Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. (31613 Views)

My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! / Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him / I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by jeromeekugbere(m): 11:25am On Jan 31, 2022
With all due respect, I'm very sure you saw all these while you were dating but you didn't care because of big yansh and big breasts
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by Angrygoat: 11:30am On Jan 31, 2022
Ekpa. U rush go marry student,set awon under 18-30
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by thinkmoney(m): 11:35am On Jan 31, 2022
24brains:
i know all that. But i speak from experience. When you over pamper women in the Name of respect or for peace to reign, they take you for granted.

now don't misquote this for beating women. just be harsh and tough sometimes but never raise a finger at her.

Ok. Maybe you meant to say firm. Harsh denotes something negative. But never u see a woman as somebody u can punish to correct, see her has somebody u can help address things.
We have to be sincere with ourselves too and admit our shortcomings too.
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by TemmyT002(m): 11:37am On Jan 31, 2022
Calm down
Almost all women do this. They begin to show themselves once they get married.
All you have to do is ignore her rants.
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by lomprico(m): 11:42am On Jan 31, 2022
Philip94:
My newly wedded wife always capitalize on what I did and said wrong eventhough she does and says wrong things to me which I most times overlook.

On many occasions, she will start giving me attitude and will pick up quarrel with me for weeks. I have told her countless times to always address issues she has with me immediately before it turns to a big quarrel.

She wont listen but will rather keep malice with me at any little misunderstanding we have.

Please, how can I find a lasting solution to my wife's unending quarrel, malice and resentment? I am already getting tired of rhe whole thing ��.

Una no date?
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by Branduche: 11:48am On Jan 31, 2022
Did you do marriage counseling at all?

If you did, you should know courtship and marriage vibes are very different. Check your self first, what are you doing that keeps her in that state. Fix it. Promise her to fix it.

Both of you foundational base is very very different.you both must find a common ground all the time till you get used to each other. More challenging mood swings will come at child birth grin grin grin and you need to know how to change the mood with fun and positivity when it starts.

Philip94:
My newly wedded wife always capitalize on what I did and said wrong eventhough she does and says wrong things to me which I most times overlook.

On many occasions, she will start giving me attitude and will pick up quarrel with me for weeks. I have told her countless times to always address issues she has with me immediately before it turns to a big quarrel.

She wont listen but will rather keep malice with me at any little misunderstanding we have.

Please, how can I find a lasting solution to my wife's unending quarrel, malice and resentment? I am already getting tired of rhe whole thing ��.
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 31, 2022
Philip94:

She's missing her ex...that's why she's picking up on u
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by stephenponti(m): 11:57am On Jan 31, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Bro present day woman no like man wey dey do sme sme!!!

Shout for her head make you threaten to boycott her and her food for the time being unless she change.

And if she no change become more aggressive towards anything that concerns her!!

What she sow she must reap!!!

Once you see say she don calm down, bring her close and take her out but don’t let that be your only joker.

Change tactics from time to time

Op listen to this advice. Man up. if she troway face troway your own. give her manly attitude and don't crave her puna and watch her brain reset.
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:01pm On Jan 31, 2022
Mood11:
You are already getting tired of your newly wedded wife? Didn't you notice this attitude before marriage?

Yes he is tired. What do you expect him to do? To go kneel down begging until she lets go? The poor man already stated in his post that he is the one alws making effort to resolve issues, but she never let go even for weeks.
No he didn't notice notice the attitude before marriage. You can never know the deep and inherent attitude of someone until you love with them.
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by LeyeWrites: 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2022
Philip94:

First paragraph: looks like a conquest of who wrong better.

Anyways, I don't think you can. It's late. Inevitably you both will have to path. And it's better you do it early to save yourself. It may be too much damage done later.

Don't be around anyone who keeps malice.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by LeyeWrites: 12:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Yes he is tired. What do you expect him to do? To go kneel down begging until she lets go? The poor man already stated in his post that he is the one alws making effort to resolve issues, but she never let go even for weeks.
No he didn't notice notice the attitude before marriage. You can never know the deep and inherent attitude of someone until you love with them.
The last statement, let's stop saying that thing.

You don't need to live months with someone to know their character. Character is like smoke, can't hide it. It announces itself all the time.

The problem is we let shit slides too much. If you can't figure out someone's personality during courtship then you're too dumb to be in a relationship, talk more of marriage.
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by 24brains(m): 12:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
thinkmoney:

Ok. Maybe you meant to say firm. Harsh denotes something negative. But never u see a woman as somebody u can punish to correct, see her has somebody u can help address things.
We have to be sincere with ourselves too and admit our shortcomings too.
never try to help a woman address things. "You can't help address feelings(women) but can only manipulate them!!"(redpillers rules)

now how do you manipulate feelings? by acting or reacting weird to what she's used to!! its a triger to reseting her.
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by sageb: 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
Shokoloko:

Hi, I see so many people saying you should have seen the signs before getting into the marriage. Now while that is true, you have already tied and consummated the knot - you have to make it work.
My spouse WAS a master malice keeper and I solved it.
Most people keep malice to enjoy your reaction - asking them to talk and begging for attention
When she is sane let her know that her marriage is still young and she is already trying to bury it with malice. Let her know that going forward you will not be part of that game and you will go out with friends and enjoy yourself to give her time, as long as it takes
Next time she gives you the silent treatment, don't shout, don't warn, don't beg, don't react while she is in that state.
ENJOY yourself. Be happy. Call your friends on the phone and laugh. Go out. Read books. No need for feeding money until she is ready to discuss. Don't look miserable.

