Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo (43921 Views)

4 17-Year-Old Boys Gang Rape 16-Year-Old Girl, Record & Upload It Online / 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook / Woman From Ibadan Sends Her 13-Year-Old Daughter To Hustle In Kano State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by Octofirm: 5:54pm On Jan 31, 2022
The game has just began !

If true change is not effected,in our nation,on the children of "so-called less previlege". Our leaders of tomorrow can take the bull(s) by the horns,at their level. And these is what has just began,if not control now, they ought to be in schools,why are they out? Looking for is abnormal..... Elders WHY ?

Leaders of tomorrow, WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO LEAD ? ?! HUMM!!!
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by Emmanuel30a: 6:02pm On Jan 31, 2022
philosophie:
Jesus christ is the son of GOD. I'm talking about the father, Almighty GOD, Jesus christ is 'his little but glorified son'. His father was invented by man
Alright
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by deeLima86(m): 6:06pm On Jan 31, 2022
greypencils:
Do what I told you before them get strong mind to do worse things.

Yea I be just wan show love before but me sef don dey give am serious consideration. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by BewareOf419: 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2022
There gf's should be very careful so as NOT to cut there heads too like that of Ogun State
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by UnabashedIPOB: 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2022
This is what your failed ONE LIEGERIA had turned its adolescent citizens into. What a hopeless situation!
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by YorubaKing: 6:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Since you must think that hiding behind a keyboard and a phoney username keep you away from the justice system, I will quote you henceforth in order to assist you enough to put a lot of your digital footprints of your criminal defamations online so that you will one day answer for your criminal defamation when the long arm of the law catches you or when background check of your online activities is being done on you sometime in your life .

Most of you,especially ones like you, just never learn and don't know where to draw the line in your recklessness and indiscipline ,my pity goes to your struggling parents, especially your poor loving mother, who right now is probably praying for you but your recklessness online is undoing the prayers wink
Little wonder Bishop Oyedepo is stridently calling for the regulation of the social media because it has already ruined the destiny of youths like you.

Your own sentence will be more than that of the silly one who is still languishing in jail for calling the President a murderer and calling for his death in a social media post. You will get sense las las.

Mr. Man, please... would you just Shut it? Since your drug baron father has stolen so much money, you can go and start your own online forum NOT, this one that gives us a voice. cool

Useless Thugs like you campaigning for a known MURDRER and drug Baron! Just imagine yourself even trying to threaten me on here? Guy, you get mind sha... I no blame you since Nigeria is a society where evil thrives, a society where evil rules at the expense of good. So many innocent lives were lost during the End-Sars peaceful protest as a result of this useless Bastard called Tinubu angry. and you're here defending him cuz of crumbs. Baba, It shall NEVER be well with you for threatening me, I swear! angry

Tinubu and all his evil cohorts shall never know peace in the remaining days left for his cadaver-looking self. angry

A society where rogues like MC Oluomo, Koko Zaria who are known murderers are celebrated as heroes. A society where hard-work has no value, a society where immorality becomes a norm. I don't blame you. angry

Tinubu is a cold bloody MURDERER! angry

He murdered Funsho Williams in cold blood! angry

1 Like

Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by FreeStuffsNG: 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
YorubaKing:

Mr. Man, please... would you just Shut it? Since your drug baron father has stolen so much money, you can go and start your own online forum NOT, this one that gives us a voice. cool

Useless Thugs like you campaigning for a known MURDRER and drug Baron! Just imagine yourself even trying to threaten me on here? Guy, you get mind sha... I no blame you since Nigeria is a society where evil thrives, a society where evil rules at the expense of good. So many innocent lives were lost during the End-Sars peaceful protest as a result of this useless Bastard called Tinubu angry. and you're here defending him cuz of crumbs. Baba, It shall NEVER be well with you for threatening me, I swear! angry

Tinubu and all his evil cohorts shall never know peace in the remaining days left for his cadaver-looking self. angry

A society where rogues like MC Oluomo, Koko Zaria who are known murderers are celebrated as heroes. A society where hard-work has no value, a society where immorality becomes a norm. I don't blame you. angry

Please tell me more
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by youngest85(m): 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
post=109828325:

See More Photos Via www.. com

Instead Of You To Join Yahoo Yahoo Stuff, Convert Your Airtime To Cash, Any Network Of Your Choice, Starting From 1,000Naira To 1Million Naira And Start Smiling To The Bank.

To Get Started, Meet On Whatsapp Chat With 0810-373-9506

Where do you expect us to get the airtime from?
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by Richsteemit: 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
deeLima86:
This so real. I am from benin, two of my young male cousins back home leaving with my mum have decided not to be productive with their life. Their own na to just blow instantly but no handwork, school nor gree dem go. Internet fraud and cult related stuff u dey see around them. Dem nor even dey useful at home for my mum, I will send dem out to the street soon because that’s where dey want to be. Make the woman get peace for her house.
grin grin
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by YorubaKing: 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Please tell me more

Mr. Hungry man, if I reason ur matter, life go tire you and ur family. You no sabi me, abeg. If you want make you and ur generations dey restless... bring it on. I promise you the kain sorrow wey you and ur family go taste no ge be for dis world, I swear! cheesy

If you need to track me... no worries. I can drop my number for you. The moment you follow me talk for phone, sorrow go dey by ur doorstep. Watch out!

