Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

My Wife Records Our Argument - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Records Our Argument (28401 Views)

My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by PasNina(m): 11:25am On Feb 03, 2022
Reason why courting can't be overemphasized. A lady who doesn't tidy up the home effortlessly while dating, would see that as a herculean task in marriage.

That's one of the important traits I look for in a woman.
#espo1: Tidiness is key.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Truthisunique3: 11:28am On Feb 03, 2022
zomoears:

Laye!

Forget all this sentimental settle shiii about “remind her how you started”. It’s only a year and she has forgotten already?

Nigga is about to lose all he ever worked for.

Better start sending money home and building an investment somewhere, and she better not know. That will be your saving grace when shiii go bad.

She will divorce him and take the house and half of everything he ever worked for. She is onl to gathering evidence.

When she is ready, even her mother won’t be able to help him.
na the women mom's dey even help the women do this shit

Dem go just dey fan the matter for their daughter to kill the man while telling the man to bear with the woman say na him suppose mature for the marriage

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by ObamaMessi: 11:30am On Feb 03, 2022
tyup:

I can't speak for him but I'm sure it'll be here in Nigeria. I don advise am to cunnily bring her back and seize her passport where she can't find it and travel back alone. na weytin fit help am now cuz with weytin I dey see so b!tch is on a mission to wreck him totally
Guy you get sense.I think that's the best idea.He should manage her fuckup softly,still her heart, get her back to Nigeria, steal her passport and fly back.If na me i no go come back.I'll relocate and work my transfer just in case she work her way back.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Truthisunique3: 11:32am On Feb 03, 2022
teemy:
@Ogalanyaidi see you lawyer as regads having a postnup. If she is not setting you up for divorce, let her sign the paper so you can have peace of mind in the marriage you don't want a divorce for. Not doing this would leave you at her mercy for when she decides to pull a fast one on you.

Also, don't go seizing her phone. Na wahala in the loading as evidence be dat.

Don't go giving her belle till that is sorted and out of the way.
postnup

The simp can not pull that on such a woman o, he has lost his authority in the home already

Na blackmail the girl go blackmail am to surrender

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by shiggy: 11:32am On Feb 03, 2022
Ogalanyaidi:
First I want peace in my home and I've been enjoying relative peace in my home.

I've been married for less than a year. I called my wife to discuss how we could keep the house clean and I went on to tell her that she puts things where they shouldn't be. She got upset and called her mum, she was crying while speaking with her mum over the phone.

Her mom called and we both made peace I discovered that she was recording our argument but I chose not to confront her there and then.

A day later, I asked why she was recording me and she lied but I gave her facts and she agreed. She said if I've nothing to fear why am I being upset about it. She said I should record her too cus she observed that when we speak to her mum after an incident I don't say the whole truth.

We both live overseas and she is the only person I've here.

I want peace in my home and I don't like trouble

Oh boy, since you're abroad you should be very careful o, don't talk anyhow, and make sure you tell her to stop recording, if this behavior continues you should prolly speak to a lawyer and for possible outcomes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by underpinna: 11:34am On Feb 03, 2022
Truthisunique3:
na the women mom's dey even help the women do this shit

Dem go just dey fan the matter for their daughter to kill the man while telling the man to bear with the woman say na him suppose mature for the marriage

Women and freedom. But did she get married?
Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by oilmane(m): 11:34am On Feb 03, 2022
Ogalanyaidi:

I've been married for less than a year. I called my wife to discuss how we could keep the house clean and I went on to tell her that she puts things where they shouldn't be. She got upset and called her mum, she was crying while speaking with her mum over the phone.

Her mom called and we both made peace I discovered that she was recording our argument but I chose not to confront her there and then.

A day later, I asked why she was recording me and she lied but I gave her facts and she agreed. She said if I've nothing to fear why am I being upset about it. She said I should record her too cus she observed that when we speak to her mum after an incident I don't say the whole truth.

Watch your back bro, recording your conversation during quarrels shows your wife have an ulterior motive, be sending any money you make back to your account in 9ja, don't save any large amount in your account over there and avoid anything joint account with her. Best wishes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by heniford2: 11:35am On Feb 03, 2022
Ogalanyaidi:

Thanks for your response. I just got married and I don't want a divorce.
Agreed, she is extremely intelligent and I can't really predict her intentions. How did I know?
I play card games well but she would always beat me to any game we played together, even card games. She thinks very deep and it marvels me.

dude once she's a black Nigeria girl, bros start preparing because you just got married na long story to been depressed maybe u guys have not have issue yet but i once it happens it will get more worst how do you stop this shit when next she tries this tell her your not going to answer her mother's call also tell her to start preparing for divorce but becareful people like her can kill with reason be smarter while dealing with a smart woman. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Nwagod26: 11:35am On Feb 03, 2022
You both live overseas?
She records your conversations?

