Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Pictures: Dangote Begins The Production Of Cars In The Newly Built DPAN Factory - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pictures: Dangote Begins The Production Of Cars In The Newly Built DPAN Factory (2363 Views)

ProForce Begins Production Of Bullion Vans In Nigeria / Belgian Man Discovers Stash Of Cars Hidden In Abandoned Quarry Since WWII / China Graveyard Where Thousands Of Cars,Bikes Are Scrapped To Cut Emission(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures: Dangote Begins The Production Of Cars In The Newly Built DPAN Factory by blamingthedevil: 9:12pm On Feb 02, 2022
Dangote begins the production of cars in the newly built Dangote Peugeot Automobiles Nigeria Limited (DPAN) factory in Kaduna. They began with the roll out of Peugeot 301, with Peugeot 5008, 3008, 508 and Land Trek to follow in its tow.

https://twitter.com/OvieNews/status/1488955549781835777

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures: Dangote Begins The Production Of Cars In The Newly Built DPAN Factory by PrinceOfLagos: 9:13pm On Feb 02, 2022
Nice one
Re: Pictures: Dangote Begins The Production Of Cars In The Newly Built DPAN Factory by blamingthedevil: 9:17pm On Feb 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Nice one

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: Dangote Begins The Production Of Cars In The Newly Built DPAN Factory by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:17pm On Feb 02, 2022
Some might still complain.. undecided
This is a great one tho..
Re: Pictures: Dangote Begins The Production Of Cars In The Newly Built DPAN Factory by fjjc(m): 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2022
This is good for Nigeria economic

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Dangote Begins The Production Of Cars In The Newly Built DPAN Factory by Arrewa: 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2022
Another monopoly awarded to the same person, Dangote

Them Don come again with their hate and Envy...

Dangote motors has come to stay... Innoson should sit up.

Most Igbos will blindly defend Innoson but how many prioritise using the vehicle??

can you people seriously argue that the brand has not done as well as it can because value-loving Nigerians will be prejudiced against their own pocket in favour of ethnocentric discrimination against Innoson? Or is the truth that Innoson cars are crap Nigerians are not interested in?

Dangote is here to stay, more capacity Baba ALIKO!!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: Dangote Begins The Production Of Cars In The Newly Built DPAN Factory by Arrewa: 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2022
The fedral govt buy official cars from innoson and they even contract them to make Customize cars for the army. What else do you want?

Even innosson himself has come out several times to say that Buhari and the federal government are supporting them immensely, despite the fact that some of his fellow Igbo brothers that are governors are not supporting him. Everything is not about hatred for the igbos.

They are even shouting monopoly up and down grin

The fear of business guru "Aliko Dangote" is the beginning of wisdom.

They have burnt hundreds of his trucks to get him broke, but Baba is becoming richer than ever before

4 Likes

Re: Pictures: Dangote Begins The Production Of Cars In The Newly Built DPAN Factory by thesicilian: 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2022
What makes billionaires want to keep making more money, even though they have more than enough to last them ten life times?
Re: Pictures: Dangote Begins The Production Of Cars In The Newly Built DPAN Factory by NwaNimo1(m): 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2022
Re: Pictures: Dangote Begins The Production Of Cars In The Newly Built DPAN Factory by Ogamysamo: 9:28pm On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Some might still complain.. undecided
This is a great one tho..
instead of him to start with the like of benz na pick up he start

modified:
na joke o before somebody go stone me for dream.

but peaugout sound like somebody's territory na. he should have take style produce gote benz or any sweet name to convince the competitive market and win the customers heart
Re: Pictures: Dangote Begins The Production Of Cars In The Newly Built DPAN Factory by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:28pm On Feb 02, 2022
Ogamysamo:
instead of him to start with the like of benz na pick up he start

modified:
na joke o before somebody go stone me for dream.

but peaugout sound like somebody's territory na. he should have take style produce gote benz or any sweet name to convince the competitive market and win the customers heart
I be wan stone you oo.. grin
Re: Pictures: Dangote Begins The Production Of Cars In The Newly Built DPAN Factory by eagleu: 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
Another monopoly awarded to the same person, Dangote.
Re: Pictures: Dangote Begins The Production Of Cars In The Newly Built DPAN Factory by headSmasher: 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
Re: Pictures: Dangote Begins The Production Of Cars In The Newly Built DPAN Factory by headSmasher: 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2022
Prayer time for innoson that wants to take over GTB thinking it is drug trafficking
PrinceOfLagos:
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Dangote Begins The Production Of Cars In The Newly Built DPAN Factory by RuddyFusion(m): 9:35pm On Feb 02, 2022
I guess the Government is on standby to patronize them
Re: Pictures: Dangote Begins The Production Of Cars In The Newly Built DPAN Factory by Ogamysamo: 9:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I be wan stone you oo.. grin
u 1 2 stone me 3x 4 my 5alive 6ta's 7up dat 8 9jeria 10levision ba?
Re: Pictures: Dangote Begins The Production Of Cars In The Newly Built DPAN Factory by blamingthedevil: 9:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
Sanwo-Olu buys 102 locally assembled trucks from the newly established $100m Dangote Sinotruck Assembly Plant in Oba Akran Ikeja. The trucks would be used by LAWMA to evacuate waste, and keep the state cleaner. Lagos has been investing more in waste management since 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: Dangote Begins The Production Of Cars In The Newly Built DPAN Factory by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
Ogamysamo:
u 1 2 stone me 3x 4 my 5alive 6ta's 7up dat 8 9jeria 10levision ba?
Not at all..I prefer a bigger stone.. grin
Re: Pictures: Dangote Begins The Production Of Cars In The Newly Built DPAN Factory by Ogamysamo: 9:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
thesicilian:
What makes billionaires want to keep making more money, even though they have more than enough to last them ten life times?
If They Don't Keep Making Money We'll Not Keep Hearing Their Name, They Don't Want Their Name To Die Before Their Own Death.

