Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo (43918 Views)

4 17-Year-Old Boys Gang Rape 16-Year-Old Girl, Record & Upload It Online / 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook / Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by YorubaKing: 4:45pm On Jan 31, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Fake news

Tinubu, the cold bloody MURDRER of Funsho Williams and >50 Political opponents !!! angry

1 Like

Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by shortIGBOman: 4:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
KillMNKnow:
Hmm! Igbos

You sabi them well well grin

Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by Holuwaxheun(m): 4:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Joblessness in this harsh economy where inflation is hitting highere than the roof is responsible for the surge in yahoo, money ritual and every form of criminality. If there are jobs and a friendly business and investment atmosphere all this will be at a minimum.
The parents are jobless and probably unemployed and the children wants to find way to cater for themselves and their parents through every evil means.

We can't ruleout the negative play of hardship in the economy, but that is still not a justifiable reason to indulge In criminal acts. At one point or the other, we have also gone through harsh and hard times but we did not deem it fit to join such acts, rather, most of us tried looking for ways to do casual works - labourers, truck offloading, gate men, to mention a few. We all have choices to make - either d good or bad choices.

3 Likes

Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by ButterBurger: 4:53pm On Jan 31, 2022
Effect of bad government.
Adverse effects of democrazy.
Crime is global. I know.
But make we look am locally.
If there's big job employment and job security.
I believe lives and properties will be better.
Most and plenty of these children's parents are very poor, and our politicians so called leaders are also thieves like almost everybody except probably kindergartens.
And the masses is the majority.
Then why won't you see this. Unless you're a blind man.
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by Emmanuel30a: 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2022
post=109828325:

See More Photos Via www.. com

Instead Of You To Join Yahoo Yahoo Stuff, Convert Your Airtime To Cash, Any Network Of Your Choice, Starting From 1,000Naira To 1Million Naira And Start Smiling To The Bank.

To Get Started, Meet On Whatsapp Chat With 0810-373-9506
Free?
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:55pm On Jan 31, 2022
KillMNKnow:
Hmm! Igbos
ikpu sigbua gi mpama!

2 Likes

Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by Emmanuel30a: 4:57pm On Jan 31, 2022
EnemyofGod22:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Things are falling apart.

In other news.

I will continue preaching to the Brainwashed gullible religious faithfools until their eyes open.

Jesus Christ, Angels, demons, Allah Satan and God doesn't exist, there's no reliable verifiable potable concrete approved evidence of their existence.

Heaven and hellfire doesn't exist, no evidence.

Know this and have peace of mind.
Damnation Is When You Said Jesus Christ Does Not Exist? Are You Sure You Exist Too?
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by Piptocoin: 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2022
EnemyofGod22:

In other news.

I will continue preaching to the Brainwashed gullible religious faithfools until their eyes open.

Jesus Christ, Angels, demons, Allah Satan and God doesn't exist, there's no reliable verifiable potable concrete approved evidence of their existence.

Conviction wrapped in self-deception. Your opinion is a trojan gift horse from the enemy... Spiritual phenomena can never be boxed into physical evidence. It is like putting physical form to the motive and intentions. The only physical pieces of evidence of motive are the actions. In the same way, the only physical pieces of evidence of God are His works...and any peace outside of Jesus Christ is but shallow.

2 Likes

Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by EnemyofGod22(m): 5:06pm On Jan 31, 2022
Kingsleyebere:
; hmmm can i talk to u privately??

Yeah, you are free.
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by matm: 5:08pm On Jan 31, 2022
Having teenagers around is becoming scary.
They act without second thought.
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by philosophie: 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
Girlieo:
hmmm
what is this world turning to?
14 years old?
wonders shall never end.....
not really turning into anything, children has been hustling since ages, its just a paradigm shift, they cant be hawking purewater or groundnut when theres a far better alternative. Dey dia naa, 5G era we dey o

2 Likes

Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by NaijaCover(m): 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2022
Emmanuel30a:
Free?

25% to 40% Charges Applied
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by seyz91(m): 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2022
cheesy
Gratefulsoul202:
cheesy omor I feel the small boys confidence cool Mr slawormiir pls recruit them as soon as possible
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by Sammerboi: 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
EnemyofGod22:

In other news.

so if God don’t exist as u said. Then who’s the giver and taker of life?
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by greypencils: 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
deeLima86:
This so real. I am from benin, two of my young male cousins back home leaving with my mum have decided not to be productive with their life. Their own na to just blow instantly but no handwork, school nor gree dem go. Internet fraud and cult related stuff u dey see around them. Dem nor even dey useful at home for my mum, I will send dem out to the street soon because that’s where dey want to be. Make the woman get peace for her house.
The earlier you send them out, the better before they begin to reason your Mama. But before you do tell them your intentions, threaten them. They must either go to school, learn a craft or do both and give them a deadline.
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by Machozini: 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2022
If it's true, then teach them coding.
Sell the dream to them.

4 Likes

Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by philosophie: 5:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
Emmanuel30a:
Damnation Is When You Said Jesus Christ Does Not Exist? Are You Sure You Exist Too?
man invented GOD, But GOD Created the world..
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by Babaken(m): 5:16pm On Jan 31, 2022
KillMNKnow:
Hmm! Igbos
is delta state now part of Igbo I thought you people said is south south this country get serious problem.
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by Babaken(m): 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2022
mjuvey3:
Fraud is never the way

The way we Glorify immoral acts in this generation is alarming.

