Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:58 PM

Laolu Akande Recalls Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash 3 Years After - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Laolu Akande Recalls Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash 3 Years After (18802 Views)

Plane Crash: 3 Brigadiers, 2 Majors In crashed Plane, Fati Attahiru Alive / Osinbajo Never Prayed For Buhari To Die In RCCG - Laolu Akande To Festus Adebayo / Right Of Reply To Pendulum Open Letter To The Vp By Laolu Akande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laolu Akande Recalls Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash 3 Years After by wpadmin: 12:12pm On Feb 02, 2022
The North has a game plan.

That plan spans out to hundreds of years.

They don't care if they are not alive to witness it.

Get your voters card fellas.
Re: Laolu Akande Recalls Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash 3 Years After by ButterBurger: 12:12pm On Feb 02, 2022
Na so dem for kill an throway, lucky man, next president of the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: Laolu Akande Recalls Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash 3 Years After by simplesearch: 12:13pm On Feb 02, 2022
Thank God for safety!
Re: Laolu Akande Recalls Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash 3 Years After by simplesearch: 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
HappyPagan:
Wetin God do? Thanks to the engineers. that metal no even suppose dey air.. wetin useless God dey do? grin grin

Wonder how your household is run!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laolu Akande Recalls Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash 3 Years After by 9jaseefinish: 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
HappyPagan:
Wetin God do? Thanks to the engineers. that metal no even suppose dey air.. wetin useless God dey do? grin grin

I pity you... I don’t know why God is so merciful. U deserved to be dead and your life giving to another person... but God still spared you... don’t let humans kill you themselves for insulting God
Re: Laolu Akande Recalls Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash 3 Years After by Donaldomo(m): 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
Isaiah 43:2-3 comes to mind:

[2]When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

[3]For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.

Thank you Jesus.
Re: Laolu Akande Recalls Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash 3 Years After by sukkot: 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2022
Phock2sweet:
It was tinubu that wanted to kill him
shocked
Re: Laolu Akande Recalls Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash 3 Years After by heniford2: 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
2023 is near campaign packaging be smart do not fall for all this again plain crash e no burn patpata. Nobody got injured none flying stufc undecided grin
Re: Laolu Akande Recalls Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash 3 Years After by Ahmeduana(m): 12:26pm On Feb 02, 2022
They tried to play a long game ahead with this man but they loss.... By trying to assassinate him before the 2023....
Re: Laolu Akande Recalls Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash 3 Years After by Praktikals(m): 12:27pm On Feb 02, 2022
freshkpomo:
https://www.nairaland.com/6967814/see-what-osinbajo-supporters-doing

Is Nairaland pro-APC and anti-Nigerian? Visit the thread above, there is something vthere you need to read.

May your life and that of your family be like the way Buhari and Osinbajo have turned Nigeria (Hunger,death, insecurity,inflation,poverty) into, can I hear a big Amen from you?
And may your live be run like Jonathan governed Nigeria
Re: Laolu Akande Recalls Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash 3 Years After by stmoriz(m): 12:28pm On Feb 02, 2022
Election time done reach na. Past news done Dey resurface. Don’t be deceived no be you cause the chopper crash
Re: Laolu Akande Recalls Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash 3 Years After by frog12: 12:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
always take road
Re: Laolu Akande Recalls Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash 3 Years After by aidoko1: 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
God be praised
Re: Laolu Akande Recalls Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash 3 Years After by Jollylolly(f): 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Na God o. If God no ready to kill you, nobody can.

Survived helicopter crash twice embarassed tongue. Na God o

Mehn
Re: Laolu Akande Recalls Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash 3 Years After by Asgard73: 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
Osibanjo for President
Re: Laolu Akande Recalls Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash 3 Years After by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:46pm On Feb 02, 2022
Thank God for Osibanjo's lives, and I thank God for saving me in a motor accident this morning

may your name be praise always Almighty father
Re: Laolu Akande Recalls Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash 3 Years After by daywatcher: 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2022
Abeg spare us the BS. Why did God allow the helicopter to crash in the first place? I want to hear what actions or inactions the VP has taken improve the quality of life of Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laolu Akande Recalls Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash 3 Years After by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
All thanks to God
Re: Laolu Akande Recalls Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash 3 Years After by HIPROFILE(m): 1:01pm On Feb 02, 2022
What is wrong with this people in this 20th century. what has innocent letter H got to do in this case now.

