Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,091 members, 7,835,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. (31693 Views)

My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! / Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him / I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by advanceDNA: 10:00am On Jan 31, 2022
Philip94:
My newly wedded wife always capitalize on what I did and said wrong eventhough she does and says wrong things to me which I most times overlook.

On many occasions, she will start giving me attitude and will pick up quarrel with me for weeks. I have told her countless times to always address issues she has with me immediately before it turns to a big quarrel.

She wont listen but will rather keep malice with me at any little misunderstanding we have.

Please, how can I find a lasting solution to my wife's unending quarrel, malice and resentment? I am already getting tired of rhe whole thing ��.

Ur wife reminds me of my ex...some women are just like that..
I don’t even bother myself... I cannot allow somebody to come and frustrate me...
Once she start her malice...I just leave her...

Her maximum is 7-11days
She will waka come back her self or call me accusing me of not loving her enough and abandoning her...

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by habakukjss3: 10:00am On Jan 31, 2022
Bola146:
Your marriage is still new for this now Didn't you go through any relationship at all? You ought to be in your honeymoon sad you saw the signs unless you want to deceive yourself. Sir, know what is causing her sadness and work towards making her happy. You know her better, be praying for her also.

Biased judgement.
Probably this is coming from a Lady.

So if what makes her happy is for the man to be her slave?
You mean the man should absolutely do her wish

Don't be a joker

Both need come together, communicate more and shifts positions
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by Olam09(m): 10:02am On Jan 31, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Bro present day woman no like man wey dey do sme sme!!!

Shout for her head make you threaten to boycott her and her food for the time being unless she change.

And if she no change become more aggressive towards anything that concerns her!!

What she sow she must reap!!!

Once you see say she don calm down, bring her close and take her out but don’t let that be your only joker.

Change tactics from time to time

Oil dey your head jare brother..
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by Dreytonisback(m): 10:02am On Jan 31, 2022
24brains:
But today it hurts me so much to go back to mama and Say "mama i'm getting divorce"

its not easy, to understand it son, but i hope you made it, you will be happy and blessed.

Dube

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by Openyamind111(m): 10:02am On Jan 31, 2022
I don’t know if my advice will work for you but.. to me I think there will always be times like this in marriage.. remember you two are coming from different space to live together as one.. I would suggest you guys communicate more on things that you be causing problems in your home.. and you guys should be willing to tolerate each other.. I hope that you guys overcome this phase of marriage soon.
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by habakukjss3: 10:03am On Jan 31, 2022
Philip94:
My newly wedded wife always capitalize on what I did and said wrong eventhough she does and says wrong things to me which I most times overlook.

On many occasions, she will start giving me attitude and will pick up quarrel with me for weeks. I have told her countless times to always address issues she has with me immediately before it turns to a big quarrel.

She wont listen but will rather keep malice with me at any little misunderstanding we have.

Please, how can I find a lasting solution to my wife's unending quarrel, malice and resentment? I am already getting tired of rhe whole thing ��.

My advise to all single men, whenever you are ready for a marriage and dating a lady, please don't involve the parents until u r sure the union can works

Most times people notice what this guy is going through before marriage, but due to commitments , parents involvement and sacrifices.they can't withdraw again.

I think that's what my guy here passed through

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by ogawisdom(m): 10:04am On Jan 31, 2022
Philip94:

Pray for her
Pray with her
Hopefully she may be touched by the holy spirit.

Bear in mind that marriage is life Nigerian roads it won't be smooth all through, there will be hold up, pot holes, along the way but learn to co-exist
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by Oluwasaudy(m): 10:04am On Jan 31, 2022
You should have seen the signs and traits before you got married to her......so wetin you want make we do Give you advice or

Pussy nigga ....carry her go family meeting for village square make the elders settle am for you
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by jrusky(m): 10:05am On Jan 31, 2022
How long did both of you Knew each other before getting married?
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by nrexzy: 10:07am On Jan 31, 2022
Bola146:
Your marriage is still new for this now Didn't you go through any relationship at all? You ought to be in your honeymoon sad you saw the signs unless you want to deceive yourself. Sir, know what is causing her sadness and work towards making her happy. You know her better, be praying for her also.

She no suppose work towards making him happy too ba
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by JustforMen: 10:09am On Jan 31, 2022
samuelson06:

How can you be talking so many stupid things at the same time? Your newly wedded wife is throwing up attitudes you don't like? Didn't you see any of those bad attitudes before dragging her to the alter? So, what exactly do you want now? A divorce? No way! Just manage her like that. Maybe you can cure her madness with a higher one. Show her you can also go haywire.

I am sure you are not married that is why you are this judgmental.
A woman can successfully cover up a character trait without giving off much hints; a fact complicated by the love you might have for her.
He did not say anything stupid. Just advice him not be do anything stupid.. like physically assaulting her to make his point because that could ruin his life.
Marriage is tough.
Bros, start by really nacking her very well and frequently, in your bedroom sessions. it helps with problem resolution in marriage!
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by Amumaigwe: 10:10am On Jan 31, 2022
Philip94:

What she is trying to do is to instill fear into you and then gain control of the marriage. Just put your foot down and make sure she lives according to the set family code of conduct and ignore her tantrums and malice keeping. If you loose this control game, you will live a miserable married life. I am 15 years in a fulfilling marriage, take my advise.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by Newboss(m): 10:11am On Jan 31, 2022
What were you expecting? Happily ever after?

