Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket (22419 Views)

2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark / Tinubu’s Associates Split Over Osinbajo’s Alleged Presidential Bid / 2023: APC Governors Split Over Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by Karemarealty288(m): 9:31am On Jan 31, 2022
The case of Ogbonnaya Onu will be like that of Yar"adua I'm 2007.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by Bendeco2020: 9:31am On Jan 31, 2022
I already told some loud mouth Yourbas here that 2023 presidential candidate will shock them...

Hope they say everyone hate Igbos... No be by early noise.

After 2023 they will be fixed to where they belong.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by goodsam23: 9:31am On Jan 31, 2022
They Mention SE and Minister and people are thinking Ngige or Amaechi.. Though Amaechi is from the SS.. There is only one SE minister that both Mr President and Tinubu will not have issues with.. And honestly he doesn't even seem to want the power.. Funny these are the kind of men that end up getting picked ahead of power hungry individuals.. Case in Point Yaradua and Jonathan..
The Minister of science and Technology Ogbonnaya onu have been with President Buhari from day 1.. The president & honestly every serious politician knows he is absolutely loyal and steadfast.
I believe he is the one the President will likely suggest to partly leaders if APC settles for a SE candidate.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by emerged01(m): 9:32am On Jan 31, 2022
kristonium:
In all fairness, the ticket should go to the Southeast.

Let's learn to do things right in this country.

Let's stop robbing unfairness on people's faces!

Haba!
You are preaching fairness and you are not in any way fair in judgement. Presidential ticket should go to southeast on APC party? Tell me one genuine reason that APC should abandon southwest for southeast.
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by oluwaahmed: 9:32am On Jan 31, 2022
I am suspecting Emeka Nwajuba. He's close allies to many hausa/fulani elite in Nigeria and is well respected in the east.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by moneyissweet(m): 9:33am On Jan 31, 2022
Time don reach,wake up and stop sleeping

quote author=Nyanmiridunce post=109829817]Tinubu, the slayer of ipob dumbshits.

Jagaban carry go. Na your matter go choke dem[/quote]
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by joyandfaith: 9:33am On Jan 31, 2022
Mavrick2012:
Story story.
If any of you think the north will hand over power to the South, that person is as naive as those who once said buhari can improve Nigeria.

1979, obasanjo became military head because Murtala died and he was naturally the next.

1999 Obasanjo again became president because Abacha died and the yorubas were seriously agrieved because the north refusing to hand over to the elected MKO.

2009 Goodluck became president because Yar Adua died and he was naturally the next in order.

My point is simple,the north has never handed power to the South that easily

With the rising rate of coup in Africa, either the north stage manage a coup to remove buhari or democratically elect another northerner.

Know this and know peace.

NORTH WONT HAND OVER POWER TO THE SOUTH JUST LIKE THAT.

i come in peace ���
On point

2 Likes

Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by Thomist(m): 9:33am On Jan 31, 2022
[quote author=Nyanmiridunce post=109829817]Tinubu, the slayer of ipob dumbshits.

Jagaban carry go. Na your matter go choke dem[/quot

Las las una go still dey mine skull.
Las las the laziness will continue to the highest level..

Poor thing.
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by Nyanmiridunce: 9:34am On Jan 31, 2022
Emergingnation0:
It shocked you grin That is called hustling and hard working, unlike lazy Afonja who believed that mining people's skulls and harvest their organs will amount to quick wealth, Afonja youths need basic orientation. grin grin.
Hardworking kee you there. Ogobiz of ile-ife that year, people thought he was 'hardworking' till he confessed to have used his mother for ritual.
His head rot till he died. You can deceive yourselves but not us that know yeebos well enough.

There's another one in Abeokuta doing shoe cobbling, not even shoe making oo. He traveled for some months only to come back and start selling tiles in a warehouse. You can keep fooling yourselves.

Ritualism, armed robbery, kidnapping, drug peddling etc are what your businessmen do underground to sustain their trades.
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by fk001(m): 9:34am On Jan 31, 2022
Discussion between me and my friend today.

We argued with the friend of mine about the best candidate for presidency comes 2023. And he insisted that there is a zone that has not ruled Nigeria, so it should be given the chance 2023 to leads the country.
This is how our conversation goes:

Me: how do you want the next best presidential candidate looks like( characters)?

