Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Who Is: Justwise: - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Is: Justwise: (1228 Views)

Justwise / I Need Help From "Justwise" / U.k Visa 10 Year Ban Question For Justwise Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Who Is: Justwise: by sunnymimo(m): 11:38am On Jun 22, 2011
I love reading stuff from travel section but i hardly comment, Have noticed a brother sorry, a friend, sorry Nairaland travel section police, sorry a Hero, okay lets cut the crap, what your view about the guy called JUSTWISE
Re: Who Is: Justwise: by noblegas2(m): 11:40am On Jun 22, 2011
sunnymimo:

I love reading stuff from travel section but i hardly comment, Have noticed a brother sorry, a friend, sorry[size=14pt] Nairaland travel section police[/size], sorry a Hero, okay lets cut the crap, what your view about the guy called JUSTWISE

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is: Justwise: by OmoTier1(m): 12:56pm On Jun 22, 2011
SHE must be a dude with phat tummy, pointed nose, rugby thuggy looking troller, whose father is Queen charles and mother is Prince Elizabeth and He is from the black Queensland in a place called NEVERLAND also known in biblical times as "Naustralia"

Hope this helps!
Re: Who Is: Justwise: by claremont(m): 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2011
Justwise? Do you mean that guy that normally goes around writing negative comments about Posters? That guys views all Nigerians who advertise on Nairaland as thieves and scam artists, nothing positive about the guy angry
Re: Who Is: Justwise: by busybody20: 2:31pm On Jun 22, 2011
sunnymimo:

I love reading stuff from travel section but i hardly comment, Have noticed a brother sorry, a friend,  sorry Nairaland travel section police,  sorry a Hero, okay lets cut the crap, what your view about the guy called JUSTWISE

You seem to know too much about him in[b] your short time on the forum[/b]? Sorry, who are you again? 

The question to be asked is Who are you: sunnymimo? and whats your motive behind starting a thread to slander justwise
Re: Who Is: Justwise: by mowaa: 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2011
Let's be real, justwise is a hero on this forum, he has saved potential victims of being scammed by exposing all the fake travel agents claiming what they can't guarantee but typing rubbish like 100% USA visa when it's usually a trial and error stuff or just a scam
Re: Who Is: Justwise: by busybody20: 2:36pm On Jun 22, 2011
^^ for sometime now, he has not even been active like before (see as endless scam related thread sprung up in no time) grin grin
Re: Who Is: Justwise: by Dare14: 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2011
subscribing,
Re: Who Is: Justwise: by shawonlese: 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2011
Justwise is someone trying to make sure people do no evil.

Keep it up Justwise.
Re: Who Is: Justwise: by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 22, 2011
@ALL,
Justwise is a very good guy if u dnt knw, if u dnt like him dat means u r one of d scammers on here. he helps people alot! KIP IT UP JUSTWISE. MAY GOD CONTINUE TO STRENGHTEN U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue
Re: Who Is: Justwise: by polokor60(m): 12:19am On Jun 23, 2011
justwise has made nigerians to be wise and weiry of scammers.
Re: Who Is: Justwise: by Sicherheit(m): 12:26am On Jun 23, 2011
busybody20:

You seem to know too much about him in[b] your short time on the forum[/b]? Sorry, who are you again? 

The question to be asked is Who are you: sunnymimo? and whats your motive behind starting a thread to slander justwise 
The part where he said he's been reading the travel section for awhile without commenting flew right over your head abi?  undecided
Re: Who Is: Justwise: by claremont(m): 6:38am On Jun 23, 2011
busybody20:

Who are you to ask who the Poster is?! Are you the owner of nairaland; and moreover, what makes you think the poster started this thread to slander justwise Even if he clearly stated that he did start this thread to slander justwise, is there anything wrong with you and Dare starting another thread to praise justwise, since it is clear both of you have always been his apologists.
Re: Who Is: Justwise: by iice(f): 6:53am On Jun 23, 2011
Hmmm
Re: Who Is: Justwise: by busybody20: 8:14am On Jun 23, 2011
claremont:

Who are you to ask who the Poster is?! Are you the owner of nairaland; and moreover, what makes you think the poster started this thread to slander justwise Even if he clearly stated that he did start this thread to slander justwise, is there anything wrong with you and Dare starting another thread to praise justwise, since it is clear both of you have always been his apologists.

Sicherheit:

The part where he said he's been reading the travel section for awhile without commenting flew right over your head abi?  undecided

[size=15pt]Hello,

I cannot remember directing my question to you? undecided Except you are the Poster, Kindly Shut up [/size]
Re: Who Is: Justwise: by busybody20: 8:16am On Jun 23, 2011
@sunny

. . . . and to think Justwise totally [size=15pt]ignored the attention you seriously crave for[/size]. . . grin ***hi 5*** cheesy
Re: Who Is: Justwise: by claremont(m): 8:55am On Jun 23, 2011
busybody20:

[size=15pt]Hello,

I cannot remember directing my question to you? undecided Except you are the Poster, Kindly Shut up [/size]
WTF!!! Infact, I won't even bother belittling myself to exchange words with you.
Re: Who Is: Justwise: by busybody20: 9:02am On Jun 23, 2011
claremont:

WTF!!! Infact, I won't even bother belittling myself to exchange words with you.

lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is: Justwise: by collinsfbi(m): 9:29am On Jun 23, 2011
I love reading stuff from travel section but i hardly comment, Have noticed a brother sorry, a friend, sorry Nairaland travel section police, sorry a Hero, okay lets cut the crap, what your view about the guy called JUSTWISE

Creating awareness to destroy the image of your fellow human being is a sin. I don't know what you are trying to achieve by doing this? Or maybe you are being hired by some disgruntled fellow whose image has been damaged already and their future is vague to do this. Do we call dis blasphemy, blackmailing, envy or what? Sincerely, it's none of it but a deliberate act of stupidity. I am not JUSTWISE adherent but what is bad is bad and no other name. He's not paid for doing whatever he's doing here which I bliv anybody else can do the same but some pple will never repent even if the world will come to an end in few minutes time. Some says he’s over acting on NL, yes I want to bliv so because we are all human beings and we are meant to over act sometimes but anyone with genuine business will proof his unadulterated image beyond reasonable doubt with evidences and am sure he will understand. One thing am sure of is the fact that you will never achieve your aims even if you have billion cohorts. “Touch not the anointed and do my prophet no harm” Be careful!

Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmmm over and out.
Re: Who Is: Justwise: by philip0906(m): 11:58am On Jun 23, 2011
c busybody trying 2 turn d thread in2 mugabe style. . . undecided

(1)

delete / Travellers Should Now Be More Careful With Their Hand Luggages In Planes During / Please Beware Of This Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.