Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,962 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:52 PM

Prisons Officer, O.O Bawa Shot Dead By Soldiers (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prisons Officer, O.O Bawa Shot Dead By Soldiers (Graphic Photos) (50289 Views)

Caleb Onyemaeachi Chidera Detained, Tortured By Soldiers Over Banex Plaza Issue / Idongesit Williams Ntia, Prisons Officer Brutalises A Man Over Accident In Uyo / Native Doctor & His Pregnant Wife Killed By Cameroonian Soldiers (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prisons Officer, O.O Bawa Shot Dead By Soldiers (Graphic Photos) by Don27tiky(m): 11:01am On Feb 02, 2022
Tokskob2008:

Even as at that they didn't engage the army did they? So what stops the army from chasing them without opening fire and then arresting them.

The right thing would was to chase them since they aren't with weapons and shooting too or maybe they were with weapons and they engage first who knows. I believe there are rules of engagement in these sort of situation.
bro there is no where in the world with security situation as ours that Thur army will tolerate what the did. Why won’t you stop for a search and identify yourself. They probably had something to hide

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prisons Officer, O.O Bawa Shot Dead By Soldiers (Graphic Photos) by FLYFIRE(m): 11:01am On Feb 02, 2022
This is what happens when an EVIL man rules. Today, only the very few with the fear of God obeys rules that is supposed to be done by ALL. The other majority disobeys because they watch the EVIL men in govt flaunts same rules. Look at this: the men in the car refused to stop because they are `above the law` because they are `uniformed men`. Today the level of impunity in Abuja by some VERY ILLITERATE hausas/fulanis, not all, is overwhelming. They do NOT obey traffic rules neither do they fear the police, after all, they will not even dare arrest them. In Abuja with increasing security risks, many still have VERY BLACK unauthorized windows covers that even needs a hole cut to see the mirror. Today, you see trailers & heavy duty trucks plying the roads in broad day light that NEVER happened before the EVIL men took over. The ONLY ROAD WORK IN ABUJA since the EVIL men took over SEVEN YEARS AGO was to PUT CONCRETE ROAD DEMARCATORS at Area 3 junction. For OVER FIVE YEARS, what the EVIL men have done is ask Julius Berger to put FIVE OR FEWER men on site by INEC office & MOVE SAND TO NATIONAL HOSPITAL SIDE, MOVE IT BACK TO INEC SIDE THE NEXT DAY, MOVE IT BACK AGAIN TO NATIONAL HOSPITAL SIDE & THIS GOES ON DAY BY DAY TO SHOW PEOPLE THAT THEY ARE WORKING. Election is around the corner so they have remembered Wuye Junction. Go back to the ID card & see what the EVIL man has caused with nepotistic appointments. SURNAME: O. O. / OTHER NAMES: BAWA.... AND A NATIONAL CONTROLLER GENERAL SIGNED IT. WHAT A SHAME...AND SOME PEOPLE STILL HAVE CONCIENCE TO DEFEND THIS.
Re: Prisons Officer, O.O Bawa Shot Dead By Soldiers (Graphic Photos) by assholemods: 11:01am On Feb 02, 2022
greatness77:
God knows the best who knows wether it's karma, I will only sympathize with IPOB because they are freedom fighters
Wetin this ignoramus dey talk now? Are you people cursed with tribalism?
Re: Prisons Officer, O.O Bawa Shot Dead By Soldiers (Graphic Photos) by Calicoe: 11:01am On Feb 02, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

Go 2 America mak American police tell u mak u stop by blowing Alarm from de back mak u no stop, mak i knw ur fate,
American police release bullets in such Cases without tinkin twice, especially when u ar black

U are using American police as example. Go and find out how many officers who lost their jobs or facing prosecution because they discharged their weapon on unarmed person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prisons Officer, O.O Bawa Shot Dead By Soldiers (Graphic Photos) by assholemods: 11:02am On Feb 02, 2022
greatness77:
why didn't they stop and identify themselves? Remember they escaped d first checkpoint
And the next thing is to shoot?
Re: Prisons Officer, O.O Bawa Shot Dead By Soldiers (Graphic Photos) by assholemods: 11:03am On Feb 02, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

Go 2 America mak American police tell u mak u stop by blowing Alarm from de back mak u no stop, mak i knw ur fate,
American police release bullets in such Cases without tinkin twice, especially when u ar black
Have you ever been to the airport?
Re: Prisons Officer, O.O Bawa Shot Dead By Soldiers (Graphic Photos) by GABRIEL6036: 11:04am On Feb 02, 2022
Am speechless, why not stop when they are ordered to stop? It means they might be having skeleton in their cupboard. Over to my next commentator
Re: Prisons Officer, O.O Bawa Shot Dead By Soldiers (Graphic Photos) by assholemods: 11:04am On Feb 02, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

Do you have a passport?
Re: Prisons Officer, O.O Bawa Shot Dead By Soldiers (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 02, 2022
Why didn't they stop
Re: Prisons Officer, O.O Bawa Shot Dead By Soldiers (Graphic Photos) by Calicoe: 11:11am On Feb 02, 2022
Albertone:

So that he can escape the second checkpoint again abi?

