Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,739 members, 7,851,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal (33735 Views)

Why I Stepped Down For Atiku - Tambuwal (Video) / 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde / Presidential Primary: Dollar Rain As Saraki, Atiku, Tambuwal Divide PDP Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by Amah70: 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
Invictuse:
This is not true it only show the lack of capable leader from the south.

MKO Obasanjo Ebele 3 southerner already won presidential ticket in such contest so shut your mouth cos your are failure without any pedigree to take in such contest.

MKO Abiola won when the political structure of Nigeria was not as skewed and lopsided as it is now favoring Fulani-led northern Nigeria.

Obasanjo won because of zoning principles, as most of Nigeria acquesced to having two Yoruba to fly the flags of the two largest political parties in 1999.

GEJ won because of incumbency power.

No southern Nigerian can win presidential election in Nigeria because of the skewed and lopsided political structure of Nigeria, if north fields and supports a northern presidential candidate.

Stop your abusive language.
Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by amc: 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Don't blame God or village people for your problems if you vote APC in 2023

Affliction shall not rise a second time

So we should vote PDP? I can only guess we have a short memory.

1 Like

Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by porthouse7(f): 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
Odin13:

You know omenka .. if you and your Yoruba friend taunt peter till tomorrow..

Pandora or akwuzu can’t stick . ..

Unlike druggie .. and his bullion fan and end sars tag

Yoruba propaganda is stale in today’s Nigeria .. Una never get am.. Twitter Facebook Nairaland bloggers..
everyone don cast Yoruba .. e no just Dey happen .. Na wetin una sow .. una dey collect like this

Power returns North
tinubu na obi mate?
Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by Ayoefa: 2:39pm On Jan 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
In all fairness, The presidency should go to the South East.

The North are currently ruling

Obasanjo ruled for 8 yrs and Osibanjo is currently the Vice president

So in all fairness, The presidency should go the South East way

Prince of Aba, are we now distributing Presidency, no more election? We should just dash your people presidency? Bunch of lazy irrational lots.

Tell your people to compete with others on ideas and other actions that are required for someone to be elected. You can't be online on daily basis posting rubbish about others then expect them to come dash you the presidency.
It doesn't work that way.
Prince of Abakaliki.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by emmy4life02(m): 2:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
walemoney007:
Why should it be going to the ibos? No one will stop ibos from contesting.

The presidency will not be microzone.

Ijaws, Efiks, Benin's etc have not also ruled Nigeria.

The APC or PDP will not microzone.
Ibo is not a tribe. It is called Igbo. Stop been an ethnic bigot.
Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by AFONAMARO: 2:48pm On Jan 30, 2022
walemoney007:

Is Jonathan not an Ijaw man? Easy with your vague narrative
Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by Jostoman: 2:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Compare your life progress during PDP government to APC misrule before you vote in 2023

Under APC government, Nigeria became the poverty capital of the world

So many Nigerians now rely on Loan sharks, Bet9ja and money rituals to survive under this irresponsible government

It has never happened before

Do not allow affliction to rise again in your life, Don't vote APC.
that is what we have been telling Nigerians o
Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by ujezeez(m): 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
If this government is truly clamouring for one Nigeria then south east region should be given the opportunity to produce the president.
Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by BJanta: 2:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
seunmsg:

Once they are cornered, they rush to post nonsense about SW. What has SW got to do with this news? Is Wike from the SW? Is Udom Emmanuel from the SW? Is Anyim from the SW?

Face the reality and stop chasing shadows. SW is not interested in PDP ticket. If Igbos want it, fight for it and stop dragging the SW into your mess. PDP is your party, fight for the presidential ticket of the party if you can. The SW is not dragging PDP ticket with you.

The Ibos are confused and tactless people. They don't really know what they want , neither do they know how to get it. All what all Ibomen have in their hearts and brains is envy and hate. Other Nigerians must always thank GOD that they don't amount to anything in this nation.
Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by yaki84: 3:32pm On Jan 30, 2022
asanausana91:
God forbid. PDP killed the only national carrier we had.( Nigerian airways)
PDP destroyed 827 companies .I can name few like micheline tyer,Arewa textile, Nigerian airways, etc etc.
I swear to God no country can withstand the destruction that PDP did to this country for 16 years.
Nigerian airways died before pdp came in.
The military killed NA,..

You don't even know what u r saying.
Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by Hangulsaram: 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
Baawaa:
I will never go back to Egypt (PDP)
Spiritually,Nigeria liken to the children of Israel,PDP stands for Egypt while APC regime liken to wilderness experience,one thing is sure Nigerians will get to their promised land
The Egypt of today is where you are now(APC) the pheraoh (Notherners) has refuse to let you go and you concure.
Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by berrystunn(m): 4:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
babatunx:

What will now be the gain of Wike?