Him: Nothing like best candidate. The president must be IGBO. He continue;

_ Southwest produced president ( Obasanjo)
_ South south produced president (Goodluck)
_ North produced president (Buhari)
_ Southeast haven't produced president

Me: Why is South has many segment in term of presidency while North doesn't have?

Him: He don't have Answer �

Me: Don't you know that even the Northeast too want to produce president, because they haven't produced one.

Him: Forget my brother, North is one but in South, we have Yoruba, Igbo and the South south people

Me: Don't you know that in Borno alone, we have more than 5 tribes, to talk more of Taraba and Adamawa. In North, is only Northwest that have one tribe as the major tribe, that's if you exclude Kaduna. But almost all the states in the North have more than one tribes.

Him: But at least we should try someone from Southeast

Me: Lets vote competent not zoning, tribe or religion. Vote for the person that can deliver not the one that is from your home or ethnic while you know he's not qualified to rule even his community.

Get your PVC and vote for good governance. Your vote counts.
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by goaldynboy: 9:35am On Jan 31, 2022
Gaabasky:

[s]Remember that SE contribution to APC is nothing compares to the other regions. If they want to become President it's should be under PDP or APGA platform.

Same people that called the country Zoo n want to become President of the Zoo through backdoor? Haba.

So SE should obey the principle of fairness and Justice. U can't harvest where u didn't sow. [/s]

What did Obasanjo, a Yoruba man, contribute to PDP when he was brought from prison and made the President?!

Why does you Yoruba urchins reason senselessly?! Even Fulani people are not this selfish!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by Thomist(m): 9:37am On Jan 31, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Tinubu, the slayer of ipob dumbshits.

Jagaban carry go. Na your matter go choke dem

Las las na skull una go still dey mine..
and laziness will continue to the highest level.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by joyandfaith: 9:38am On Jan 31, 2022
ablejesus26:
Okorocha where at thou��
Sold out the Apga mandate now he is ripping the reward for sabotage.
Shameless MAN.

If We are talking about rotation,then let's do it well.
It's right that the SE gets the ticket

Why did he decamp to APC? He brought disaster to imo state.
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by Ugonna62: 9:38am On Jan 31, 2022
The real game for 2023 is gradually unfolding,and the camp of lagos landlord is in total disaray,because the hand writing on the wall is becoming clearer by the day.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by Nyanmiridunce: 9:39am On Jan 31, 2022
Thomist:

Las las na skull una go still dey mine..
and laziness will continue to the highest level.
Las Las, na police you go still dey eat when hunger scatter your destiny as a result of sit-at-home ordered by your lord and savior, namadi cownu
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by opmarshal(m): 9:39am On Jan 31, 2022
We are still waiting to hear more from them
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by abc115: 9:40am On Jan 31, 2022
“Top founders of the party know that President Buhari promised to hand over to Tinubu in 2023. Now if they don’t want to fulfill that promise, they have to sit down with Tinubu and discuss.

What kind of grammar is this: Buhari promised .....if they?
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by Bobloco: 9:41am On Jan 31, 2022
“Tinubu has to be respected. You can’t treat him as nobody and expect him to keep quiet and do nothing. He is a democrat,” the source said.

Why are Tinubu supporters always describing him as a democrat. Does a democrat single handedly appoints all Lagos State governors since 2007, ensured after governing Lagos State for eight years, 14% of internally generated revenue in Lagos State goes to his private company, Lagos State became the second most unlivable city after Damascus, the capital city of war thorne Syria, his wife became a perpetual senator, made his son in charge of advert placement in the whole of Lagos, while the daughter is the iyaloja of all the markets in Lagos State
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by emmykk(m): 9:41am On Jan 31, 2022
GeneralPula:
If SE people never mention Tinubu, they won’t be balanced

Nah Tinubu SE media wan take market SE presidential’s..

Tinubu this, Tinubu that..

Go and read the post...that is what is in every body tongue

2 Likes

Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by walemoney007(m): 9:41am On Jan 31, 2022
Kingsleyebere:
;Aswear!! it's really annoying the way the disregard southern easterners! just that i was not called into politics,if not i must bring that record
On what basis will APC microzone to the South East alone? Only the PDP una fit tell to microzone to una geopolitical region bro.