On the extreme, the last period, years ago that my spouse gave me the silent treatment, he had been keeping malice for a week: I was reading books, going to the gym, sleeping enjoying myself. On the weekend, he barged angrily into our room, pacing up and down so I would notice him. I yawned and continued to press my phone and smile at the photos. Then he decided to talk and that was the end of malice.

Don't respond to malice. Stay away from the game and enjoy yourself until she is ready to talk

Quite interesting
Are you in Woji/YKC axis?
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by Nicepoker(m): 12:22pm On Jan 31, 2022
And you were smiling like a sheep in your pre wedding pictures. grin
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by Qusybe55(m): 12:30pm On Jan 31, 2022
She is not your wife, just ask her what she want really want
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by blesdman(m): 12:31pm On Jan 31, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Bro present day woman no like man wey dey do sme sme!!!

Shout for her head make you threaten to boycott her and her food for the time being unless she change.

And if she no change become more aggressive towards anything that concerns her!!

What she sow she must reap!!!

Once you see say she don calm down, bring her close and take her out but don’t let that be your only joker.

Change tactics from time to time
True talk. This works very well. Threaten to deny conjugal roles since u can't be doing with with one who quarrels with u evwrytime
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by laborious(m): 12:41pm On Jan 31, 2022
Oga ur wife don see you finish! Simple!
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by ediko5(m): 12:48pm On Jan 31, 2022
Bola146:
Your marriage is still new for this now Didn't you go through any relationship at all? You ought to be in your honeymoon sad you saw the signs unless you want to deceive yourself. Sir, know what is causing her sadness and work towards making her happy. You know her better, be praying for her also.

I laugh when some people claim they can study and understand a fellow human being within one year or so.

Do you guys forget that change is constant?

A once cool girl can suddenly develop an attitude that will make her look like a stranger before you, same with a man. But all the same, let's always watch out for changes at an early stage to work on them.
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
Dreytonisback:
Give her a stern warning of her malicious acts
It's a big red flag when your wife keeps malice with you more than 1 day
If it exceeds 2days then you must've hit her, else it mustn't exceed 1 day .

If she still doesn't change, the next time it happens just take few of your clothes and leave the house for her and never respond to her calls for a month , just go to ur friend's place to chill , avoid her food
If she cooks the best soup in the world , avoid it and cook yours period
That one go pain her die, and don't let her use kpekus to scatter your brain, avoid konji .

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Baba mi, I hail thee

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by wasuka14(m): 12:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
Midnight husband is worrying your wife. Consult your pastor or your church. Thing like this have break away many relationship. It's gud u speak up in time.

Philip94:

Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by Shokoloko(f): 1:04pm On Jan 31, 2022
sageb:

Quite interesting
Are you in Woji/YKC axis?

No, I am not.
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by Bola146(f): 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2022
ediko5:

I laugh when some people claim they can study and understand a fellow human being within one year or so.

Do you guys forget that change is constant?

A once cool girl can suddenly develop an attitude that will make her look like a stranger before you, same with a man. But all the same, let's always watch out for changes at an early stage to work on them.

Unless it's financial wahala, she might be after the money and money got finished when she came in, who knows sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by Bola146(f): 1:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
Emanodimo:

Some women are prone to such, keeping malice instead of them to split what they feel wrong about.

In a marriage, it doesn't make sense to continue that kind of attitude. It takes some of them who are more mature (Spiritually, financially, emotionally balanced) to control such act.

Let her open up, work toward making the home conducive for the man and find herself being happy, also pray for the man to become better.

Their marriage is just new, they need to study each other more

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by Bola146(f): 1:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
nrexzy:

She no suppose work towards making him happy too ba

Maybe you should ask him cheesy
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by Bola146(f): 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
habakukjss3:

Biased judgement.
Probably this is coming from a Lady.

So if what makes her happy is for the man to be her slave?
You mean the man should absolutely do her wish

Don't be a joker

Both need come together, communicate more and shifts positions

Both need come together, communicate more and shifts positions

These should have been done before marriage and should continue now

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by Dreytonisback(m): 1:19pm On Jan 31, 2022
brownemmanuel43:

Baba mi, I hail thee

Respect
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by Dreytonisback(m): 1:19pm On Jan 31, 2022
24brains:
oil dey your head. Lots of wisdom in that piece of song.

Deeper than the condition of some black folks

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by habsydiamond(m): 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2022
Great0ne1:

Get her something doing, you say ? Does op manufacture job ? You want him to find a job for a grown ass woman(probably a graduate), that disrespects him and holds grudges unnecessarily ? Na una dey follow spoil women for this country i swear
there are many thing one can do aside white collar jobs oo... There are various trades she can put in for, being jobless bring out evil from humans. If he can assist by making her to learn how to trade one business or the other and opening of shop for her after.
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by thinkmoney(m): 1:26pm On Jan 31, 2022
24brains:
never try to help a woman address things. "You can't help address feelings(women) but can only manipulate them!!"(redpillers rules)

now how do you manipulate feelings? by acting or reacting weird to what she's used to!! its a triger to reseting her.
Ok, you are one of those redpillers with no definite rules? Everything is clear now.
How old are u though?
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by Tosman12(m): 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2022
Most Relationship to marriage are like this ...... Most aggressive or aggravated unwarranted attitude like this in an early marriage is caused by REGRETS, UNRESOLVED DOUBT OR HURTS before marriage. find someone who you know she can open up to for counselling session or therapy session preferably a motherly figure.... if not , it will become a culture. Goodluck with your cross.
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by BigBashiru: 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2022
fredoooooo:
Welcome to marriage..

im afraid of marriage oh!
Re: Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. by Fhowe: 1:45pm On Jan 31, 2022
Philip94:

does she have something doing ? if she does not engage her in a little business that will keep her busy it helps a lot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? / Mr Rilwan Adelanwa Is Missing / Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.