Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,225 members, 7,853,180 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:13 PM

I’m Running My Nigerian Presidential Campaign In London: Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Running My Nigerian Presidential Campaign In London: Tinubu (2212 Views)

'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares / 2023: I’m Not Member Of APC, I’m Running Home After Serving Buhari – Adesina / APC 2023: I’m Running For President Of My House - Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Running My Nigerian Presidential Campaign In London: Tinubu by codedguy1(m): 12:25am On Jan 30, 2022
Racoon:
Another catastrophe waiting to load but no sane person must allow this to happen. Perhaps he went to seek medical care again while masking it for politicking.

Nothing new.Nigeria is not the right place for these nonsense politicians to always start their political adventure.As if they see any foreigner doing this their kind of shit. Spits!

You need to be sure of the number if sane people before you make and believe that statement.

Sane people in Naja is relative. Zombies have infiltrated this nation grin
Re: I’m Running My Nigerian Presidential Campaign In London: Tinubu by oyatz(m): 2:16am On Jan 30, 2022
Oracleforce:

Tinubu asslicker spotted...why will someone go and stay in London and excepting some buffoonery to be campaigning for him in Nigeria because of what they can derive from his stolen and ilk-gotten wealth.

What a shame!

Nobody has started campaigns.

Tinubu is still a private citizen ,CONSULTING people in and out of Nigeria.

Both Atiku and Buhari went to the Chattam House, London to drum up support for their presidential ambition.
Re: I’m Running My Nigerian Presidential Campaign In London: Tinubu by Bobloco: 4:18am On Jan 30, 2022
Dapson73:

Only hatred could generate such comment. When your entire geopolitical zone is shivering over Tinubu strategy and plans towards achieving him 2023 dreams.
Continue your bigot comment till you congratulate Asiwaju at the right time.
Dapson73, I am laughing at you

An entire geopolitical zone shivering over Tinubu strategy and plans towards achieving his president general of irabeji town union dreams.

The problem with you, his so called supporters is that you are not in tune with reality and that reality is that Tinubu cannot win any state in this current Nigeria beyond the south west States.
Re: I’m Running My Nigerian Presidential Campaign In London: Tinubu by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 30, 2022
True or false

I fear for your 2021 cum 2022 pictures
Re: I’m Running My Nigerian Presidential Campaign In London: Tinubu by Onepeople: 7:07am On Jan 30, 2022
kayusely70:
The unrelenting criticisms of Tinubu is being orchestrated by a certain section of the country. So shameful!
people gazzet is own by an igboman, i hear you, the series of comments we saw there are igbos, even when their yuroba names are boldly written, to whom brain is given sense is expected.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Moment Bola Tinubu Arrived Lagos (pix, Video) / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: RCCG Clears Air On Alleged Tinubu, Adeboye Meeting / A Christian Northerner Embarrassed Obi In Dis Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.