You people don't get it. We are not giving Obi the VP ticket.

We all can play the game.

This is not about individual.. it's about the party taking power back...

I'm Igbo, but I not going to support an Igbo president just after buhari APC that have borrowed our future out... Getting things right will take long... If an igbo man comes in and did not fix it in 4yrs. Is over for them .
Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by nitt: 4:37pm On Jan 30, 2022
emmykk:
100 Wike/Tambuwal PDP can't defeat Tinubu/Osinbanjo/zulum come 2023.

The best thing PDP should do is to handover PDP to Atiku if they wish to win.

Any northern under PDP will defeat any southerner under APC.
PDP should do a re-replay of what Tinubu did to Buhari.

Time shall trll

This is just it.

Any Southerner that PDP fields will find it very difficult to defeat an Osibanjo/Zulum or Elrufai ticket if APC indeed flies that ticket.

The only way they can have a serious opportunity of countering such move is to present Atiku and a credible Southern candidate.

But, as these politicians are mostly concerned with personal goals not overall party success, i doubt the possibility of common sense winning the day.

Both Apc & Pdp are in for a tumultuous 2022.

Nigerians, think deeply about your present and future situation before you support a candidate and vote for him/her come 2023 elections.
Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by asanausana91: 4:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
princdebola201:
big liecheesy
go and check 2019 election result, then apologize later.
Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by Gunayo(m): 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
emmykk:
100 Wike/Tambuwal PDP can't defeat Tinubu/Osinbanjo/zulum come 2023.

The best thing PDP should do is to handover PDP to Atiku if they wish to win.

Any northern under PDP will defeat any southerner under APC.
PDP should do a re-replay of what Tinubu did to Buhari.

Time shall trll
Emmanuel Udom/Kwankwaso or Atiku/ Emmanuel Udom will defeat any candidate from APC take it or leave it
Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by OLANIYIPETER: 5:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
Any lover of the continue existence of Nigeria will not even think of a norther president come 2023 not to talk of struggling for it. You don't call your friends fools in the game of life or else you'll regret it for life.
Only a Southern president in 2023 can ensure peaceful continuation of the Nigeria.
God bless my country. ������
Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I am not Igbo but I will keep standing on the path of truth

standing on the path of truth with denying your ancestral land, you can continue deceive people in the level of your IQ here
Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by Coolsphinx: 5:29pm On Jan 30, 2022
Jonathan is an Ijaw man from Bayelsa State.
walemoney007:

Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by Oracleforce: 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2022
Wike is eyeing the presidency. But he cannot.

He should just withdraw and retire back to his home village after 2023..
I don't support the north contesting for the election, because they have taken their turn which is eight years. Must they continue to be ruling the other ethnic group forever?
Pls, 2023 will come and go but Nigeria will remain. The only thing we need is to tell ourselves the truth because what we have been covering will escalate in no distance time.
Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by aribisala0(m): 5:34pm On Jan 30, 2022
emmy4life02:

Ibo is not a tribe. It is called Igbo. Stop been an ethnic bigot.
Not in the Nigerian Constitution

IT IS IBO
Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by Invictuse: 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
Tinubu / Osibanjo will prove that to you come 2023. I see no difference about the skewed political landscape but time will tell.

Amah70:

MKO Abiola won when the political structure of Nigeria was not as skewed and lopsided as it is now favoring Fulani-led northern Nigeria.

Obasanjo won because of zoning principles, as most of Nigeria acquesced to having two Yoruba to fly the flags of the two largest political parties in 1999.

GEJ won because of incumbency power.

No southern Nigerian can win presidential election in Nigeria because of the skewed and lopsided political structure of Nigeria, if north fields and supports a northern presidential candidate.

Stop your abusive language.

Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by ArewaNorth: 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2022
walemoney007:
I will never forget the way the likes of Atiku were threatening Nigeria when Jonathan wanted to contest in 2014/2015 cause they feel is the turn of the North.

A Northerner have done 8 years, the reasonable thing is for the presidency to go to the South.

https://allafrica.com/stories/201012281210.html

This is Atiku threatening Nigerians because GEJ wanted to contest in 2011.

This is absurd!
Nigeria has 3 zones in each region. South ruled for 14yrs (SS & SW) while North ruled (is ruling) for the 10th year (NW) therefore in all honesty all regions should settle their scores and justice should be served for all. South might have cheated SE for not sharing power with them but the next 4yrs automatically belongs to North and NC and NE are unequivocally the zones to be tipped for the position.
Politically, referring North as a single zone is an injustice.

Let see who cheats who?
Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by LoveThemChubby(m): 10:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
In all fairness, The presidency should go to the South East.