Dollars
And
Nairas
Going
On
Till-d
End

You Wan Break The Chain?
Re: Pictures: Dangote Begins The Production Of Cars In The Newly Built DPAN Factory by asanausana91: 9:50pm On Feb 02, 2022
eagleu:
who stop you from building your company? Except if you want to build cannibalism company,we will not allow you.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Dangote Begins The Production Of Cars In The Newly Built DPAN Factory by yanabasee(m): 9:52pm On Feb 02, 2022
thesicilian:

You shouldn't even ask this question....

Have you ever move a step from trekking to owning a car? You will never allow your car to spoil, because the thought of trekking again could be depressing...

The lifestyle and good food and the respect you command and the attention you get when you get rich is second to none... So you will do everything to keep going.... and to move from your local circle of recognition to international recognition..
Re: Pictures: Dangote Begins The Production Of Cars In The Newly Built DPAN Factory by Ogamysamo: 9:52pm On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Not at all..I prefer a bigger stone.. grin
Enemy of progress, Cars Wey Dangote Never Sell Out You Don De Plan Size Of stone You Go Use Break The Glass
Re: Pictures: Dangote Begins The Production Of Cars In The Newly Built DPAN Factory by NGpatriot: 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2022
eagleu:

Hundreds of thousands of jobs he created are also monopolies too?

At least millions of Nigerians are putting food on the table with his money, unlike looting and stealing Peter Obi aka Oga Pandora who parked his tax-dodging millions of dollars in secrete bank accounts with mansions all over the world instead of investing even in his own state to create jobs like Dangote.

How I wish we have many Dangote in Nigeria and less greedy cheats and money-hungry clowns like Him Tu Lie.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Dangote Begins The Production Of Cars In The Newly Built DPAN Factory by blamingthedevil: 10:12pm On Feb 02, 2022
Ogamysamo:

Enemy of progress, Cars Wey Dangote Never Sell Out You Don De Plan Size Of stone You Go Use Break The Glass

Re: Pictures: Dangote Begins The Production Of Cars In The Newly Built DPAN Factory by ClassicMan202(m): 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
Nice one, at least it would reduce the cost of owning a good car in Nigeria.

blamingthedevil:
Dangote begins the production Assembling of cars in the newly built Dangote Peugeot Automobiles Nigeria Limited (DPAN) factory in Kaduna. They began with the roll out of Peugeot 301, with Peugeot 5008, 3008, 508 and Land Trek to follow in its tow.

Fixed
Re: Pictures: Dangote Begins The Production Of Cars In The Newly Built DPAN Factory by sirp9898(m): 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
Assembly only
Re: Pictures: Dangote Begins The Production Of Cars In The Newly Built DPAN Factory by oilmane(m): 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Dangote begins the production of cars in the newly built Dangote Peugeot Automobiles Nigeria Limited (DPAN) factory in Kaduna. They began with the roll out of Peugeot 301, with Peugeot 5008, 3008, 508 and Land Trek to follow in its tow.

Nice one, but are they producing or assembling?
Re: Pictures: Dangote Begins The Production Of Cars In The Newly Built DPAN Factory by Bigseven(m): 12:03am On Feb 03, 2022
Just wait and see how he'll enjoy waivers, govt policies ahead of innoson. Even Northern Nig. Petrlum Coorp NNPC will supply free fuel

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Dangote Begins The Production Of Cars In The Newly Built DPAN Factory by id4sho(m): 12:10am On Feb 03, 2022
cheesy
Re: Pictures: Dangote Begins The Production Of Cars In The Newly Built DPAN Factory by Asour: 12:46am On Feb 03, 2022
thesicilian:

I think work becomes a duty to them.

They become more spurred to succeed because of the people that indirectly rely on them.

I'm talking employees, global partners or the foundations they support. Most reasonable people don't want to fail those counting on them.

Just my thoughts.
Re: Pictures: Dangote Begins The Production Of Cars In The Newly Built DPAN Factory by Gadafii: 1:00am On Feb 03, 2022
Car production plant or car assemblage plant

By the way, kudos to aliko, make he kuku buy Nigeria,since he's the one producing our salt, spaghetti, cement, he's going into oil production and fertilizer production too, now car assemblage.
Re: Pictures: Dangote Begins The Production Of Cars In The Newly Built DPAN Factory by Foreigna2: 1:21am On Feb 03, 2022
Bigseven:
Just wait and see how he'll enjoy waivers, govt policies ahead of innoson. Even Northern Nig. Petrlum Coorp NNPC will supply free fuel

When GEJ was in power, Innoson did not get as much patronage as Buhari has given him. Some of you Igbos should learn to activate your brains before posting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Very Clean Nissan Maxima For Sale / My 2003 Bmw 318i Has To Go!: Quickly Tooo: / Looking For A Good Lagos Car Dealer To Colab With Here In Abuja!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.