Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,621 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

I Want To Know How To Administer Joomla To Create Dynamic Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Know How To Administer Joomla To Create Dynamic Website (984 Views)

Help To Integrate To Joomla To Infobip Bulk Sms Gateway / How Do I Use Joomla To Create My Site From Scatch / How Can I Upload My Site That I Created With Joomla To Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Know How To Administer Joomla To Create Dynamic Website by Danyl(m): 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2011
Good day house,i download a zip file of joomla CMS software,and i couldn't find the installer when i unzip the file,pls how can I design dynamic website with full e-commerce potential such as shopping cart features, chatting,scratch card features by using joomla. Though i believe PHP could b used to design shopping cart features bt i want a GUI based software like joomla. Pls help me onhow to implement n use CMS Software. Thanx
Re: I Want To Know How To Administer Joomla To Create Dynamic Website by icedot: 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2011
Do you have a knowledge of wampsever ? Do you know how to use it to create username,password and database?
You need to have wampsever installed on your computer before you can be able to install joomla.
Joomla installation is very easy and straightforward.
Call me i will guide you on how to do the installation

(1) (Reply)

Still Admitting: Xampp, Joomla, Css, Fireworks Training In Abuja / Waiting To See New Nairalist Reloaded / Complete List And Short Discription Of Nigerian Websites And Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.