May God continue to bless all legit hustlers.

Say no to yahoo yahoo
until parents start speaking against and condemning it government can't win the fight alone.

1 Like

Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by Temptee101(m): 5:22pm On Jan 31, 2022
Chiyy:
Why post thir pictures on internet they're kids don't know what they are doing �

Their age mates in the SW are already mining and frying human skulls and you are here saying they dont know anything.
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by opera1(m): 5:24pm On Jan 31, 2022
I doubt this news coz based on my knowledge here in Edo 14-15 years old are already deep in Yahoo and not searching where to learn it.
Ẹ.g, my landlord's son is in JSS3 had gone far in this mess already.

4 Likes

Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by Backlaw406(m): 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2022
See what Naija have turned to, underage want to learn a quick and destructive way to accumulate wealth.

If our country still going this way and we do nothing to make it better, we would all suffer for it in the nearest future even those elites that see themselves untouchable.

Prevention is better than cure.

1 Like

Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by Temptee101(m): 5:28pm On Jan 31, 2022
9jaseefinish:
grin grin grin angry grin

What is the interviewer waiting for??, get a cane and lash their asses

See me trouble o

Cane?

See this one
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by olawonder(m): 5:31pm On Jan 31, 2022
These children hv been violated by lining them up like convicted criminals, and posting their pictures online! The idiot behind this ought to be arrested and fined!

2 Likes

Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by 9jaseefinish: 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
Temptee101:

Cane?

See this one

See who? Hey you’re talking to your fathers mate so be careful

Are you their parents that sent them out to start doing yahoo? You deserve the cane too and after they should start from selling off everything you ever own.....
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by Emmanuel30a: 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
philosophie:
man invented GOD, But GOD Created the world..
It Should Be Easy To Know JESUS CHRIST When You Know GOD
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by philosophie: 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2022
EnemyofGod22:

In other news.

GOD exists, but man invented GOD. Talking about him always is one way of assigning existence to him. If everybody quits talking about GOD in a very short time his existence will sublime and diffuse, his existence was created by man and his omnipresence tendencies fuelled by religion and worship
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by deeLima86(m): 5:48pm On Jan 31, 2022
greypencils:
The earlier you send them out, the better before they begin to reason your Mama. But before you do tell them your intentions, threaten them. They must either go to school, learn a craft or do both and give them a deadline.

Children of nowadays dey listen again? Dem go just dey grow rapidly in size but no sense.
Let me shock u with one their mumu behaviour. I normally recharge my mum line through my online bank wallet, for a period of 4 months my mum kept complaining about the rate her data/call credit dey finish within a week or less. After too much complain I suggested a sim swap to another network but still nothing changed, I come even dey reason the woman too dey nag sef lol. Until the day she come manage go the network provider office, dem give her the number that have been diverting her recharge. She nor recognise the number until dem call the line then my werey cousin pick phone from the other side. My mama begin swear for the boy right from the office lol. Since then I stopped sending dem a dime.

2 Likes

Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by philosophie: 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
Emmanuel30a:
It Should Be Easy To Know JESUS CHRIST When You Know GOD
Jesus christ is the son of GOD. I'm talking about the father, Almighty GOD, Jesus christ is 'his little but glorified son'. His father was invented by man
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by FreeStuffsNG: 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
YorubaKing:

Tinubu, the cold bloody MURDRER of Funsho Williams and >50 Political opponents !!! angry

Since you must think that hiding behind a keyboard and a phoney username keep you away from the criminal justice system, I will quote you henceforth in order to assist you enough to put a lot of your digital footprints of your criminal defamations online so that you will one day answer for your criminal defamation when the long arm of the law catches you or when high level background check of your online activities is being done on you sometime in your life .

Most of you,especially ones like you, just never learn and don't know where to draw the line in your recklessness and indiscipline that has ruined your ilks ,my pity goes to your struggling parents, especially your poor loving mother, who right now is probably praying for you but your recklessness online is undoing the prayers wink
Little wonder Bishop Oyedepo is stridently calling for the regulation of the social media because it has already ruined the destiny of youths like you.

Your own sentence will be more than that of the silly one who is still languishing in jail for calling the President a murderer and calling for his death in a social media post. You will get sense las las.

Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by Habib101: 5:51pm On Jan 31, 2022
Am telling you this country is producing next generation of fraudsters without knowing and might be more skilled than this one we are facing, God save this country.
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by greypencils: 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2022
deeLima86:

Children of nowadays dey listen again? Dem go just dey grow rapidly in size but no sense.
Let me shock u with one their mumu behaviour. I normally recharge my mum line through my online bank wallet, for a period of 4 months my mum kept complaining about the rate her data/call credit dey finish within a week or less. After too much complain I suggested a sim swap to another network but still nothing changed, I come even dey reason the woman too dey nag sef lol. Until the day she come manage go the network provider office, dem give her the number that have been diverting her recharge. She nor recognise the number until dem call the line then my werey cousin pick phone from the other side. My mama begin swear for the boy right from the office lol. Since then I stopped sending dem a dime.
Do what I told you before them get strong mind to do worse things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of A Policeman Killed by Fulani Herdsmen In Delta State / Two Arrested For $50,000 Internet Fraud (photo) / Stray Bullet Kills Pastor's Son In Benin City (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.