Oga I'm not a military man but I'm sure the right thing to do in this scenario was block the road entirely since they have been informed about the vehicle. And if they made attempt to run through the barricade, you shoot. Which one is open fire immediately they saw the vehicle
Re: Prisons Officer, O.O Bawa Shot Dead By Soldiers (Graphic Photos) by Bostin(m): 11:12am On Feb 02, 2022
RIP to the dead . But he should have honoured their stop order . Reason why I left my current hustle of personal driver .

I driver a politician on official plate number with tinted windows but he ordered me not to stop for any check point of the security agencies .

Severally , I have to disobeyed him when police get frustrated and point gun at us attempted to shoot . He slapped me at times . I did this until I dropped his keys .

Why can't anyone stop for stop and search if you don't have anything hidden .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prisons Officer, O.O Bawa Shot Dead By Soldiers (Graphic Photos) by stasius: 11:16am On Feb 02, 2022
Maybe the correctional officer is a terrorist!

Why didn't he stop for a search?

That is all I can say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prisons Officer, O.O Bawa Shot Dead By Soldiers (Graphic Photos) by AlomoReloaded: 11:18am On Feb 02, 2022
I respect the shooter... not cos he took a life, but cos he's a good marksman..... single shot headshot!!! That was amazing!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prisons Officer, O.O Bawa Shot Dead By Soldiers (Graphic Photos) by AvalonSpace(m): 11:18am On Feb 02, 2022
Being a Nigerian is a crime..
Re: Prisons Officer, O.O Bawa Shot Dead By Soldiers (Graphic Photos) by Corea4king(m): 11:21am On Feb 02, 2022
The highest hypocrite is to condemn this act and still want Nnamdi kalu to be dumb
Re: Prisons Officer, O.O Bawa Shot Dead By Soldiers (Graphic Photos) by tunize(m): 11:24am On Feb 02, 2022
Life is very simple shall but somehow people make things complicated, Certain things can be truly avoided if pride and lack of honor were to be put outside. Assuming he had stopped by at the check point all this wouldn't have happened. "as a security personnel he knows the rules" never under estimate any man with a gun no matter your connection just try to make peace first.

1 Like

Re: Prisons Officer, O.O Bawa Shot Dead By Soldiers (Graphic Photos) by mediainc: 11:24am On Feb 02, 2022
The army are there to stop terrorists from infiltrating all nooks and crannies of the country, only a terrorist or armed robber will not stop at confirmed military check points. Only in Nigeria people take pride in fighting against their army, but this is foolishness, because the army is protecting your sorry ass.
Re: Prisons Officer, O.O Bawa Shot Dead By Soldiers (Graphic Photos) by mediainc: 11:27am On Feb 02, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Christ!!!

This country is just anyhow. Why shoot at them when they didn't shoot or is chasing after them now a difficult task
The army are there because of terrorists, when terrorists strike it's idiots enemies of the state that will say the army is not working. This is the only way to stop terrorists and bandits moving guns and bombs up and down. When you approach military check points, stop.

1 Like

Re: Prisons Officer, O.O Bawa Shot Dead By Soldiers (Graphic Photos) by Corea4king(m): 11:28am On Feb 02, 2022
Now they shot him,didn't they find that skeleton they are looking for?
Re: Prisons Officer, O.O Bawa Shot Dead By Soldiers (Graphic Photos) by mediainc: 11:29am On Feb 02, 2022
adecz:

But on same road, you can never
see soldiers killing Fulani kidnappers
whose offices are on this road... ☹️☹️
Terrorists are being killed everyday, if you doubt become one.
Re: Prisons Officer, O.O Bawa Shot Dead By Soldiers (Graphic Photos) by jayworld15(m): 11:36am On Feb 02, 2022
teemy:

If the checkpoint in front fired that shot from his back, that means they also did not stop at the second checkpoint.

Only that. But since the second checkpoint was notified beforehand, I see no reason why they will not be compelled to stop with force unlike the way they'd have been made to stop if the soldiers were not informed. I think you know how military checkpoint is. Barrels or pointed iron crossing.

2 Likes

Re: Prisons Officer, O.O Bawa Shot Dead By Soldiers (Graphic Photos) by Urchman200: 11:37am On Feb 02, 2022
greatness77:
why didn't they stop and identify themselves? Remember they escaped d first checkpoint
oboy, come see reasoning, so because i refused to stop for you at check point, i can pay with my life? Most of you knows nothing about the law ,always comes on social media to write rubbish, someone whose existence does not pose a threat to the next person,was murdered cold blooded, this is all you have to say? I weak for this country.
Re: Prisons Officer, O.O Bawa Shot Dead By Soldiers (Graphic Photos) by jayworld15(m): 11:43am On Feb 02, 2022
Bamaf:

Maybe dey didn't stop @ d second checkpoint as well,prompting dem to Open fire .

