Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

Is Nnamdi Kanu A Bargaining Chip For The 2023 Elections? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nnamdi Kanu A Bargaining Chip For The 2023 Elections? (386 Views)

Niger Delta Militants Used Oil As A Bargaining Tool, Ipob Is Using Biafra / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Give Ndubuisi Kanu A Befitting Burial / Court Asked To Declare Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive, Order His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nnamdi Kanu A Bargaining Chip For The 2023 Elections? by Kallotti: 12:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/506616-updated-kanu-pleads-not-guilty-to-fresh-charges-court-shifts-trial-to-february.html

I don’t understand.
Has NK been formally charged? Or did I miss it?

Ok, if he has been charged. , , why is his trial dragging like EVANS the “alleged kidnapper’s” trial?

ALL NK IS BEING SUBJECTED TO ARE SIMPLY A GROSS VIOLATION HIS HUMAN RIGHTS IN MULTIPLE DIMENSIONS

The guilty parties? To further strangulate the socio-political wellbeing of the SE? THE NORTH and THE WEST.✅

After the expose of the activities of that heinous, criminal police boss Abba Kyari, I don’t believe anything that comes out of the mouth of the NPF! Twa!
Not that I ever believed those demons masquerading as law enforcement agents.

Back to Kanu?
Who is the first presidential aspirant that will use NK as a bargaining chip to lure the SE? That is if the SE still cares enough to realize that AGITATING FOR THE ZONING OF THE NIGERIAN PRESIDENCY and THE ACTUALIZATION OF A SE PRESIDENTIAL AMBITION are two different things.

The SE cannot produce a president for 2 reasons.

1. The North
2. The West.

The South South, the South East and the Middle Belt could NEVER come together to produce a South Eastern presidential candidate without the support of the North and the West.✅

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Bargaining Chip For The 2023 Elections? by Kallotti: 12:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
So back to NK
What exactly is his crime?

FREEDOM OF SPEECH!

The same freedom of speech that kept Mandela in jail for many years.
As we see, Mandela’s sacrifices only benefitted him and COULD NEVER LIBERATE SOUTH AFRICA.

Mandela was well taken care of in jail and he lived out. Very prosperous life. Can NK be afforded the same?

What is NK’s fate after 2023?

1. He gets killed in prison without a trial.
OR
2. He gets a full PARDON and works with a government that would be ready to at least start the DE-MARGINALIZATION process of the South East.
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Bargaining Chip For The 2023 Elections? by Kallotti: 12:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
Donald Trump is already talking of running again in 2024!
Guess what?
What the insurrectionists did WAS CRIMINAL AND UNPATRIOTIC.

Is that the same case as NK?
No! Because NIGERIA HAS NEVER BEEN A COUNTRY FOR ALL!
Factoid!✅
So why won’t there be agitations for self preservation? FREEDOM OF SPEECH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU5l5ZUegas
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Bargaining Chip For The 2023 Elections? by Kallotti: 11:28am On Feb 03, 2022
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Bargaining Chip For The 2023 Elections? by Kallotti: 11:30am On Feb 03, 2022
The bargaining has started.
This case will draaaaaaag on.

Yes, NL will be a bargaining chip for the 2023 elections.✅

More to come.❤️
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Bargaining Chip For The 2023 Elections? by Michelle70(m): 11:34am On Feb 03, 2022
Kanu is a man who ordered killings of hundreds of people when there is absolutely no war neither does the have the constitutional power to do so
His actions is not backed by any law, he is not a govt, he is nothing but a terrorist and he will get a fair trial and proper punishment that is not less than his crimes.

I hope people could take it
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Bargaining Chip For The 2023 Elections? by yusluvad(m): 11:39am On Feb 03, 2022
This Nnamdi Kanu's case is becoming something else...
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Bargaining Chip For The 2023 Elections? by Kallotti: 11:41am On Feb 03, 2022
What power did NK have to ORDER killings?

Did he use a “para military” or a simple microphone?

OR DID HE USE JAZZ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Bargaining Chip For The 2023 Elections? by cazchi: 11:45am On Feb 03, 2022
Lol unu amaghi Ohamadike. Biafra will come. It's inevitable. Our brother NK has become a true champion and freedom fighter in the hearts of millions. When the film Starr, we go all watch am.
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Bargaining Chip For The 2023 Elections? by Kallotti: 11:50am On Feb 03, 2022
Even if BIAFRA comes, that will be the simple part. What you do with your BIAFRA is another kettle of fish.✅

Will you make it as GREAT as CHINA IN AFRICA? undecided

I don’t even see the foundation of this your Biafra. Like NK, making noise for nothing can only get you so far.

Without NK, you cannot build this your Biafra? undecided

Was MANDELA able to BUILD or STABILIZE South Africa? undecided AFTER 27 YEARS IN JAIL ? ? ?

What does that tell you?

IT TAKES MORE THAN JUST ONE MAN.

Ojukwu FAILED, KANU will FAIL TOO.
Simple reason? NDIGBO are black-noise-makers ONLY. Just like all other ethnic group of BLACK-NOISE-MAKERS.

Time to try some WHITE-NOUSE-MAKING for a change to increase the chances of self-actualization and ULTIMATE SUCCESS!✅
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Bargaining Chip For The 2023 Elections? by Kallotti: 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2022
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Bargaining Chip For The 2023 Elections? by Kallotti: 12:25pm On Feb 03, 2022
There we go! cheesy
The bargaining has started. . . . . With ARRRRRRRUMBA STYLEEEEEEE!!!! grin

I should be a future-teller I swear.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Youth Killed By Sit At Home Enforcers / Can This Be The Real Buhari We Voted For Last 7 Years? / 2023: Opposition Thickens As Jonathan Weighs Options

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.