Campaign for your murdrous godfather in peace... lemme do my bidding in peace as well! cool

1 Like

Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by FreeStuffsNG: 6:19pm On Jan 31, 2022
YorubaKing:

Mr. Hungry man, if I reason ur matter, life go tire you and ur family. You no sabi me, abeg. If you want make you and ur generations dey restless... bring it on. I promise you the kain sorrow wey you and ur family go taste no ge be for dis world, I swear! cheesy

If you need to track me... no worries. I can drop my number for you. The moment you follow me talk for phone, sorrow go dey by ur doorstep. Watch out!

Campaign for your murdrous godfather in peace... lemme do my bidding in peace as well! cool

Please tell me more sir.
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by YorubaKing: 6:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Please tell me more sir.

1 Like

Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by Guynexttdoor: 6:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
Skit, not real
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by FreeStuffsNG: 6:22pm On Jan 31, 2022
YorubaKing:

Really? Please tell me more sir.
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by TechspeciaIist(m): 6:22pm On Jan 31, 2022
EnemyofGod22:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
hand go touch you soon. you go soon collect
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by YorubaKing: 6:26pm On Jan 31, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Really? Please tell me more sir.

2 Likes

Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by Verysmart101: 6:27pm On Jan 31, 2022
KillMNKnow:
Hmm! Igbos

Bastard ingrate
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by Fashionista01(f): 6:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
Parents please train your children well. It is for a reason.
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 31, 2022
The Interviewer went almost speechless!
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by Foreigna2: 6:43pm On Jan 31, 2022
heniford2:
This is what happens when we elect a bad leader the whole system collapse kids that supposed to be in school learn are talking about money at age 14 and 15 years kia!! Bad condition What proof again do you need to understand that this OLD people,with brown teeth and 5k thieves of a VIP has nothing to offer rather to plug us into more of this hmm!! THINK ABOUT YOUR FUTURE THINK OUK,ORJI UZOR KALU HAS THE ABILITY TO FIX THIS COUNTRY ONCE AND FOR ALL VOTE OUK

©™OUK2023

May Alusi run your children's lives the way OUK ran Abia state.

1 Like

Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by Foreigna2: 6:47pm On Jan 31, 2022
Temptee101:

Their age mates in the SW are already mining and frying human skulls and you are here saying they dont know anything.

When your mother was their age, she was already an expert in cooking human parts for your family.
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by Gratefulsoul202: 7:03pm On Jan 31, 2022
seyz91:
cheesy
abii nah
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by emmnprince(m): 7:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
EnemyofGod22:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Things are falling apart.

In other news.

I will continue preaching to the Brainwashed gullible religious faithfools until their eyes open.

Jesus Christ, Angels, demons, Allah Satan and God doesn't exist, there's no reliable verifiable potable concrete approved evidence of their existence.

Heaven and hellfire doesn't exist, no evidence.

Know this and have peace of mind.

grin
And you also sound like on brainwashed atheist!
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by lesbiconverter: 7:36pm On Jan 31, 2022
livinbygrace:

Yes ,and government needs to do something fast to curb it .Most of the artistes now are all into yahoo.See the rubbish wey that portable sing and is still trending
Aswear! I witnessed a Tecno shop by my street blaring perverted songs where kids were. The society is really decaying
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by kingsclass: 8:06pm On Jan 31, 2022
KillMNKnow:
Hmm! Igbos
It seems you have lost your senses.
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by sirp9898(m): 8:24pm On Jan 31, 2022
We all cause it in one way or the other
As long as we keep supporting this old politicians whos meant nottin good for the youths in this present time and the fucture youths execpt for their children's and their decentant that's their only goal just because of trybe and egosm
More evil will keep adding to the already existing ones
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by bizhop01: 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2022
Cash Them Young Initiative (CYI)
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by Bwilliam(m): 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
KillMNKnow:
Hmm! Igbos
You mum should have done the world a huge favour by swallowing.
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by YorubaKing: 8:41pm On Jan 31, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Since you must think that hiding behind a keyboard and a phoney username keep you away from the criminal justice system, I will quote you henceforth in order to assist you enough to put a lot of your digital footprints of your criminal defamations online so that you will one day answer for your criminal defamation when the long arm of the law catches you or when high level background check of your online activities is being done on you sometime in your life .

Most of you,especially ones like you, just never learn and don't know where to draw the line in your recklessness and indiscipline that has ruined your ilks ,my pity goes to your struggling parents, especially your poor loving mother, who right now is probably praying for you but your recklessness online is undoing the prayers wink
Little wonder Bishop Oyedepo is stridently calling for the regulation of the social media because it has already ruined the destiny of youths like you.

Your own sentence will be more than that of the silly one who is still languishing in jail for calling the President a murderer and calling for his death in a social media post. You will get sense las las.

Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala

You need to see this. This dude known as "FreeStuffsNG". He's threatening to harm me all because I'm expressing myself on here against an evil man and murderer of innocent lives during the End Sars.

2 Likes

Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by wickedtuna: 8:58pm On Jan 31, 2022
EnemyofGod22:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Things are falling apart.

In other news.

I will continue preaching to the Brainwashed gullible religious faithfools until their eyes open.

Jesus Christ, Angels, demons, Allah Satan and God doesn't exist, there's no reliable verifiable potable concrete approved evidence of their existence.

Heaven and hellfire doesn't exist, no evidence.

Know this and have peace of mind.
Your Moniker says you are an "Enemy of God22" you aren't even in first eleven. How is it though, if we were to believe you, that you'd be an enemy of what is non existent? cheesy
Re: 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo by GoldHorse(m): 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
I am almost shedding tears reading the headlines alone...

These boys are some of my children's age mates. This is sad!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Man Prevented Attack By Badoo Cult Member In His Area In Ikorodu. Photos / Two Arrested For $50,000 Internet Fraud (photo) / Stray Bullet Kills Pastor's Son In Benin City (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.