The North are currently ruling

Obasanjo ruled for 8 yrs and Osibanjo is currently the Vice president

So in all fairness, The presidency should go the South East way
Those of you who push forward this SE narrative, is it plain ignorance or just mischief?
When power is to shift to the north no mention is made of North East, North Central or North west regions but once it is about the south, you start preaching south east, south west and south south.

For the record, the country is politically divided into two: North and South. Once it is the turn of a region (North or South), we don't talk geopolitical zones (i.e. South south, south east, south west, NE, NW and NC).
Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by Codes151(m): 11:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The South that i support the presidency should go to should be Igbo in all fairness
dont contest. Be there forming east!!!

Even simple thing like Governorship. You ppl have failed woefully.

Simple road. All the governors that abia had. None could do road.

The other idiot na statue he Dey build.

These miscreants Una wan bring come presidency. Smh
Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by Izuchukwu70: 12:40am On Jan 31, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Compare your life progress during PDP government to APC misrule before you vote in 2023

So many Nigerians now rely on Loan sharks, Bet9ja and money rituals to survive under this irresponsible government

Guys are balling now o. NA LAST 2 YEARS I BUILT MY 2 HOUSES. I even lost my job due to bank retrenchment in 2011.It depends on how to make it sha. It has never been easy in Nigeria. Even in the 90s i was always the last to pay school fees in secondary school. NA GARRI BE LUNCH DAT TIME. I thank you Lord.
Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by ma373733(m): 7:48am On Jan 31, 2022
Latakia:
Eeyah I'm fighting for OSU caste like u to become governor in the sadeast grin

Lol you should fight for your fellow girls in the west they're in danger of having Thier head barbecued for rituals by your skull mining brothers
Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by Latakia(f): 2:54pm On Feb 01, 2022
ma373733:

Lol you should fight for your fellow girls in the west they're in danger of having Thier head barbecued for rituals by your skull mining brothers
Eeyah is that why Igbo preferred them than those with hairy yam legs in the sadeast? However, the topic is about OSU becoming the incoming governors of Abia and Enugu state, nobody should marginalise anybody grin
Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by ma373733(m): 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2022
Latakia:
Eeyah is that why Igbo preferred them than those with hairy yam legs in the sadeast? However, the topic is about OSU becoming the incoming governors of Abia and Enugu state, nobody should marginalise anybody grin

Ew!
The last time I checked western girls are the dirtiest with tear year legs grin

Highest users of bleaching cream if na lie ask rufiat my agbo supplier cheesy

I'm really seeing reasons why guys there mines girls head anyhow

Majority of Una no get sense

I have your mate at home she just graduated first class in medicine .
Don't mention me again you oshodi agbo seller

Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by orisa37: 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2022
walemoney007:
Then let it be thrown open

May the best man win

Well done IYORCHIA AYU. I LIKE YOUR STYLE OF MANAGEMENT.
Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by orisa37: 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
blinking001:
Confused party. Nigerians know better now. PDP is a fraudulent party that houses criminals, drug barons and theives. Never again shall the destiny of our children and those unborn be handed into the hands of corrupt individuals. Never again shall the PDP be voted into power to stair the affairs of our darling nation Nigeria. Nigerians are wiser now

YOU HAVE INSIGHT, EXPERIENCE AND FORESIGHT LIKE WIKE, MIMIKO, MAKINDE, ORTOM, TAMBUWAL, SARAKI, BODE GEORGE ETCETERA ETCETERA AND YOU WANT TO BE PRESIDENT, COME OUT AND PROVE YOURSELF. WE WILL VOTE FOR YOU.
Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by Latakia(f): 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2022
ma373733:

Ew!
The last time I checked western girls are the dirtiest with tear year legs grin

Highest users of bleaching cream if na lie ask rufiat my agbo supplier cheesy

I'm really seeing reasons why guys there mines girls head anyhow

Majority of Una no get sense

I have your mate at home she just graduated first class in medicine .
Don't mention me again you oshodi agbo seller

Re: PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal by bobgentle: 9:27am On Mar 29, 2022
How many years did the SS rule was it up to 8yrs ? Let's looks for bold and competent leaders not clowns who are scared to speak out.
The confused SE are partly fighting for an INDEPENDENT nation and you expect the whole nation to believe the other part of them to mount the highest office of the land?
Even when the Senate seat was zoned to them (SOUTH EAST)since 1999 -2007 they ended up Producing 6Senate President serving UNDER OBASANJO 8YRS IN OFFICE.
PrinceOfLagos:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye, Kogi APC Chairman, Excos Gang Up Against Yahaya Bello (Pics) / Ebonyi REC Declares 'Returning Officer' Wanted For Disappearing With Results / Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.