Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,336 members, 7,853,510 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:02 PM

Just Before I Got Married, My Grandmother Told Me This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Before I Got Married, My Grandmother Told Me This (789 Views)

61-Year-Old American Grandmother Engaged To 24-Year-Old Boyfriend (Pictures) / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Before I Got Married, My Grandmother Told Me This by Mercisharelove(f): 7:47am On Feb 01, 2022
We must learn to feel what our partner feels to be able to offer them proven counsel which will help them go through all the challenges of life. To live is the greatest challenge ever, without counsel you are like a blind fellow in the midst of abundance.

When you guide your partner very well in areas where you have swam, it will make them ever want you in every sea, crisis and circumstances in their lives.

Above all, teach them the love of the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY to humanity, his outpouring overwhelming responsibilities which surpasses human understanding, this will generate inner peace, and productivities and ensure peaceful atmosphere in the home my little girl.

Hallelujah
Re: Just Before I Got Married, My Grandmother Told Me This by Mercisharelove(f): 9:05am On Feb 02, 2022
Love you Mum
Re: Just Before I Got Married, My Grandmother Told Me This by Juliusmomoh2: 9:31am On Feb 02, 2022
Mercisharelove:
We must learn to feel what our partner feels to be able to offer them proven counsel which will help them go through all the challenges of life. To live is the greatest challenge ever, without counsel you are like a blind fellow in the midst of abundance.

When you guide your partner very well in areas where you have swam, it will make them ever want you in every sea, crisis and circumstances in their lives.

Above all, teach them the love of the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY to humanity, his outpouring overwhelming responsibilities which surpasses human understanding, this will generate inner peace, and productivities and ensure peaceful atmosphere in the home my little girl.

Hallelujah

and you don't listen to her
Re: Just Before I Got Married, My Grandmother Told Me This by Mercisharelove(f): 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2022
Great is your faithfulness
Re: Just Before I Got Married, My Grandmother Told Me This by Mercisharelove(f): 5:47am On Feb 03, 2022
Great

(1) (Reply)

Sagging Breasts? Here's Why / 'I Had The Simplest Wedding': Nigerian Lady Who Planned Her Wedding In 1 Month / See What My Mum Want To Do To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.