Oga, you are in grave danger.
The question I asked this days, do people no longer date before settling down cause all these modern da marriage tales are becoming disturbing to my ears. The truth is that you two are not ripe and mature enough to get married. Possibly na fine girl,sexy and shapy. You na good boy,bookworm and he doesn't hurt a fly kind of guy. But truth is, na divorce and forfeiture of your small hustle you dey face oo. Na wetin woman talk for courthouse na e be true oooo. Better cancel that marriage make una dey go una separate ways before una two go regret am oo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by shiggy: 11:35am On Feb 03, 2022
Just start putting money in usdc small small in case this becomes messy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Nwagod26: 11:35am On Feb 03, 2022
You both live overseas?
She records your conversations?

Oga, you are in grave danger.
The question I asked this days, do people no longer date before settling down cause all these modern da marriage tales are becoming disturbing to my ears. The truth is that you two are not ripe and mature enough to get married. Possibly na fine girl,sexy and shapy. You na good boy,bookworm and he doesn't hurt a fly kind of guy. But truth is, na divorce and forfeiture of your small hustle you dey face oo. Na wetin woman talk for courthouse na e be true oooo. Better cancel that marriage make una dey go una separate ways before una two go regret am oo,worse off, you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Lamasta(m): 11:36am On Feb 03, 2022
faithfull18:
OP, don't listen to the divorce crooners, any small thing - divorce. This issue can be talked through. You alone know who you married.
When he was talking it through with her why was she denying until he showed her the evidence of her recording
I know you won't type this if it was the man that made the recording....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Nonexisting: 11:37am On Feb 03, 2022
As soon as I read you both live overseas, I stopped reading and jumped to the conclusion that she's working towards something with those recordings and the plan had been on for some time now. You are already in a long thing brother. Start making exit plan just like she is making. A word is enough for the wise. Do not trust her mother, chances are that she has been part of the grand plan too.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by AdemolaA2: 11:38am On Feb 03, 2022
Megabig:
She agreed to marry you because she want to answer “married woman” not that she’s into you or ready. She hasn’t grown yet, calling her mum and recording you also, then lying and admitting when caught. One year is so short, you should check if you have to leave especially if you don’t have kids yet. Never trust a lying woman. Never

Exactly my thoughts… same happened to me as well !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by gabicon: 11:39am On Feb 03, 2022
Ogalanyaidi:

I'm afraid you are married to a mummy's girl who isn't ready to let go of her mother's apron. I guess you both didn't discuss about conflict resolution before you got married. Here is the thing mate, you guys need to creat a family system for your family. The family system will encompass how you are going to run your family, it may consist of conflict resolution, sex life finance, child training, career etc. The sooner you do this the better you will enjoy your marriage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by TemmyT002(m): 11:43am On Feb 03, 2022
If you guys are abroad, she can have grounds to kick you out anytime.
Don't raise your voice to her.
Don't hit her.
If she deliberately says anything painful, just kiss her or ignore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by kponkedenge(m): 11:44am On Feb 03, 2022
Ogalanyaidi:

Thanks for your response. I just got married and I don't want a divorce.
Agreed, she is extremely intelligent and I can't really predict her intentions. How did I know?
I play card games well but she would always beat me to any game we played together, even card games. She thinks very deep and it marvels me.

You're still acting blind to what she's slowly cooking for you. You better wise up before it's too late.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by GistFullGround: 11:47am On Feb 03, 2022
She is gathering evidence against you cos she is getting ready to dump you. You had better prepare yourself urgently.

You ought to have signed prenuptial agreement before marriage. Be very careful, you may not like this; SHE IS DEVILISH!

If you don't kids, quickly don't plan to have any. Remember, child support is waiting.