Has he has... na waooo

1 Like

Re: Laolu Akande Recalls Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash 3 Years After by cornelboy(f): 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
A man after God's heart de do politics?

hales:
A man after Gods own heart !!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laolu Akande Recalls Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash 3 Years After by merits(m): 1:34pm On Feb 02, 2022
TheRareGem1:

https://twitter.com/akandeoj/status/1488803993048559616?t=_woFIc1KuGOtdj3qbdeT2g&s=19
Thank God,you guys are very lucky,Attairu former COAS did not excaped is in Kaduna.may God forgive him.

3 Likes

Re: Laolu Akande Recalls Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash 3 Years After by seguno2: 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2022
Alphafeezay:
God saved this guy!!!!

We for don forget him matter since.

Meanwhile the president’s daughter and aides are flying the presidential jets upandan to snap pictures and go for weddings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laolu Akande Recalls Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash 3 Years After by Jilo83(m): 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2022
They for don kill our incoming President
Re: Laolu Akande Recalls Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash 3 Years After by freshkpomo(m): 2:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
Praktikals:

And may your live be run like Jonathan governed Nigeria
Zombie, it's not everyone that supports evil like you cheesy.. You will die a zombie for the rest of your Life undecided ... You think everyone who corrects you hates you or is a PDP member... You APC members are the dumbest sets of humans alive. For your information PDP is as bad as APC...but I will order my life to be like in the days of Jonathan wherw fuel was N90+, bandits was non existence, our highway was safe from kidnappers, boko Haram had just a little territory,unlike now that they even go to military bases, crate of egg was around 550 unlike now that it's almost 2k, matches is now 30 naira for a box..... People who protest are getting shot at or arrested unlike then when people freely did their protest against Jonathan..

I repeat na the life when Buhari give us,life of hunger and death na him God go give you and your family..the way people keep weeping daily in Kaduna,Niger,Bornu,Yobe,Zamfara,Katsina,Benue,Anambra,Ebonyi,Enugu, Plateau over the death of their loved ones which was not so before Buhari and Osinbajo, same way you will keep loosing the most precious thing to you in life. You will be alive to witness the death of your loved ones also just like these people.... Say a big Amen to this!!!! Since you like dey support evil, iseeee to all the prayers for you. Ozuo²
Re: Laolu Akande Recalls Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash 3 Years After by Praktikals(m): 2:27pm On Feb 02, 2022
freshkpomo:

Zombie, it's not everyone that supports evil like you cheesy.. You will die a zombie for the rest of your Life undecided ... You think everyone who corrects you hates you or is a PDP member... You APC members are the dumbest sets of humans alive. For your information PDP is as bad as APC...but I will order my life to be like in the days of Jonathan wherw fuel was N90+, bandits was non existence, our highway was safe from kidnappers, boko Haram had just a little territory,unlike now that they even go to military bases, crate of egg was around 550 unlike now that it's almost 2k, matches is now 30 naira for a box..... People who protest are getting shot at or arrested unlike then when people freely did their protest against Jonathan..

I repeat na the life when Buhari give us,life of hunger and death na him God go give you and your family..the way people keep weeping daily in Kaduna,Niger,Bornu,Yobe,Zamfara,Katsina,Benue,Anambra,Ebonyi,Enugu, Plateau over the death of their loved ones which was not so before Buhari and Osinbajo, same way you will keep loosing the most precious thing to you in life. You will be alive to witness the death of your loved ones also just like these people.... Say a big Amen to this!!!! Since you like dey support evil, iseeee to all the prayers for you. Ozuo²
Its either you are still a kid when Jonathan held sway or Lai Muhammed was your apprentice.
Re: Laolu Akande Recalls Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash 3 Years After by seanblack147: 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2022
God promise will not go in vain....He is D next President of Nigeria by God Grace.
Re: Laolu Akande Recalls Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash 3 Years After by Eriokanmi: 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2022
Alphafeezay:
God saved this guy!!!!

...and the fools say, there's no God. I'm so happy for him. He'd have been long forgotten by now. Naija leaders no gbadun reach that level of remembering people

2 Likes

Re: Laolu Akande Recalls Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash 3 Years After by danielbello(m): 7:34pm On Feb 02, 2022
Uhmm.....
Re: Laolu Akande Recalls Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash 3 Years After by tonyshine01: 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
Alphafeezay:
God saved this guy!!!!

Like James Ocholi
Re: Laolu Akande Recalls Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash 3 Years After by NobleRace: 10:26pm On Feb 02, 2022
HappyPagan:

Eh! My dad said something similar many years ago. He regretted it later in life. Eventually, he died a Pastor.

May God have mercy on you!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Girls' Virginity Publicly Tested Before Choosing A Wife For Swaziland / Police Commission Drags IGP, Adamu Mohammed To Court Over Recruitment Of 10,000 / 2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.