Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. (42810 Views)

A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) / 18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:35am On Feb 01, 2022
Stephen2324:
I joined a hook up whatssap group chat only to find my girlfriend as the admin.

U both are cheating so y u complaining?

1 Like

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by abc115: 9:35am On Feb 01, 2022
why you dey look for hook-up

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by MansoryMX(m): 9:36am On Feb 01, 2022
Stephen2324:

Abeg share the link for me make I use hold body for this coming valentine day

1 Like

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by justjify(m): 9:38am On Feb 01, 2022
Wetin carry you go there
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Kaiser20: 9:40am On Feb 01, 2022
Stephen2324:
So what.
You got the type of girl friend you desire, enjoy
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by unclejb2(m): 9:40am On Feb 01, 2022
Pls make you send me link. I want to join
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by happney65: 9:41am On Feb 01, 2022
Both of una be Ashawo naa. Two ge 4

Lmaoo
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by peterboro: 9:41am On Feb 01, 2022
She's just doing her job!... And what's wrong about that? Or do you think to becoming an admin is so easy? DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TRIED TO HIJACK THIS OUR GREAT "NAIRALAND" TO BECOME ALSO AN ADMIN? BUT ALL THIS STUBBORN PEOPLE HERE COULD NOT GIVE ME EVEN A SINGLE BREATHING SPACE TO CARRY OUT MY PLANS. "She's simply a blogger!! IF yUo DUN GEhRIT, FORGehhhrr abourrrit.
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by bantex4uu(m): 9:42am On Feb 01, 2022
Kriss216:
Can you help me with the group link please.

Thanks.

Hahahahahahha
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by royalmu: 9:44am On Feb 01, 2022
Stephen2324:
She has left you behind.
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by greatness77: 9:45am On Feb 01, 2022
Stephen2324:
tell her to make u moderator, it is now family business

2 Likes

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by DonCrack: 9:45am On Feb 01, 2022
Stephen2324:

Why do you want to join the hook-up group the first place grin

it's Ironic, isn't it cheesy

It might be that she is trying to hook people in a relationship, don't that reading meaning almost immediately
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by seniorkachion(m): 9:47am On Feb 01, 2022
Kriss216:
Can you help me with the group link please.

Thanks.

I paid 2k to join one. Any link you see will take you to a phone number. She will add you after you pay. Can't say if she's the one op is referring to.
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by dfrost: 9:48am On Feb 01, 2022
Double0h7:
She's at work so what's your excuse

Best response so far cheesy grin HU Administrator

1 Like

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by pawesome(m): 9:48am On Feb 01, 2022
Kai...I need to hear from her side..send the link abeg
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Burgerlomo: 9:48am On Feb 01, 2022
Abeg no vex ooo, but why are you there in the first place if I may ask, wetin you they find go WhatsApp hookup group when you have a galfriend? Abeg just go look for one quiet corner and cry in peace and stop disturbing us here.

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:48am On Feb 01, 2022
That's to show that you two are meant for each other.
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by seniorkachion(m): 9:48am On Feb 01, 2022
greatness77:
tell her to make u moderator, it is now family business

grin grin grin
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Bobloco: 9:50am On Feb 01, 2022
And you, you already have a girlfriend but joined a hookup group only to found out that your girlfriend is the Admin.

A hook up group of like-minds
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by rolams(m): 9:55am On Feb 01, 2022
Stephen2324:

Good one!
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Princeton92(m): 9:55am On Feb 01, 2022
Stephen2324:

First question is "WHY THA HECK YOU TWO JOIN A HOOKUP WHATSAPP GROUP?" cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Ebonygeek(f): 9:56am On Feb 01, 2022
Stupid hypocrite. Wetin you dey find for hookup group when you get girlfriend? She know say you sef get community preeq undecided
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by GindoX(m): 10:01am On Feb 01, 2022
Lolsss. Add me 07032650520 grin
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by TaiwoAgbolade01: 10:02am On Feb 01, 2022
Stephen2324:
happy for you bro! Awon oni sina agbaye
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Blackdisciple(m): 10:11am On Feb 01, 2022
It will be well
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 01, 2022
Stephen2324:

Both of you are guilty!!!
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Nonexisting: 10:13am On Feb 01, 2022
I fit done order your babe like dem dey order Amazon package chop am like suya. Mr. My girlfriend, na like this una eyes go dey clear one after the other.
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:13am On Feb 01, 2022
She is doing well.
Stephen2324:
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by Lexusgs430: 10:14am On Feb 01, 2022
Stephen2324:

Send me her number........
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by namo77: 10:15am On Feb 01, 2022
You suppose become co-admin

1 Like

Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by izubext007: 10:15am On Feb 01, 2022
Birds � of same feathers
Re: I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. by davidque: 10:16am On Feb 01, 2022
Stephen2324:
You two are birds of the same feather. You're simply flocking together. The same thing that made you join a hookup group despite having a girlfriend is the same thing that made her an admin for a hookup group

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / Ladies, Here Are 9 Things You Should Never Tell A Man….

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.