This one don go buy wahala put for house and tag am wife. Yeye people
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by BewareOf419: 10:11am On Jan 31, 2022
You never see nothing, we told you not to marry her but you insisted

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by JordanMichael(m): 10:13am On Jan 31, 2022
grin grin
Philip94:

Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by Chatflick(m): 10:14am On Jan 31, 2022
Philip94:

My ex girlfriend was always like that and it's an annoying behavior. Instead of you to tell someone what they did wrong you'll turn it into malice and start giving very annoying attitudes. Anyways I dumped her o as I can't allow someone to play with my mental health biko. Try and talk to your wife and tell her how you feel but if she keeps doing the same thing then only God can help you.
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by JustforMen: 10:14am On Jan 31, 2022
EnemyofGod22:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Op, what you need now is money.you need more money.i can bet my left ball that if you have enough money you won't see all this problem......

I will continue preaching to the Brainwashed gullible religious faithfools until their eyes open,

Jesus Christ, Angels, demons, Allah, Satan and God doesn't exist, there's no reliable verifiable potable concrete approved evidence of their existence.

Heaven and hellfire doesn't exist, no evidence.

Know this and have peace of mind.

You cannot positively affirm the non-existence of a negative, sir!
There is a reliable evidence for the existence of some higher intelligence that enabled the order we see in the universe.
Don't be so sure of what you don't know with certainty.
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by okorosblog: 10:14am On Jan 31, 2022
Philip94:

Something is wrong somewhere. Sit her down let her know how you feel about malice. Check your self too to see if there is something you have started doing that pisses her off.. lastly there could be an enemy of the family some where who is trying to get in-between her legs

Let me help you clone her WhatsApp messages and get them delivered directly into your own phone.

It's cheap and takes less than 40mins

0//8//1//1//3//0//77// one six seven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by rajiedreez: 10:15am On Jan 31, 2022
Did it just start in the marriage or she's always been like that when u dated her
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by Dpcommy35: 10:17am On Jan 31, 2022
Buy her what she needs always.
Take her out..
Don't argue with her
Always pray together

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by McOluOmo: 10:19am On Jan 31, 2022
[s][
Foodqueen:
Learn to keep malice too, she will adjust.
[/s] don't listen to this op, malice is not for men

Stop eating her poisoned food

Guys wey no get wife get peace of mind

Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by Joseph08(m): 10:20am On Jan 31, 2022
You were blind folded by love during dating grin

Husband and wife matter I no dey put mouth, coz when you guys settle I will be seen as an enemy.

Every married men have one or two to say about their wives so yours isn't different.

My little advice to you my guy:
Avoid third party in your home.

Sit your wife down, talk and resolve issues.

Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by waaclef(m): 10:20am On Jan 31, 2022
I use to have a relationship like before when I was single. I just ended the relationship immediately. Most women who have such attitude, barely change.

Imagine if she becomes pregnant and have kids! You better work things out now and avoid stories later
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by thinkmoney(m): 10:21am On Jan 31, 2022
Philip94:

When we advice una to dey court, una no go hear. Small money una go pick any available lady.
This kind of issues is discovered and address during courtship.
Marriage is settling down with the good and the bad you have known not to start complaining about them.
Pray oh, because divorce is not an option. You guys can't be littering everywhere with second hand people.
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by gbagyiza: 10:21am On Jan 31, 2022
I don't know why a man will put himself in trouble by marrying a lady whom he saw some signs of bad behaviour during courtship. Men have to be extraordinarily careful with ladies before deciding on taking them as wives. Attitude is like smoke, you can't hide it. Guy, i am sorry to tell you that you don enter am...
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by moneyissweet(m): 10:22am On Jan 31, 2022
She no love you Simple.

No woman will ever keep malice with a man she truly love. Even if they do, it won't last more than 24 hours.

You better treat the fck up now or start looking for another wife bro.

Before you say what do I know. I am a father of 4 with two already in secondary school.

Philip94:

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by Obynolee(f): 10:24am On Jan 31, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Shout for her head make you threaten to boycott her and her food for the time being unless she change.

And if she no change become more aggressive towards anything that concerns her!!

Once you see say she don calm down, bring her close and take her out but don’t let that be your only joker.

Best advice, OP do this and have peace of mind.
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by EnemyofGod22(m): 10:25am On Jan 31, 2022
JustforMen:

You cannot positively affirm the non-existence of a negative, sir!
There is a reliable evidence for the existence of some higher intelligence that enabled the order we see in the universe.
Don't be so sure of what you don't know with certainty.

Can you present one of the reliable verifiable evidence of God and satan existence ? Present it here so that all of us can see it here.
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by Bignuell(m): 10:25am On Jan 31, 2022
Didn't you see this gaslighting trait before getting married to her or what?? Newly wedded and she dey keep malice. Like someone said, a woman who is in love with you won't keep a 24hrs malice with you. If na like that, bros you gat treat am hard, i don't mean beating. But fvck newly wedded.....
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by Great0ne1: 10:27am On Jan 31, 2022
habsydiamond:
that's the reason behind all her acts. Get her something doing. Pesin wey don work tire no fit get time for malice oo
Get her something doing, you say ? Does op manufacture job ? You want him to find a job for a grown ass woman(probably a graduate), that disrespects him and holds grudges unnecessarily ? Na una dey follow spoil women for this country i swear
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by JordanMichael(m): 10:27am On Jan 31, 2022
Ma nigga grin
gasparpisciotta:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Mrs. Olayinka Adeyemo – The Pregnant Tricycle (keke) Rider / Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine / My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.