Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

I Have Finally Left Nigeria - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Have Finally Left Nigeria (62044 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK / I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. / Man Left Nigeria For Libya With 2 Legs, Returns Back With Crutches. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 03, 2022
Barbiedollz:

What is the meaning of this? I just hope this hate on Nigerian girls on this forum is not real and just a light way of having fun cos if it is, I feel really pity for you guys. Honestly.
Good women ended since the days of our mothers and grandmother's girls of nowadays are just a piece of shit ..

2 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 03, 2022
Barbiedollz:

What is the meaning of this? I just hope this hate on Nigerian girls on this forum is not real and just a light way of having fun cos if it is, I feel really pity for you guys. Honestly.
Good women ended since the days of our mothers and grandmother's girls of nowadays are just a piece of shit that's why its much more better to avoid them.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by halaal: 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2022
leody:

Good women ended since the days of our mothers and grandmother's girls of nowadays are just a piece of shit that's why its much more better to avoid them.

Exactly, what's your story
Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by siant: 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2022
You must be an igbo.

Wakawaka.
Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by HRprof: 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2022
leody:

People who talk like this can not do without woman
Hypocrites. ....... las las you will still invite us for your wedding

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 03, 2022
HRprof:

People who talk like this can not do without woman
Hypocrites. ....... las las you will still invite us for your wedding
Over 16 months now no girlfriend no sex no woman and trust me have never masturbate for once . when you're determined to do something not even Satan will stop you . this is 2022 we can do better let's stay off them and be happy. Women have caused the fall of great men they'll be the cause of yours if you don't avoid them ...
. List of Great Men who fell through the hands of these Devilish creatures.
Adam
Joseph
One warrior like that have forgotten his name, he was pinned to death while asleep by a woman
Holofernes an invading general of Nebuchadnezzar ( was beheaded by a woman)
FFK
Greenwood
That evil queen that ask for the head of the baptizer have forgotten his name .
Solomon
Markkar the lion of the Arabian sea ,his uncle's wife gave the Portuguese his info which later led to his kill..
Jeff bezoz, elon musk would never surpass him in wealth if not for his wife ..
In short fear women.

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by HRprof: 10:09pm On Feb 03, 2022
leody:

Over 16 months now no girlfriend no sex no woman and trust me have never masturbate for once . when you're determined to do something not even Satan will stop you . this is 2022 we can do better let's stay off them and be happy. Women have caused the fall of great men they'll be the cause of yours if you don't avoid them ...
Adam
Joseph
One warrior like that have forgotten his name, he was pinned to death while asleep by a woman
Holofernes and invading general of Nebuchadnezzar ( was beheaded by a woman)
FFK
Greenwood
Solomon
Markkar the lion of the Arabian sea ,his uncle's wife gave the Portuguese his info which later led to his kill..
In short fear women.

Stop crying because one girl break your heart and stop discouraging other men because of small heartbreak. If you condem women remember the road you pass through enter this world... in case you forget make I remind you, NA WOMAN PUSSY .

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 03, 2022
HRprof:

Stop crying because one girl break your heart and stop discouraging other men because of small heartbreak. If you condem women remember the road you pass through enter this world... in case you forget make I remind you, NA WOMAN PUSSY .
I no say you no go hear grin na apple dem use for abacha na toto dem go use for you . the tin go dey warm your tin till u pai continue grin
Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by HRprof: 10:19pm On Feb 03, 2022
leody:

I no say you no go hear grin na apple dem use for abacha na toto dem go use for you . the tin go dey warm your tin till u pai continue grin

Which one your mum use for your Dad? Maybe if your mum had suppressed you with nyashi when she was giving birth to you , you wouldn't have got this mouth to condemned all women. Future is Female
Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
HRprof:

Which one your mum use for your Dad? Maybe if your mum had suppressed you with nyashi when she was giving birth to you , you wouldn't have got this mouth to condemned all women. Future is Female
OK I'll let that slide but pls when you're trying to drive your point out let's keep our parents out of book OK .?
Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by Togobroz(m): 11:25pm On Feb 03, 2022
Bernardnwangwa:
I relocated to Togo year ago and I am happy.
We can meet and discuss business, I am the owner of CHEERS LOUNGE and BAR. Located at AKODESSEWA.

