Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,811 members, 7,827,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ (13624 Views)

See What Rochas Okorocha Left Imo State In. Okorocha's Imo At A Glance / BREAKING: Okorocha, Imo Lawmakers Sacks All Imo LGA Chairmen / How We Caged Okorocha - Imo APC Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by sukkot: 12:12pm On Feb 01, 2022
swido:

Baba d tin tire me grin
that man dey chop gold nuggets and diamond stew cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by BabaIbo: 12:16pm On Feb 01, 2022
sukkot:
exploration is not human nature. only hungry people move around . question is nigga why are you hungry ? hold your leaders accountable and stop smoking mmkpiri mmiri angry grin

If all your gen*ration finance is summed up it won't still reach 10 percent of Dangote's wealth, but Dangote is exploring, he moves around.
He is from Kano but have his businesses allover.
Same as other wealthy people.

Learn to leave your family house in Saki and go out there to see the real world.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by hush15: 12:18pm On Feb 01, 2022
SmartPolician:

Bola Tinubu is a good strategist and planner. The only problem I have with him is that he made Lagos State a mess with lots of touts and thugs all over the place. Aside from that, he has helped many loyalists grow.

As for Rochas Okorocha, he's one of the best orators in Nigeria's political space. Because he has his way with words, Rochas can sell you poison and continuously tell that it is a malarial drug and watch you die. That man is evil!

Again I disagree with you. Being a good strategist or planner is not a criteria for good leadership. It's all about intent. Everybody is a good planner and strategist on things that are beneficial to them or their close ones. Leadership is about selflessness, trust and sincerity and this man lacks it. What is his motive? What is the population of his loyalist in ratio to the entire state that only his loyalist are the ones benefitting. So when he becomes president, only those who are subservient to him alone and his empire will be the only worthy ones! And everyone one else is inconsequential? Well, that will be Penny wise and pound foolish of Nigerians all in the name of good strategist and planner. Lagos is more than what Tinubu is foisting on it. Tinubu on the contrary is hindering the growth of the state all because of power and control. He is giving kobo and collecting nairas in return only to redistribute the kobos again. He is not a Democrat cos Godfathers don't run a democracy or function in one. It's no surprise he doesn't believe in one Nigeria then, what make you think he does now? He is suppressing Lagos as far as I am concerned and his greed knows no bound. What makes you think, he will be better at the presidency, afterall you can't give what you don't have. This is a man and the only governor who had three deputies and that speaks volume. Till today, he never bothered to solve the murder of Funsho Williams and my suspicion is as good as any. Where was he during the Endsars toll gate saga. He has said it countless times, he is a power broker which I respect but not at the detriment of the Nigerian State or people abeg. Look, make I no start but I can tell you, Nigerians are better off without him.

As for Rochas, he is a complete joke. However, let him be enjoying is foundation, atleast he is investing in education of future leaders. ATLEAST, we know he is better a philanthropist than an administrator but if it's him that God says he should become president, he will try and Nigerians will be happy because Nigerians get to have their own ministry of happiness
Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by GominaJanka(m): 12:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
Naija politicians just they make pesin catch cruise of their miscapping. saint OKOROCHA! I SALAMA 4 YHU...
Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by hush15: 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2022
sukkot:
why you no run to imo na sseeing as you love okorocha so much. and stop smoking that mmkpiri mmiri. you are not making any sense angry

Wait for the sense cos I have made it, it's on its way to you.
Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by Ubanz: 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2022
Laughable balderdash from a robber.
Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by Etimemy: 12:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
Highly criminal
Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by sukkot: 12:27pm On Feb 01, 2022
hush15:

Again I disagree with you. Being a good strategist or planner is not a criteria for good leadership. It's all about intent. Everybody is a good planner and strategist on things that are beneficial to them or their close ones. Leadership is about selflessness, trust and sincerity and this man lacks it. What is his motive? What is the population of his loyalist in ratio to the entire state that only his loyalist are the ones benefitting. So when he becomes president, only those who are subservient to him alone and his empire will be the only worthy ones! And everyone one else is inconsequential? Well, that will be Penny wise and pound foolish of Nigerians all in the name of good strategist and planner. Lagos is more than what Tinubu is foisting on it. Tinubu on the contrary is hindering the growth of the state all because of power and control. He is giving kobo and collecting nairas in return only to redistribute the kobos again. He is not a Democrat cos Godfathers don't run a democracy or function in one. It's no surprise he doesn't believe in one Nigeria then, what make you think he does now? He is suppressing Lagos as far as I am concerned and his greed knows no bound. What makes you think, he will be better at the presidency, afterall you can't give what you don't have. This is a man and the only governor who had three deputies and that speaks volume. Till today, he never bothered to solve the murder of Funsho Williams and my suspicion is as good as any. Where was he during the Endsars toll gate saga. He has said it countless times, he is a power broker which I respect but not at the detriment of the Nigerian State or people abeg. Look, make I no start but I can tell you, Nigerians are better off without him.

