Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,166 members, 7,860,183 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

Recruitment: Armed Robbers Joining Police, PSC Raises Alarm - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recruitment: Armed Robbers Joining Police, PSC Raises Alarm (16443 Views)

Reps Strip PSC Powers To Recruit Constables, Protect Cps From Govs / Kyari, Monguno’s Feud, Plot To Destabilise Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet – PSC / Senator Sends SOS To President Buhari Over Police, PSC Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment: Armed Robbers Joining Police, PSC Raises Alarm by EvansGuru1973: 3:18pm On Feb 01, 2022
Is good you take note of this recent trend yourself sir.
The Police In-take from 2019 till now had very little manners.
Majority of the in-take are known nuisance in their respective area. My place here in Ibadan, majority of the police recruits are garage boys and touts. Though their are fews good ones among them, but the majority of the new in-take had little or no integrity at all.
Hopefully the Police system will fish out this vagabonds before they completely tarnish the image of the Noble Nigerian Police Force.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recruitment: Armed Robbers Joining Police, PSC Raises Alarm by baralatie(m): 3:18pm On Feb 01, 2022
Massiveglory:
Just as fraudsters are now joining banks.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment: Armed Robbers Joining Police, PSC Raises Alarm by dust144(m): 3:18pm On Feb 01, 2022
That's when a country don't have proper data base.
Re: Recruitment: Armed Robbers Joining Police, PSC Raises Alarm by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
Like recruits like

So you were expecting and hoping to recruit a responsible law abiding citizen? seriously?

When u guys don't understand the meaning of patriotism, responsibility, Civic duties & even your own roles & responsibilities!
Re: Recruitment: Armed Robbers Joining Police, PSC Raises Alarm by Daviddoma(m): 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2022
dre11:

https://dailynigerian.com/recruitment-armed-robbers/

Lalasticlala

Since you don't want to give people who are determined to serve their father land the job.what do you expect..they was a time I apply for police force the one inpector ask me,if I no any of his boss at the state level n I said no.also ask for 150k if not really want to join....I just gaveup.because I don't have such amount....till today I don't trust the system in the police force...
Re: Recruitment: Armed Robbers Joining Police, PSC Raises Alarm by Angelfrost(m): 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2022
Nothing new here... We don't need to pretend not to know that over 50% of our law enforcement agents are criminals and lowlifes.

They were not corrupted by the system... They came in and worsened an already bad system.
Re: Recruitment: Armed Robbers Joining Police, PSC Raises Alarm by HRMK: 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
obviously,the style of senate #takeabow of ministers' apptmts!YEYE DEY SMELL!!
Re: Recruitment: Armed Robbers Joining Police, PSC Raises Alarm by olas24u(f): 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2022
I thought they wanted to create police science course in the uniiverities.
Re: Recruitment: Armed Robbers Joining Police, PSC Raises Alarm by Temptee101(m): 3:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
Just negodu what we call a corntree
Re: Recruitment: Armed Robbers Joining Police, PSC Raises Alarm by sabreal: 3:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
Is heir job/function to raise alarm or take actions?
Re: Recruitment: Armed Robbers Joining Police, PSC Raises Alarm by gawu1: 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2022
FreestufsNG:
Buhari na bastard
Wahedaful, a factory made calling someone bastard.
Na waooo!
Re: Recruitment: Armed Robbers Joining Police, PSC Raises Alarm by Burgerlomo: 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2022
ostartruth:
They are so joining their colleagues. Nothing new. Absolutely!

Re: Recruitment: Armed Robbers Joining Police, PSC Raises Alarm by Sonoyom(m): 3:28pm On Feb 01, 2022
The ones there are what?
Re: Recruitment: Armed Robbers Joining Police, PSC Raises Alarm by Rawtruth1: 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2022
That PSC chair talks too much and looks very controversial. Was it not during his tenure as IG that police went on strike for the first time in history of Nigeria?

Anyway, he is serving under his type of person.

They resemble in luck
Re: Recruitment: Armed Robbers Joining Police, PSC Raises Alarm by ALFADOS(m): 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2022
Dinning with the enemy on the same table
Re: Recruitment: Armed Robbers Joining Police, PSC Raises Alarm by baba4ever461: 3:33pm On Feb 01, 2022
It's easy to have your post make front page on the forum
gbens200033: my gf is a Ghanaian and I am very happy we met on the Up Ghana. com. forum

Re: Recruitment: Armed Robbers Joining Police, PSC Raises Alarm by Donwis05: 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2022
No wonder the number of applicants from the North swelled in that manner... I was looking at dead people as well as unqualified persons being counted as well Little did I know that even armed bandits and rubbers also applied for the police job
Re: Recruitment: Armed Robbers Joining Police, PSC Raises Alarm by Litmus: 3:35pm On Feb 01, 2022
No Criminal Records Data bases that the additional requests for References are either able to back up or question, are available for Employers in Nigeria.

