I believe Orji kalu and Umahi both have a better chance of clinching APC presidential ticket.

2 Likes

Re: My Reality View: Why The Igbo Can Never Produce Nigeria's Next President by Blackfire(m): 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2022
North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023

You southerners like to day dream

North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023

Anyways I sell cows o
Re: My Reality View: Why The Igbo Can Never Produce Nigeria's Next President by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 1:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
Jerryherd:

Ok

I hear you

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Reality View: Why The Igbo Can Never Produce Nigeria's Next President by Jerryherd: 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
cool

Who go vote Biafra people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Reality View: Why The Igbo Can Never Produce Nigeria's Next President by TheSameGuy(m): 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2022
If you vote whose ancestor is traced to chimpz and they led the country like a zoo, nah una know o.
grin
Re: My Reality View: Why The Igbo Can Never Produce Nigeria's Next President by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 2:17pm On Jan 29, 2022
TheSameGuy:
If you vote whose ancestor is traced to chimpz and they led the country like a zoo, nah una know o.
grin
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Reality View: Why The Igbo Can Never Produce Nigeria's Next President by TheSameGuy(m): 2:19pm On Jan 29, 2022
Tell us which tribe was mentioned me canceller.

Meanwhile E no concern me.
U can wail till eternity.
That's what you know best doing, cancel comment even at the dead of the night, troll People and call moderators on us.
AsampeteNwaanyi:
myn.d44 lalas.ticlala S.eun

Rule 2

Re: My Reality View: Why The Igbo Can Never Produce Nigeria's Next President by techWriter3: 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2022
soothe down Nigerians.We Nigerians will produce the next predident.ElseBiaflaa or killing.
Re: My Reality View: Why The Igbo Can Never Produce Nigeria's Next President by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 29, 2022
Nairaland

A place where illiterates comes to write rubbish

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Will Be Shamed For Daring Buhari To A Dirty Fight / Press Release By Ijaws Of Egbema Clan: Rejoinder. / 2023: Without Zoning Igbos Cannot Produce A President In Nigeria – OUK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.