Men like Tinubu can't just be scheme out in the APC after all he has done for the party.

Without the ACN, the APC won't be controlling the centre today.

The fair thing is for the APC to zone to the South or just throw it open for the South and North.
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by Southernigbo: 9:41am On Jan 31, 2022
igbos leaders have already, even before the formation of APC poisoned the minds of their electorates in the 36 states against it, so igbos shd stay away from the party cos its a satanic party as they have always portrayed it
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by joyandfaith: 9:41am On Jan 31, 2022
goodsam23:
They Mention SE and Minister and people are thinking Ngige or Amaechi.. Though Amaechi is from the SS.. There is only one SE minister that both Mr President and Tinubu will not have issues with.. And honestly he doesn't even seem to want the power.. Funny these are the kind of men that end up getting picked ahead of power hungry individuals.. Case in Point Yaradua and Jonathan..
The Minister of science and Technology Ogbonnaya onu have been with President Buhari from day 1.. The president & honestly every serious politician knows he is absolutely loyal and steadfast.
I believe he is the one the President will likely suggest to partly leaders if APC settles for a SE candidate.

Onu. Buhari may want him but north may not want him.
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by EastisBae: 9:43am On Jan 31, 2022
franchasng:
hahahahaha, Okokobioko, Church agbasala shocked cheesy cheesy

Buhari this is your last chance to write your name in gold and ingrave your name forever in the sands of history.

If Buhari can shun nepotism and clannishness and stand with Igbos to produce the next President, believe me, he will be celebrated in Igbo land more than Nnamdi Azikiwe cheesy

This is the most honorable thing to do to heal and unite Nigeria once and for all.

Yoruba man President from 1999 to 2007 with Fulani VP

Hausa-Fulani man President from 2007 to 2010 with Ijaw VP

Ijaw Man President from 2011 to 2015 with Hausa VP.

Fulani Man President from 2015 t0 2023 with Yoruba VP.

And Yoruba man still wants to become next President from 2023 to 2031, where is the unity? Where is the fairness? Where is the Godliness?

Because a Yoruba man, Tinubu spearheaded the formation of APC is not a reason to hand Presidential ticket to the Yorubas neglecting unity and fairness.

In 1998, an Igbo man, Dr Alex Ekwueme together with others like Jerry Gana formed PDP and that didn't warrant PDP to give the Presidential ticket to Igbos, instead it was seded to Yorubas to compensate them for Abiola's loss and to bring peace in Nigeria at that time.

Why can't same principle be applied to Igbos now if we want a fair, just and united nation?

Igbo man spearheaded the formation of PDP, Igbos have been voting PDP since 1999 without grumbling even when PDP have not fielded any Igbo man as President, Igbos didn't cry wolf, so why are Yorubas crying wolf that because they formed a major part of APC formation, they must produce the next President even after APC have compensated Yorubas with VP and Speaker of House of Assembly? Yoruba ronu ou

Only greediness and selfishness can lead to that.
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by blamingthedevil: 9:44am On Jan 31, 2022
Vanguard has joined the Choir where their Editor in Chief called Yoruba Sophisticated Morons:

Tinubu did you guys strong thing or Is Tinubu omnipresent in you guys medulla oblongata ?

To the extent that a whole Ohaneze Ndigbo has to write a letter to citizen Tinubu, who is not an elected official nor has he declared his intention to contest for the highest office in Nigeria.

What kind of Inferiority Complex is this?

Why are you guys always reminding us that that Bolaji Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria?

Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Tinubu in the morning
Tinubu in the afternoon
Tinubu in the evening
Tinubu on Twitter
Tinubu on nairaland
Tinubu in the East
Tinubu in the West
Tinubu in Arewa
Afenifere- Tinubu
Ohaneze- Tinubu
Arewa- Tinubu
Wailers- Tinubu
Hailers - Tinubu.....
My Father- Tinubu
My Mother- Tinubu
My Husband- Tinubu
My Wife- Tinubu
PDP- Tinubu
APC- Tinubu

Now .... Vanguard- Tinubu

Tinubu must be omnipresent.