Lack of organisation is Nigeria's main problem. Get organisation right and majority of Nigerians will be able to live acsseptably even when other ills remain significant.
Re: Recruitment: Armed Robbers Joining Police, PSC Raises Alarm by specialmati(m): 3:40pm On Feb 01, 2022
grin angry grin grin grin like they have been recruiting normal people before.anyone that want to join Nigeria police check that person very well,the person Must be a criminal minded person
Re: Recruitment: Armed Robbers Joining Police, PSC Raises Alarm by sylve11: 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2022
Lol grin cool
Re: Recruitment: Armed Robbers Joining Police, PSC Raises Alarm by Southernigbo: 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
long b4 now, community elders have always pushed and recommended society bad eggs to the police
Re: Recruitment: Armed Robbers Joining Police, PSC Raises Alarm by izubext007: 4:28pm On Feb 01, 2022
And those are the people that will get the job
Re: Recruitment: Armed Robbers Joining Police, PSC Raises Alarm by ButterBurger: 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2022
Some people can be so older than you and just knowing some things now that you already knew long time ago.
That's why we are not all in the same place.
Re: Recruitment: Armed Robbers Joining Police, PSC Raises Alarm by Donedeal1(m): 4:34pm On Feb 01, 2022
Before nko,?,all my siblings refused to accept my advice to just apply.
Re: Recruitment: Armed Robbers Joining Police, PSC Raises Alarm by Afonasa(m): 4:48pm On Feb 01, 2022
What's the difference,if not the uniform and the payment method,
May God help us in Nigeria

Freelancing gets better with good gigs and great reviews,And if not you ain't doing it right,and that's where I come in to help u get it right even as a newbie. Check my signature for more info
Re: Recruitment: Armed Robbers Joining Police, PSC Raises Alarm by techWriter3: 5:13pm On Feb 01, 2022
As their elder siblings maiduguri betweens join army nkor , eeeen d junior those betweens have d same too na
Re: Recruitment: Armed Robbers Joining Police, PSC Raises Alarm by casppyjay: 5:33pm On Feb 01, 2022
EvansGuru1973:
Is good you take note of this recent trend yourself sir.
The Police In-take from 2019 till now had very little manners.
Majority of the in-take are known nuisance in their respective area. My place here in Ibadan, majority of the police recruits are garage boys and touts. Though their are fews good ones among them, but the majority of the new in-take had little or no integrity at all.
Hopefully the Police system will fish out this vagabonds before they completely tarnish the image of the Noble Nigerian Police Force.
lol I’m almost 40 yrs of age and I can tell u authoritatively that welcome to the real life cuz all over the world diz phenomenon is unavoidable but predominance is the worry which we have in our country..
Re: Recruitment: Armed Robbers Joining Police, PSC Raises Alarm by femicyrus(m): 5:41pm On Feb 01, 2022
dre11:

Lalasticlala

Have you ever seen a Normal person applying for police job before in Nigeria?

The few that are normal in the Nigerian police force today are those who joined out of frustration of no job for many years after graduation.
Re: Recruitment: Armed Robbers Joining Police, PSC Raises Alarm by AmazingELixir: 5:41pm On Feb 01, 2022
grin

Can't official armed robbers change their status to unofficial armed robbers ( Police) in peace.

They want to join their colleagues nobody should disturb them
Re: Recruitment: Armed Robbers Joining Police, PSC Raises Alarm by doctor20202020(m): 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
They should have family back ground check on any applicant alots of bad eggs in police force , cultist and armed robber they have steal for street before they join d force . 10
Percent are good in d force they are not after money, check the cerficate if they want to verify some use money to block it and they are in the service let stop all this is not helping Nigeria let b a good citizen and change to new Nigeria let other country see all of us as good citizen God bless Nigeria
Re: Recruitment: Armed Robbers Joining Police, PSC Raises Alarm by Caseywilliams(m): 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
dre11:

Lalasticlala

who do they think would be doing the dirty works for the oga's at the helms of the affairs of this failed nation that even the devil is not proud of?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Charges Rochas Okorocha To Federal High Court, Abuja / Fear Of Stone-throwers Forces Kwara Governor To Cancel Independence Day - S.R / Adebanjo To Buhari : Stop Accommodating Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.