It's a matter of time...WIse up man & leave her!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by samwillyco1(m): 11:48am On Feb 03, 2022
Hmmm does it mean you people never had any form of relationship before marriage
Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by President2001(m): 11:55am On Feb 03, 2022
Your so called wife is still a child not matured at all, you will keep on getting issue with her since her mother is her advicer
Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Truthisunique3: 11:56am On Feb 03, 2022
gabicon:

I'm afraid you are married to a mummy's girl who isn't ready to let go of her mother's apron. I guess you both didn't discuss about conflict resolution before you got married. Here is the thing mate, you guys need to creat a family system for your family. The family system will encompass how you are going to run your family, it may consist of conflict resolution, sex life finance, child training, career etc. The sooner you do this the better you will enjoy your marriage.
this one no be mummy girl

She get wisdom of a grand mother sef

All na her grand scheme

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Truthisunique3: 11:58am On Feb 03, 2022
TemmyT002:
If you guys are abroad, she can have grounds to kick you out anytime.
Don't raise your voice to her.
Don't hit her.
If she deliberately says anything painful, just kiss her or ignore.
grin

She no need love, she wants the man sweat, she has seen how the system encourage her to cash out

Showing a sinsister woman love is weakness, she go take advantage of him and kill him faster

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Henz81: 12:08pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ogalanyaidi:

Must you tell the pubic? Be a Man.
Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 12:18pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ogalanyaidi:

Start saving funds to BTC or other crypto without your consent. That woman will tender those recordings as evidence someday when she seeks a divorce. You might delete the recordings from her phone, but be rest assured she has them in another cloud account that you don't know of.
Save your funds in BTC without her knowledge

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by reservd(m): 12:19pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ogalanyaidi:

Where overseas? Bro, I think your marriage days are numbered. She's gathering evidence against you in the nearest future

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by olasquare: 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2022
Any woman that uses her mum in particular, as her first or only arbiter of peace, has made up her mind to do injustice to the husband. Don't ever expect to get fair or favourable dissect of issues or settlement. Her mum will always take sides with her either directly or stylishly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Indaboskikoboko: 12:32pm On Feb 03, 2022
Codedly transfer your properties to your mother's name and save your money in crypto. I agree with her you should not be pissed about her recording if you have nothing to fear, but she should also not be concerned about you giving your wealth to your mother to safeguard if she doesn't have any malicious plan. grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by FLYFIRE(m): 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2022
@op, this stage of marriage is very delicate.

FIRST: PRAY - There is something VERY POWERFUL in agreement/harmony that forces DO NOT LIKE (Mt18:19 - ..if TWO of you AGREE on earth ABOUT ANYTHING & THEY ASK, it shall be DONE FOR THEM) This applies to questing/craving to OBEY & LEAVE FOR GOD. You can not do this in a heat up environment. And it is when we crave to OBEY & LEAVE for God that other needs are met - Mt 6:33

SECOND: Search for 'Different Stages of Marriage'; read it well, encourage your beautiful wife to read it too. It seems the first five years is the proverbial needle's eye every marriage must pass through. This first five years will TEST all the I-love-yous both of you sang into each other's ears during courtship & how both of you will handle this 'needle eye years' that WILL either break (GOD FORBID) or CEMENT the foundation of your blessed home FOR GOOD. This is where you 'see-finish' all you had under the radar of yourselves to one another. This place WILL BRING OUT THE BILE IN YOU & 'rightly so too' because you now become VERY DISAPPOINTED in the one YOU LOVE SO MUCH.

THIRD: PRAY, PRAY & LOVE. Remember that both of you chose each other despite others available at the time. Remember what gave her upper hand over others

FORTH: LOVE & FORGIVE

FIFTH: BE WISE. Remember, MANY ADVISERS HERE ARE NOT MARRIED
Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by DeRay98(m): 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2022
Your so-Call desire for peace is your self restraints that she knows well and using to manipulate you.
"You no like trouble"? Well, there's trouble in your house already because you fell for the daughter of trouble and what you're experiencing is the beginning of things to come.
I had a similar experience from my now ex after marriage within 2 weeks before and after I took her abroad.
The weakly drama continued and I later discovered that she was doing it on purpose to pressure and dominate me into subdued mode for to take charge.
She even became more aggressive as she realise that I was constantly taking things easy with her and seeking her understanding.
But the trouble became too much I let her continue on her wayward direction until ran herself aground and I told her to leave me in peace.
Before she knew it she was out not by me but her aggression drove her to the point of no return and I wouldn't listen to any plees.
She got to the point of adding physical assault to psychological and emotional violence and I have had enough of her.
She's back in Nigeria and not coming back.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Myexdisturbs: 12:40pm On Feb 03, 2022
Mercychen:
That is why you should be careful what you say from now on as it may be used against you in the court of law.

She's probably recording it for future evidence purpose in case anything happens to her.

All this marital issues are getting too much these days.
Because we don't hear the good ones ,bad news sells and that's why the media can tell you how many people killed in Zamfara today and not tell you how many people were born. The media controls the mind of most people which they're doing to your mind now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Parents Gave Their Baby A Snake To Play With Since They Can't Afford Toys / Man Sent To Prison For Failing To Marry A Lady He Got Pregnant In Lagos / A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.