Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,551 members, 7,847,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:52 PM

PDP: Wike, Ayu In Cold War - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP: Wike, Ayu In Cold War (14827 Views)

Wike’s Camp Plots For Mimiko To Replace Ayu, In Last Ditch Effort / Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate / 2023 Igbo Presidency Final List ; APC Rotimi Amaechi , Onyema . PDP Wike , Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP: Wike, Ayu In Cold War by Nonybb: 6:15am On Jan 31, 2022
What is wrong with this WIKE
Re: PDP: Wike, Ayu In Cold War by AmazingELixir: 6:32am On Jan 31, 2022
grin

Useless reportage from a useless newspaper...Wike that is at the core of championing reconciliation and return of former PDP stalwarts will now reverse and be cold waring a similar move by the party's chairman...was Wike not at the centre of reconciling Imoke and Duke in a charge to take back Cross Rivers state from APC even the return of Mimiko to PDP was to a large extent Wike's doing, the man even commissioned a project in Rivers state recently.

Hungry newspapers looking for catchy headline to sell their papers.
Re: PDP: Wike, Ayu In Cold War by Ayoolamax: 6:35am On Jan 31, 2022
samunaka:

Why cold war, we want it to be Hot war, so that we will enjoy this cool hamattan period
Abeg make them scatter everything jare but wait ooo no be this winke that said the other time that bauchi governor can become the president of Nigeria, so let them fight the cold war then turn it to hot war,hope naa wadata plaza them go use for the fight venue?.
Re: PDP: Wike, Ayu In Cold War by Tareq1105: 6:40am On Jan 31, 2022
Dollarremix:
Wike the ruggedy baba

I make bold to say again and again that Wike will not get President, not even VP.

Tell me, you that is reading this, if you would pick Wike to be your Vice even as Ward Chairman of your Party.

Mad dog.

2 Likes

Re: PDP: Wike, Ayu In Cold War by jaxxy(m): 7:11am On Jan 31, 2022
Wike dey fear? That’s means he has nothing to offer besides rivers money to influence or bully small party members. Lol
Re: PDP: Wike, Ayu In Cold War by naija4life247: 7:12am On Jan 31, 2022
OfficialAwol:
When Wike and other governors were supporting Ayu, I was just laughing at them because I knew a time like this will come.

Ayu that gave up his ministerial position in Obasanjo govt because of Atiku, that's the man they made chairman and they say they want to scheme out Atiku.

Wike should calm down because there's nothing for him and Tambuwal in 2023.

Atiku/Obi2023!

With Ayu as PDP Chairman, Atikuchukwu is sure that the PDP ticket is in his pocket. But at the end of the day, Tinubu will buy Ayu with billions and Ayu will sell out Atikuchukwu. Ayu did that during June-12, he will do it again

1 Like

Re: PDP: Wike, Ayu In Cold War by okorogodwin4(m): 8:25am On Jan 31, 2022
I don't know why Afonja people keep writing rubbish. On nairaland meanwhile I will not vote any bullion van zombie come 2023
Re: PDP: Wike, Ayu In Cold War by OfficialAwol(m): 8:29am On Jan 31, 2022
naija4life247:

With Ayu as PDP Chairman, Atikuchukwu is sure that the PDP ticket is in his pocket. But at the end of the day, Tinubu will buy Ayu with billions and Ayu will sell out Atikuchukwu. Ayu did that during June-12, he will do it again

The hurdle is for Atiku to emerge as PDP flagbearer.

After Atiku has emerged, how else would Ayu possibly sell out Atiku?

1 Like

Re: PDP: Wike, Ayu In Cold War by slivertongue: 9:05am On Jan 31, 2022
OfficialAwol:
When Wike and other governors were supporting Ayu, I was just laughing at them because I knew a time like this will come.

Ayu that gave up his ministerial position in Obasanjo govt because of Atiku, that's the man they made chairman and they say they want to scheme out Atiku.

Wike should calm down because there's nothing for him and Tambuwal in 2023.

Atiku/Obi2023!

You are on point.

Wike ain't fighting anyone, it's media speculation. Every PDP member knows Ayu character. He was planted there by the governors because of 2023 &they knew he is an ally of Atiku. PDP may end up giving it to Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: PDP: Wike, Ayu In Cold War by CoolAmbience(m): 9:22am On Jan 31, 2022
Dollarremix:
Wike the ruggedy baba

Wike's political career is coming to an end...

He has to realize that the likes of Ayu and Lamido are old war horses... Na so we advice Saraki, e no gree listen. He allowed social media hailing by unscrupulous individuals in the SE to misguide him. Same with Melaye.

When Ayu was Senate President, Wike was still running 'upandan' around Obio/Akpor.

Make him choose him fight well...Ayu no be Secondus o.

2 Likes

Re: PDP: Wike, Ayu In Cold War by Halo22: 10:31am On Jan 31, 2022
Wike should thread with caution cos a collabo of all those he called old men will teach a political lesson he won't forget in haste. He should also know that those his colleagues don't trust him because of his domineering propensity.
Re: PDP: Wike, Ayu In Cold War by drmuchin: 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
Wike is just fighting everyone.
Re: PDP: Wike, Ayu In Cold War by BJanta: 1:26pm On Jan 31, 2022
Dollarremix:
Wike the ruggedy baba

Or a village boy par excellence. Real tout ,no civility at all.
Re: PDP: Wike, Ayu In Cold War by BJanta: 1:28pm On Jan 31, 2022
omenkaLives:
He who pays the piper dictates the tune.

Pdp will be comatose without Rivers coffers.

And will soon be dead with this Wike's agbero mentality and politics.
Re: PDP: Wike, Ayu In Cold War by Dollarremix(m): 8:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Wike's political career is coming to an end...

He has to realize that the likes of Ayu and Lamido are old war horses... Na so we advice Saraki, e no gree listen. He allowed social media hailing by unscrupulous individuals in the SE to misguide him. Same with Melaye.

When Ayu was Senate President, Wike was still running 'upandan' around Obio/Akpor.

Make him choose him fight well...Ayu no be Secondus o.

True talk
Re: PDP: Wike, Ayu In Cold War by asanausana91: 10:05pm On Jan 31, 2022
Leverage2021:
Apshit propaganda

Wike has no issue with Ayu, I have watched the last meeting where Wike invited Ayu to rivers to commission project

He said he has no issue with Ayu and would come to media himself if he had issues

All these Dem say Dem say is not wike
Ayu is a die hard Atiku loyal servant.
Except wike become the vice presidential aspirant to Atiku, Ayu will not allow another candidate to win the primaries.
Re: PDP: Wike, Ayu In Cold War by orisa37: 11:08pm On Jan 31, 2022
O la la. PDP GOVERNORS ARE SO VARIED, VICIOUS AND VERSATILE. THE LIKES OF TAMBUWAL, WIKE, ORTOM, MIMIKO CAN NEVER SURRENDER TO INCONSEQUENTIAL LEADERSHIP. IYORCHIA AYU IS A GOOD CHAIRMAN FOR ALLOWING THE GOVERNORS TO FLOG THEIR VIEWS AMONG THEMSELVES VERY WELL BEFORE ANY DECISION IS TAKEN. AYU IS PATRIOTIC AND DEMOCRATIC.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity May Worsen As Marketers Threaten Strike / We Will Beg Obasanjo To Support Tinubu’s Presidential Bid – Senator Ogunlewe / Peter Obi Addreses Bayelsa Traditional Rulers, Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.