Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,649 members, 7,851,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

I’m Not Too Old To Be Nigerian President Says Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Too Old To Be Nigerian President Says Okorocha (219 Views)

Read My Lips, APC Will Die A Natural Death After Buhari, Says Okorocha / I Regret Supporting Oshiomhole For APC Chairmanship, Says Okorocha / Oshiomhole Is A Noisemaker, Says Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not Too Old To Be Nigerian President Says Okorocha by 24hrpost: 3:28pm On Jan 31, 2022
The Senator representing Imo West Senatorial District at the National Assembly, Rochas Okorocha, has said he was not too old to become the President of Nigeria, come 2023.

Rochas Okorocha, Senator representing Imo West Senatorial District at the National Assembly, at a press conference in Abuja on Monday, declared his interest to run for the president of the country.

According to Okorocha, he was the bridge between the youth and the elderly, and as such, he is more suitable to pilot the affairs of Nigeria
for more details visit .https://24hrpost.com.ng/2022/01/31/im-not-too-old-to-be-nigerian-president-says-okorocha/

(1) (Reply)

THROWBACK: 2023: Sorry For Any Party That Fields A Southerner - Arewa Youths / Oyo APC Crisis: Bayo Adelabu May Join Force Makinde If...apc Source Reveals / How We Missed It As A Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.