Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:38 PM

Question Of The Night??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Night??? (283 Views)

My Sad Experience With A Lady I Invited For The Night. (photo) / I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS / Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Night??? by Jahbless03(m): 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2022
If a man must have a house, a car and a good job before marriage, what must a woman have before marriage?
Re: Question Of The Night??? by viosky(m): 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2022
Reserved
Re: Question Of The Night??? by NoahHadNoArk: 8:07pm On Feb 02, 2022
That's why women marry who is ready, not who they love.

So once you have a house, car and a good job, pick any Lady and tell her you ready to settle down. She will look at all you have as hers, dump whoever she was dating immediately and rush to settle with you. However, because she has little or no feelings for you she always finds a way to link up with her ex once in a while to rekindle the flames of their love. There are the chances of 1 out of three kids she begets for you not being yours. cool

That institution called marriage, this is me officially wishing all of you the best grin

Peace

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Night??? by Kriss216: 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2022
She must have protruded belly and fish brain.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Night??? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
Jahbless03:
If a man must have a house, a car and a good job before marriage, what must a woman have before marriage?
Typing give me some minute pls.. cry
Understanding..love.. ability to support the home..
grin

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Night??? by Samuelnze(m): 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
She must first of all have anti-nagging sense,cause this has destroyed many marriages,if she wants hers to survive..
she should have financial managerial sense so as not to make her husband go bankrupt DAYS after marrying her..
she must above all have GOD in her life and crown her total self with good character and she should also be a good actress on bed,..
Re: Question Of The Night??? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
Kriss216:
She must have protruded belly and fish brain.
Was that what your m*omm@ had before birthing you.. shocked
You want to ridicule my women on here just for the likes huh? cheesy

You are deceiving yourself cos I was observing your comment and waited for you to drop it.. smiley
Now that y've dropped it what else one..two ..three..four likes and hundred likes to support your misogynistic attitude..
Keep embarrassing and insulting your fams here thinking you are insulting women..

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Night??? by FirmTR(m): 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
She must be self reliant and proven herself to be an asset, not a liability to her prospective husband.
Re: Question Of The Night??? by Ogamysamo: 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2022
It is said that the institution of marriage was established from the garden of Eden so let's evaluate the historical pattern of marriage so that'll tackle it from the foundation to be able to give you the best answer to your question.

God gave the criteria for marriage in genesis chapter 3;
vs16 _ To the woman He said, I will greatly multiply your pain in childbirth, and in pain will you bring forth children; your desire shall be to your husband and he will rule over you.

And to adam He said in vs17_ Cursed is the ground on account of you; in hard labour you will eat of it all the days of your life(get a good job that can table a family of two with possible visitors from time to time)

With this passage, the criteria a lady or woman need to settle with a man is
1. Readiness to bear children (even she no born after 10yrs as far as she de ready, God time fit come)
2. Readiness to be submissive to her husband
3. Readiness to depend on the man. [period]

Every other thing is a jara, helping you out of love

(1) (Reply)

Is It Really A Culture Or Just A Saying? / Wedding / Why You Should Marry At The Right Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.