Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,859 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Girls And Jewelry! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Girls And Jewelry! (881 Views)

Nigerian Man Goes On Trial For Trafficking Girls And Blackmagic! / Ibo Girls And Yoruba Girls Which One Will U Prefer Guys / What Is It With Ibo Girls And Isiewu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls And Jewelry! by kehneah: 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2011
okay, so, my cousin took home his girlfriend to meet mama for the first time and after all the tete-a-tete and getting to know each other,they left.i noticed mama was a little bit withdrawn while the whole conversation was going on and i stayed backed to ask her why, she said the girl had about 4 earholes and she was putting on a leg chain too and she dididnt like that.i told her it was no biggie and it shouldnt bother her, im thinking of telling my cousin to ask his gf to reduce it if she can but, i dont know.

so, is it a bad thing for a girl to have more than one earhole and wear leg chains or waist chains too?,

I wanna hear opinions, thanks.
Re: Girls And Jewelry! by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:22pm On Jun 22, 2011
NO ITS NOT
Re: Girls And Jewelry! by iice(f): 6:25am On Jun 23, 2011
Nna na wah. . .i wonder wetin dem go talk about my own ear piercings and body jewelry grin
Re: Girls And Jewelry! by ifyalways(f): 7:10am On Jun 23, 2011
@OP,no.its not wrong for a grown girl to wear anklets or 5 ear/nose rings,her body,her biz.It's also not wrong for mama to voice her displeasure,her opinion,her right,her house.The question here is;what is ur friends opinion?Is he comfortable with the girl,rings and all?
Re: Girls And Jewelry! by snthesis(m): 9:06am On Jun 23, 2011
iice:

Nna na wah. . .i wonder wetin dem go talk about my own ear piercings and body jewelry grin
me likey kiss kiss
Re: Girls And Jewelry! by kehneah: 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2011
ifyalways:

@OP,no.its not wrong for a grown girl to wear anklets or 5 ear/nose rings,her body,her biz.It's also not wrong for mama to voice her displeasure,her opinion,her right,her house.The question here is;what is your friends opinion?Is he comfortable with the girl,rings and all?

he actually is, kind of.i dont think he's got any problem wiv it, buh u know african mothers na and how they can be,

her body is no longer her sole business now o, its more like two or three people's business, lol

(1) (Reply)

Do You Support Legalisation Of Prostitution In Nigeria? / I Was Reading A Funny Post On Facebook / Yoruba Came From Edo/benin ?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.