I think this has 40percent probability. This is because, since there's an action that has been initiated (refusal to stop and be identified by the victim), the soldiers at the second stop would, I think, be on the road rather than wait for the offenders to pass them as they did the first one.
It's hard to comprehend, that's why I said the truth wasn't told in this story. Again, I see no reason someone in military or paramilitary would refuse to stop because he knows the law (correctional officer for that matter who had been conversant with scenes like this).

Only God can judge us rightly. Every man wants his linen to be socially washed and his person absolved.
Re: Prisons Officer, O.O Bawa Shot Dead By Soldiers (Graphic Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:45am On Feb 02, 2022
Angrygoat:
No matter my speed,I must stop for the NA. U SEE TGE ONES WEY DEY WEAR red cap,the day one slap me, na small remain I for display.
forget them, bokoharam pursue us together with some soldiers in Mafa LG Born state, one of the soldiers was running and his rifle fell, na me help him carry the rifle dey run follow am. Now they go dey form Anord for street
Re: Prisons Officer, O.O Bawa Shot Dead By Soldiers (Graphic Photos) by nickyj19: 11:47am On Feb 02, 2022
embarassed but why all this
so d idiot solider sa bi target lyk this him brain no fit tell am make him shoot the tyre undecided
Re: Prisons Officer, O.O Bawa Shot Dead By Soldiers (Graphic Photos) by iykofias(m): 11:53am On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why don't you guys censor pictures like this tho? undecided
What's wrong with the OP huh?
You need some whooping.. undecided
didn’t you see the graphic warning, were you expecting to see French fries and barbecue?
Re: Prisons Officer, O.O Bawa Shot Dead By Soldiers (Graphic Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:54am On Feb 02, 2022
iykofias:
didn’t you see the graphic warning, were you expecting to see French fries and barbecue?
No cry cry cry
Re: Prisons Officer, O.O Bawa Shot Dead By Soldiers (Graphic Photos) by greatness77: 11:55am On Feb 02, 2022
Urchman200:
oboy, come see reasoning, so because i refused to stop for you at check point, i can pay with my life? Most of you knows nothing about the law ,always comes on social media to write rubbish, someone whose existence does not pose a threat to the next person,was murdered cold blooded, this is all you have to say? I weak for this country.
d Deceased is also an officer who knows d law more dan u and i, use your head im suspecting karma

1 Like

Re: Prisons Officer, O.O Bawa Shot Dead By Soldiers (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 02, 2022
Calicoe:

Oga I'm not a military man but I'm sure the right thing to do in this scenario was block the road entirely since they have been informed about the vehicle. And if they made attempt to run through the barricade, you shoot. Which one is open fire immediately they saw the vehicle
Stop justifying nonsense, can’t you see it’s a head shot from the back, meaning they have also beaten the second check point. So what should be done in such a case? Instead of blaming the person that refused to stop for search, you are trying so desperately to blame the army. Are the army wizards to know they are unarmed or innocent after beating 2 checkpoints?

2 Likes

Re: Prisons Officer, O.O Bawa Shot Dead By Soldiers (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 02, 2022
Once upon a time there was what they call espirit de corp, professional courtesy amongst people of similar professions.
Too bad all they teach in military school is how to kill civilians, they don't teach courtesy , gun discipline and how to use your brain.

This behavior is on the increase, every uniform person in Nigeria who wields a gun believes its their civic duty to use it on civilians, wonder if they dont have firing range again.
Re: Prisons Officer, O.O Bawa Shot Dead By Soldiers (Graphic Photos) by ShawnT(m): 12:06pm On Feb 02, 2022
See why stubborn head no good, exercise patience and identify yourself at checkpoint so as not to mistake you for an adversary.Rip to the man. Meanwhile #Godbless the chief of Airstaff oga Amao is doing well.
Re: Prisons Officer, O.O Bawa Shot Dead By Soldiers (Graphic Photos) by Regie2bless: 12:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
princepee:
Some questions??
Why did he refuse to stop for a search if he have nothing to hide?
W
hy
didn't the army shoot the tires instead?

What happened to the man he was traveling with

Why is that human life have no value in Nigeria anymore?

Rip officer.
since they killed them did dey see anything on them? Must shooting at sight be the only result, so beating traffic or police barricade is now death sentence? Other countries you will here them given how chase to the suspects but Nigeria is to open fire. What a zoo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Escapes From Organ Harvesters In Abuja, Lands In Hospital (Photos) / 16-Year-Old Female Bandit In Niger State Arrested By Police, Arms Recovered / 17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.