Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,702 members, 7,827,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ (13623 Views)

See What Rochas Okorocha Left Imo State In. Okorocha's Imo At A Glance / BREAKING: Okorocha, Imo Lawmakers Sacks All Imo LGA Chairmen / How We Caged Okorocha - Imo APC Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by sukkot: 11:30am On Feb 01, 2022
hush15:

I disagree on this if I have my way, both will never be president but if am to choose the lesser evil, I would rather prefer a Rochas to a Tinubu. You don't understand, you can't understand and may never do but trust me, it is easier to accept Rochas as president which might never happen than to mistakenly put the later there. It's going to be a mistake Nigerian can never correct, I mean never....
but yet you run to lagos where tinubu has developed and away from imo where okorocha has destroyed. nigga yo ass is high on mmkpiri mmiri. you are not thinking well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by Amah70: 11:30am On Feb 01, 2022
And he owes Imo state tens of billions Naira.

The man who deliberately made Imo state become only the state capital, an ugly legacy copied by his successors.
Imo is a sorry state in the SE. This man caused it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by chatinent: 11:31am On Feb 01, 2022
What about the ones you stole?
Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 01, 2022
Can you read what these mofos ibo are presenting? Later they will say we insult them. Imagine. After eating public fund erecting statues here any there...and even built useless substandard projects that collapsed ...he is still making mouth. It is not his fault...useless people supporting this pig is the cause. Just imagine....as corrupt as you say Tinubu is..... is this Rochas a human? On a normal day, person wey should be cooling off in kirikiri by now. Chai! Ibo don suffer..na waooo. See eh....Ibo cannot be president of Nigeria in 100 years...I have been saying it, and I will keep saying it. Until. em get sense. Chai! Are we not vindicated that ibo must not be the president of Nigeria?

Never and never. I repeat never.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by federal9: 11:32am On Feb 01, 2022
Elianawalker:
I'm just being honest... looking at him I see a fat greedy minotaur...

The level of damage he has done to the state he ruled and then going on to become a senator... that's so shitty

Who voted for him? The people

Who made him a senator? The people

Who is abusing him now? The people

Who is to be blamed? The people

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by federal9: 11:35am On Feb 01, 2022
dvkot:
you are disgusting

Why do you find the truth disgusting?

I need an answer. You are not even from Imo State. You follow the crowd just to feel among.

In a basked, there are 12 while eggs and one golden egg.

Be like that golden egg in everything you do.

I hope you apply wisdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by hush15: 11:36am On Feb 01, 2022
sukkot:
but yet you run to lagos where tinubu has developed and away from imo where okorocha has destroyed. nigga yo ass is high on mmkpiri mmiri. you are not thinking well

Na you Sabi, even if I dey run to Lagos, is it your run? Or is Lagos anybody personal property?? Me am not like Tinubu who corners everything in Lagos to himself. The land is the Lord's and its fulness thereof. You can hug transformer for all I care
Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by SmartPolician: 11:37am On Feb 01, 2022
hush15:

I disagree on this if I have my way, both will never be president but if am to choose the lesser evil, I would rather prefer a Rochas to a Tinubu. You don't understand, you can't understand and may never do but trust me, it is easier to accept Rochas as president which might never happen than to mistakenly put the later there. It's going to be a mistake Nigerian can never correct, I mean never....

Bola Tinubu is a good strategist and planner. The only problem I have with him is that he made Lagos State a mess with lots of touts and thugs all over the place. Aside from that, he has helped many loyalists grow.

As for Rochas Okorocha, he's one of the best orators in Nigeria's political space. Because he has his way with words, Rochas can sell you poison and continuously tell that it is a malarial drug and watch you die. That man is evil!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by BabaIbo: 11:37am On Feb 01, 2022
SmartPolician:
It's better for Tinubu to become president than for Rochas to become Nigeria's president. undecided

Rochas is a terrible administrator who should have no business with leadership.

He is a disgrace to humanity. He sees projects in his dreams and gets local contractors to start working on it without plans. The next month after construction, the project collapses.

Keep quiet please, none of them is good for that seat.

Both of them are birds of a feather.

If one have to chose between the two, it will be Rochas.

Although both are evil and corrupt, Rochas has these cheerfulness in him which may make him remember people/masses aside once in a while excluding election period. Unlike the other who only considers his tools/men.
Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by Mykehl: 11:38am On Feb 01, 2022
Claims for security votes! Is security vote meant for your pocket?
Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by gannod(m): 11:39am On Feb 01, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by Antoeni(m): 11:39am On Feb 01, 2022
That's Why you wanted to Install your Son Inlaw as Governor, Thief
Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by sukkot: 11:40am On Feb 01, 2022
hush15:

Na you Sabi, even if I dey run to Lagos, is it your run? Or is Lagos anybody personal property?? Me am not like Tinubu who corners everything in Lagos to himself. The land is the Lord's and its fulness thereof. You can hug transformer for all I care
why you no run to imo na sseeing as you love okorocha so much. and stop smoking that mmkpiri mmiri. you are not making any sense angry
Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by bryton2shot(m): 11:41am On Feb 01, 2022
U fed urself??....u try oo...kip it up
Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by SmartPolician: 11:42am On Feb 01, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Can you read what these mofos ibo are presenting? Later they will say we insult them. Imagine. After eating public fund erecting statues here any there...and even built useless substandard projects that collapsed ...he is still making mouth. It is not his fault...useless people supporting this pig is the cause. Just imagine....as corrupt as you say Tinubu is..... is this Rochas a human? On a normal day, person wey should be cooling off in kirikiri by now. Chai! Ibo don suffer..na waooo. See eh....Ibo cannot be president of Nigeria in 100 years...I have been saying it, and I will keep saying it. Until. em get sense. Chai! Are we not vindicated that ibo must not be the president of Nigeria?