As for Rochas, he is a complete joke. However, let him be enjoying is foundation, atleast he is investing in education of future leaders. ATLEAST, we know he is better a philanthropist than an administrator but if it's him that God says he should become president, he will try and Nigerians will be happy because Nigerians get to have their own ministry of happiness
ministry of happiness is what we will get under okoroawusa ? this nigga is high on mmkpiri mmiri. the only okoroawusa achievement to date is erecting a statue of jacob zuma and one of jesus christ angry
Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by seyz91(m): 12:28pm On Feb 01, 2022
cheesy
bmdmix11:

one of the reasons I dey avoid lot of people people ones dey say am a child of God i dont cheat.

i disappear
Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by emecheboy2(m): 12:38pm On Feb 01, 2022
Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by EMONFASHION65: 12:48pm On Feb 01, 2022
WHAT THEN DID HE DO WITH IMO STATE MONEY, BECAUSE HE CAN'T BOAST OF ANY COMPLETED PROJECT IN IMO STATE. UNLESS HE WILL TELL US THAT HE USED IMO TREASURY TO DESTROY THE STATE.
Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by densiks: 12:58pm On Feb 01, 2022
This is the real definition of iberibe.
Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by verygudbadguy(m): 12:58pm On Feb 01, 2022
Jollylolly:
Which means.. Security votes for each governor is 500 million annually. cry cry cry cry cry

Abd these governors refuse to implement minimum wage, grant finanacial autonomy, cant secure their states and blame FG for everything
It is actually 1billion per annum from the post. 8 years will amount to 8billion.
Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by poweredcom(m): 1:20pm On Feb 01, 2022
Rochas the man with many statue
Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by mediainc: 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2022
So what did you do with all the billions in allocations...oh I forgot, busy building statutes grin

How much does a statute cost... cement, water, plaster, bricklayer grin
Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by mediainc: 1:46pm On Feb 01, 2022
SmartPolician:
It's better for Tinubu to become president than for Rochas to become Nigeria's president. undecided

Rochas is a terrible administrator who should have no business with leadership.

He is a disgrace to humanity. He sees projects in his dreams and gets local contractors to start working on it without plans. The next month after construction, the project collapses.
Rochas is minus, EFCC should perform, it's clear he is accountable.
Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by joepepsy(m): 2:00pm On Feb 01, 2022
Don't hate but you can dislike him,hate is a strong word.
Elianawalker:
I really just hate this man
Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by omolasho: 3:12pm On Feb 01, 2022
Any psych doctor in the house!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by 989900: 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2022
federal9:

[s]I can't believe the most beautiful lady on naira land said this.

Pretty babe like you should not hate successful people.

Think about it babe

Don't be like some nairalanders here. You are unique[/s]
Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by dvkot(m): 4:00pm On Feb 01, 2022
federal9:

Why do you find the truth disgusting?

I need an answer. You are not even from Imo State. You follow the crowd just to feel among.

In a basked, there are 12 while eggs and one golden egg.

Be like that golden egg in everything you do.

I hope you apply wisdom.
I'm from owerri... Ewu di ka ghi.. You not a golden egg. You a golden goat
Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by federal9: 4:44pm On Feb 01, 2022
dvkot:
I'm from owerri... Ewu di ka ghi.. You not a golden egg. You a golden goat

God bless you my brother. Odogwu 1 of owerri
Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by dragunov: 9:36pm On Feb 01, 2022
sukkot:
ministry of happiness is what we will get under okoroawusa ? this nigga is high on mmkpiri mmiri. the only okoroawusa achievement to date is erecting a statue of jacob zuma and one of jesus christ angry

At times when I see the guy on TV, I feel like strangling him. I have never seen an unserious, stupid, mumu politician like Roaches I'cockroacha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by sukkot: 11:13pm On Feb 01, 2022
dragunov:

At times when I see the guy on TV, I feel like strangling him. I have never seen an unserious, stupid, mumu politician like Roaches I'cockroacha.
hehe i can understand your sentiments but we do not endorse strangling roaches cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by dragunov: 6:21am On Feb 02, 2022
sukkot:
hehe i can understand your sentiments but we do not endorse strangling roaches cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin
Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by dragunov: 6:22am On Feb 02, 2022
sukkot:

Roaches O'cockroaches.
Re: Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ by sukkot: 8:11am On Feb 02, 2022
dragunov:

Roaches O'cockroaches.
grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Videos And Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa / How To Manage Electricity In Your Homes / Onitsha River Port Ready By October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.