Is Tinubu Lord and Saviour?

Well,
The Difference between LAGOS DEMOCRACY and other 35 States since 1999 till Date is tinubu.

The Difference between SW DEMOCRACY and other Five Regions since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between LAGOS ECONOMY and other African Cities since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between Progressive Politics and Wailing Hateful Politics since 1999 till date is tinubu.......

This is the Spoken and Unspoken Truth.

Let me join them to say God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu

NEXT THREAD ON TINUBU

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by Newton85: 9:44am On Jan 31, 2022
franchasng:
hahahahaha, Okokobioko, Church agbasala shocked cheesy cheesy

Buhari this is your last chance to write your name in gold and ingrave your name forever in the sands of history.

If Buhari can shun nepotism and clannishness and stand with Igbos to produce the next President, believe me, he will be celebrated in Igbo land more than Nnamdi Azikiwe cheesy

This is the most honorable thing to do to heal and unite Nigeria once and for all.

Yoruba man President from 1999 to 2007 with Fulani VP

Hausa-Fulani man President from 2007 to 2010 with Ijaw VP

Ijaw Man President from 2011 to 2015 with Hausa VP.

Fulani Man President from 2015 t0 2023 with Yoruba VP.

And Yoruba man still wants to become next President from 2023 to 2031, where is the unity? Where is the fairness? Where is the Godliness?

Because a Yoruba man, Tinubu spearheaded the formation of APC is not a reason to hand Presidential ticket to the Yorubas neglecting unity and fairness.

In 1998, an Igbo man, Dr Alex Ekwueme together with others like Jerry Gana formed PDP and that didn't warrant PDP to give the Presidential ticket to Igbos, instead it was seded to Yorubas to compensate them for Abiola's loss and to bring peace in Nigeria at that time.

Why can't same principle be applied to Igbos now if we want a fair, just and united nation?

Igbo man spearheaded the formation of PDP, Igbos have been voting PDP since 1999 without grumbling even when PDP have not fielded any Igbo man as President, Igbos didn't cry wolf, so why are Yorubas crying wolf that because they formed a major part of APC formation, they must produce the next President even after APC have compensated Yorubas with VP and Speaker of House of Assembly? Yoruba ronu oh
You don't want Biafla again?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 31, 2022
JosephXavier:
What is worth doing is worth doing well

For Nigeria to function as a country, all regions must be involved and not be relegated

I see Dr Chris Ngige becoming the APC flag bearer and contesting against Peter Obi in PDP

Two over qualified and competent personalities, tested and proven to be more credible than any other candidate that Nigeria will see

They may even give aboki Emeka nwajuba..
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by Thomist(m): 9:46am On Jan 31, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Las Las, na police you go still dey eat when hunger scatter your destiny as a result of sit-at-home ordered by your lord and savior, namadi cownu

"When?" such time can't come. Go ask your ogogoro idiot pastor that's begging IGBO for money. We are real hustler.
Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by goaldynboy: 9:46am On Jan 31, 2022
Southernigbo:
[s]igbos leaders have already, even before the formation of APC poisoned the minds of their electorates in the 36 states against it, so igbos shd stay away from the party cos its a satanic party as they have always portrayed it[/s]

The fact that you had to go the whole hog of opening a nairaland account with the moniker "SOUTHERN IGBO" shows that you are hopeless and jobless and should not be listened to!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket by Bendeco2020: 9:47am On Jan 31, 2022
walemoney007:
On what basis will APC microzone to the South East alone? Only the PDP una fit tell to microzone to una geopolitical region bro.

Men like Tinubu can't just be scheme out in the APC after all he has done for the party.

Without the ACN, the APC won't be controlling the centre today.

The fair thing is for the APC to zone to the South or just throw it open for the South and North.

Your cry just started.. shey you guys was earlier saying that it's impossible for igbo man to be president?

Why feeling insecure for what is impossible?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Isaac Fayose: Atiku Plans To Install Emirs In Southern Nigeria / Bauchi SDP Senate Candidate Brands His Plane With Pictures Of Tinubu/shetimma / Atiku's Lawsuit Challenging Tinubu's Attendance Of Chicago University Thrown Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.