Never and never. I repeat never.

Stop writing NONSENSE because nobody presented him!

He indicated interest to run for president as a Nigerian citizen.

It's now left for APC members to endorse or drop him.
Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:44am On Feb 01, 2022
if he was a PDP member his kinsmen would have believe him, till date igbo still see Pthief Obi as Saint who don't steal a dime in Anambra, the man that stand in the train but had billions dollars standing in his account

how does Pthief obi got his money? then they resort to this Okorocha claim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by duyorker: 11:44am On Feb 01, 2022
very funny indeed, kirikiri is supposed to be your house if only Nigeria was a country
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/Imo-owes-me-N8bn-I-feed-myself-as-governor-for-8-years-Okorocha
Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by BabaIbo: 11:46am On Feb 01, 2022
sukkot:
why you no run to imo na sseeing as you love okorocha so much. and stop smoking that mmkpiri mmiri. you are not making any sense angry

Sh*t up, exploration is human nature.
It is one of the ways life evolves.

Everyone can't be like you that chose to stay in your village throughout without moving.
Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by JOemmy(m): 11:47am On Feb 01, 2022
This man is a heartless criminal and an ingrate this is someone who many imolites contributed their personal money for to fund his governorship campaign in 2011. How come he couldnt build the private university he built in his village, the estate he built in owerri and so many other properties he acquired in imo before becoming governor?
Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:48am On Feb 01, 2022
Like Nigeria is owing me 8trillion dollar, for barely wasting my years being her citizen.
Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by ddmannn(m): 11:50am On Feb 01, 2022
Rochas Okorocha deserved to be in jail by now. A man that boldly told Imolites that his 10th generation can never be poor in life after claiming to be richer than Imo State.

I wonder how a single person without a visible business conglomerate can be richer than her State just because he felt he has purketed Imo State. Today, Hope Uzodinma is struggling to accommodate 10000 youths Okorocha employed without salary for 8year of Okorocha tenure and employment letter. Rochas is evil and deserve EFCC donjon room.
Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by JOemmy(m): 11:52am On Feb 01, 2022
MrCGPA:
But frankly Speaking he was rich before entering Politics. His Rocha's Foundation free Secondary Schools are all over the Northern Nigeria. The man was truly rich before politics but he should know that his hands weren't too Clean as a Governor.

So how come he didn't acquire all the properties he is accused of looting in imo before becoming governor?
Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by opmarshal(m): 11:53am On Feb 01, 2022
Were you eating from your family house? Oga Rochas, fear God na
Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by Oduduwa707: 11:53am On Feb 01, 2022
SmartPolician:
It's better for Tinubu to become president than for Rochas to become Nigeria's president. undecided

Rochas is a terrible administrator who should have no business with leadership.

He is a disgrace to humanity. He sees projects in his dreams and gets local contractors to start working on it without plans. The next month after construction, the project collapses.

But yet, na these same gullible masses that would vote for stupid pple like dis fool. angry
Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by EdwardRandy(m): 11:55am On Feb 01, 2022
This is the idiot that wants to be the president of Nigeria. After 8 years he will come to tell us that Nigeria made him poorer.
Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by odaniel1(m): 11:57am On Feb 01, 2022
Bloody B* And your cost of feeding for 8 yrs is 8 bn?
You lots deserve slow death and corrosion
Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by Corea4king(m): 11:58am On Feb 01, 2022
From orjiuzo to okorocha. Gbuo dike,gbuo dike,mgbe I he ike mere achowa dike. Am not in support of stealing but is not possible for someone to emerge as governor and he did not settle himself in one way or the other.

I could remember when Ngige left office, This useless Effcc came after him. Even the blind man saw what he did inspite of his short tenure.

The worst thieves we have in Nigeria is this efcc, they should stop creating unnecessary tension in this country.
Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by charlypoker(m): 11:58am On Feb 01, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i laugh in Swahili
Okorocha must be high on hard drugs
Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by Bamzyriches451: 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2022
Damn!
Thief
Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by bmdmix11: 12:02pm On Feb 01, 2022
seyz91:
You no lie

Even if dem bury 100 human beings alive for their fortification, they still Say Na God

one of the reasons I dey avoid lot of people people ones dey say am a child of God i dont cheat.

i disappear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by swido: 12:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
sukkot:
grin you for no feed yasef na. this okoroawausa is something else. if this wan become president he go use all the budget to feed himself. 8 billion ? na gold he dey chop ?

Baba d tin tire me grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by sukkot: 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2022
BabaIbo:

Sh*t up, exploration is human nature.
It is one of the ways life evolves.

Everyone can't be like you that chose to stay in your village throughout without moving.
exploration is not human nature. only hungry people move around . question is nigga why are you hungry ? hold your leaders accountable and stop smoking mmkpiri mmiri angry grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Videos And Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa / Onitsha River Port Ready By October / Females Top Table Of Military Recruits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.