Brotherly sorry I'm just seeing this your message. I swear I wasn't expecting too many messages like this on my post so I found it very difficult reading all and responding.
Actually I'm in Baguida area and I have heard of that Akodessewa but I haven't been there because I don't waka anyhow. I will send you a message via email so that we can exchange contact. To be honest I am already negotiating a place I want to start a small nice bar and that their spaghetti cafeteria they like alot, but I want to also include pepper soup and nkwobi. I am working on the budget so I believe you will be of help to me based on how to get crates and empty bottles for the bar. I will be in touch for sure.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by soshegzz(m): 11:13am On Feb 04, 2022
I wouldn’t mind this pilot oh my broda, can I get ur contact pls ?

Nice move. Though this came late I would have pilot you on how to get Ghana passport and travel to Europe. Good luck [/quote]

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by Crvrider: 9:44pm On Feb 04, 2022
leody:

Adam
Joseph
Holofernes and invading general of Nebuchadnezzar ( was beheaded by a woman)
FFK
Greenwood
Solomon
In short fear women.

Don't be naïve and ignorant. Do you know how many women have fallen because of men?
Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 04, 2022
Crvrider:

Don't be naïve and ignorant. Do you know how many women have fallen because of men?
Not more than men
Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by ilebaye2017(m): 4:44am On Feb 06, 2022
@ Togobroz or any other Nigerian based in Togo I need us to talk. There is a business idea I'm incubating I just need to make a little findings over there. Thank you.
Any Togolese on this forum can also contact me let's roll business wise on this. Thank you
@ Togobroz I sent you a dm

2 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by King2019(m): 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2022
Yoighaman:

If only you also know the level of unreported racial killings and gun violence in the US. Nowhere is completely safe, just that some places are safer than the others. Las, las, safety is in the hands of God, irrespective of your location.

True one of the reasons I don't like the United States. When you read about news like that sane minds will just be wondering if we are in the 21st century together.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by Togobroz(m): 12:50am On Feb 12, 2022
ilebaye2017:
@ Togobroz or any other Nigerian based in Togo I need us to talk. There is a business idea I'm incubating I just need to make a little findings over there. Thank you.
Any Togolese on this forum can also contact me let's roll business wise on this. Thank you
@ Togobroz I sent you a dm

Sorry I just got to see your message now. I will check my dm and respond to you.

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by Chicagoesontop: 12:26am On Feb 17, 2022
Davidganna10:
congratulations

My advice to you would be to learn French to C2 level, write TEF for Canada immigration. Good luck.

Please am interested in this, how can i write the TEF for Canada immigration because i am fluent in French, i can also read and write in French .. Please help a brother to japaa from this Cowgeria of a country .

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by 8989newty: 4:32pm On Jun 04, 2022
CSTRR:

These Nigerians are not smart.
Just moving aimlessly like vagabands.

If you want to immigrate, why not cool down and go to a truly developed country?

What is in Togo for crying out loud?

A country with a lesser GDP than Kano state.

Abi you did not read where he said he was denied visa to Europe twice? Brother is obviously enjoying his life in Togo. Congratulations to him. I will leave very soon too. ����
Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
8989newty:
Abi you did not read where he said he was denied visa to Europe twice? Brother is obviously enjoying his life in Togo. Congratulations to him. I will leave very soon too. ����
Which country you wan enter?

Me I dey plan leave too
Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by Kirkman: 5:31pm On Jun 04, 2022
Togobroz:

Sorry I just got to see your message now. I will check my dm and respond to you.
Bro. Please do kindly update us on this you thread about your stay in Togo and tell us how things have been for you so far. Thanks.
Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by Zaksart: 9:38am On Jan 11, 2023
I sent you a mail Togobroz meanwhile those In togo is there any classified website like we have here that's similar to Jiji??.

Would love to check some commodities price and the rents of apartment too.

What's the process of starting your own business over there. What's permits is required of me as a Nigerian, what are the cost

Good Morning
Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by Kogbakogba: 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2023
Togobroz how far?
Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by Henrymas(m): 3:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
Abeg Bros Togobroz drop your WhatsApp, I would like to contact you ASAP!
Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by blackboifab: 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2023
Are you still in togo and please check your mail
Re: I Have Finally Left Nigeria by blackboifab: 9:14pm On Jul 05, 2023
Bro did you get in touch with togobros??and do you base in togo

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) / Allen Roundabout Wears New Look (Photos) / Eko Atlantic City (updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.