Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (828029 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (614) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Horlaidey007: 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2022
Do I need to activate my Company back to Active? Even though I am not using the company bank account but I want to reference it as 90% of my income in my personal account comes from it. please advice

aderemi166:
AlhamduliLlah…
Visa Alert!!!

Standard Application with self uploads
2 years Visa

Tls center : Ikeja
Biometric: 24th Oct.
Transferred to VAC: 18th Nov.
Collection mail : 18th Nov.
4weeks Processing
Passport collected: 21st Nov. with vignette sitting boldly.

All Praises belongs to God Almighty for this and more. Thanks for your contributions always.

NB:
-If you run a Company/Enterprise, make sure it’s Active on CAC
-Be free to do a Cover letter for a detailed information
-Ask for Mercy and Favour from GOD for a successful outcome, no be by confident, Good luck Peeps…

Congratulations, you made me quickly tracked mine, and I saw it’s moved to “Transferred to VAC” without any mail…we can’t wait as we stay positive ��
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by aderemi166: 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2022
Tourist Visa
Yes, Replacement.

[quote author=Jd92 post=118570124][/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by aderemi166: 5:29pm On Nov 21, 2022
Yes, it’s advisable you ensure your company is ACTIVE on CAC website since it will be mentioned in your application.

Horlaidey007:

Do I need to activate my Company back to Active? Even though I am not using the company bank account but I want to reference it as 90% of my income in my personal account comes from it. please advice

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 6:25pm On Nov 21, 2022
hunee:
If you seize him passport, na you and him wife go gather put leg inside sokoto grin i no dey put mouth for husband and wife matter o, person wey don dey miss him wife, you tink say e easy? wink since how many months now. make u no wetin u wan dey involve yourself o grin grin Jocabasa na correct guy abeg, leave ham, make everything dey flow as e bin be before abeg. no cause for alarm. jocabasa abi? cool

grin I just want am to calm down.. him go travel for sure... The koko be say him Don get visa, so UK sure for am. No cause for alarm.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 6:29pm On Nov 21, 2022
Jocabasa:

Mrmoney E never reach like dat naaa.... Shebi na film we dey act naa....

Abeg make my passport reach my hand na beg I dey beg ooo Mr too much moneee...

Your passport go land soon so no worry. Just keep contacting TLS. Talk to them very well and explain to them that you can no longer track your passport since the first decision was made, and that it has been a long time since you submitted again for vignette. It’s just that it is hard to contact BHC directly, else that would’ve been your best option.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Umegoejiofor(m): 10:26pm On Nov 21, 2022
Congratulations bro,is this your first visa? Or na renew?

2 years Visa

4weeks of Processing

All Praises belongs to God Almighty for this and more. Thanks for your contributions always.

NB:
-Be free to do a Cover letter for a detailed application
-Ask for Mercy and Favour from GOD for a successful outcome, no be by confident, Good luck Peeps…

[/quote]

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by aderemi166: 11:42pm On Nov 21, 2022
I’m a Lady ooo

It’s Renewal... My first was a 6month visa sir.

Umegoejiofor:
Congratulations bro,is this your first visa? Or na renew?

2 years Visa

4weeks of Processing

NB:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 12:30am On Nov 22, 2022
Please for those who have gotten their skilled worker visa or who have any idea in that category, can you kindly advise; does UKVI ask for working experience before issuing out SWV? Please help with the knowledge you have.

Gracias
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jocabasa: 9:30am On Nov 22, 2022
hunee:
If you seize him passport, na you and him wife go gather put leg inside sokoto grin i no dey put mouth for husband and wife matter o, person wey don dey miss him wife, you tink say e easy? wink since how many months now. make u no wetin u wan dey involve yourself o grin grin Jocabasa na correct guy abeg, leave ham, make everything dey flow as e bin be before abeg. no cause for alarm. jocabasa abi? cool

Hmmm Hunee E b like say u go like fill d small space weh dey btwin me n my iyawo because u like tokin of me missing my wife...

No mind Mrmoney oo... no send ur pics to him I go take care of uuu til I get back my pkalee n jakpaa.. abi wetin u reason naaa �
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 9:42am On Nov 22, 2022
grin grin grin grin me way b baba iyawo , why me no go show konsign grin grin i no as e be for body na
Jocabasa:

Hmmm Hunee E b like say u go like fill d small space weh dey btwin me n my iyawo because u like tokin of me missing my wife...

No mind Mrmoney oo... no send ur pics to him I go take care of uuu til I get back my pkalee n jakpaa.. abi wetin u reason naaa �
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Horlaidey007: 9:49am On Nov 22, 2022
okay. Thank you. pls how do you make payment ($460) for the visa fee?

aderemi166:
Yes, it’s advisable you ensure your company is ACTIVE on CAC website since it will be mentioned in your application.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Chicadedieu: 11:35am On Nov 22, 2022
Good morning all.
Please for a family of 4: parents and 2 kids.
We just got 29th November appointment.
How long is the average processing time at the moment?

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jocabasa: 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2022
hunee:
grin grin grin grin me way b baba iyawo , why me no go show konsign grin grin i no as e be for body na

Haaa I think say u b sisi eko ooo nt knowin say u b baba iyawo,
Me n Mrmoney don shoot wrong shot oo...

Thanks anyway for ur concern

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jocabasa: 12:10pm On Nov 22, 2022
Mrmoney90:

Your passport go land soon so no worry. Just keep contacting TLS. Talk to them very well and explain to them that you can no longer track your passport since the first decision was made, and that it has been a long time since you submitted again for vignette. It’s just that it is hard to contact BHC directly, else that would’ve been your best option.

Thanks moneymann I appreciate...

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2022
Jocabasa:

Haaa I think say u b sisi eko ooo nt knowin say u b baba iyawo,
Me n Mrmoney don shoot wrong shot oo...

Thanks anyway for ur concern

You welcome.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by YankeeJJC(m): 12:53pm On Nov 22, 2022
ZabethMay:
These folks would refuse one’s visa and still refuse to return the passport. Does anyone know how long it takes for them to return passports these days?
within 10 working days. Either Approved or Refused. The DMC will notify the VAC. If it's beyond, You might escalate the return of your passport.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Chicadedieu: 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2022

sholsy:

Yes sir...and pay the visa fee for each of them
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by peacenaija(m): 3:23pm On Nov 22, 2022
Hi Elders in the house,

Does a dependent on skilled work visa need a sponsorship to work in UK or you can automatically take up any role in UK? Is it okay to click on eligible to work in UK while filling job forms
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by aderemi166: 5:21pm On Nov 22, 2022
It’s $439, I used GTBANK Dollar card.

Horlaidey007:

okay. Thank you. pls how do you make payment ($460) for the visa fee?

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by sWrights2012: 6:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
ZabethMay:
These folks would refuse one’s visa and still refuse to return the passport. Does anyone know how long it takes for them to return passports these days?

I am in this shoe oo..I have been refused since five weeks ago..yet, haven't gotten my passport.. A lot of damage have been caused because of this as I lost 2 travel scholarship slot already.

I have done everything possible, visited BDHC and TLS (V.I) twice and even escalated twice.

UKVI has really frustrated me and dealt with me..
I loose my mental health on a daily because of this...The damage is just too much...I don't know what to do anymore.

Biometrics done since Sep 2nd

I think I will just enroll for another passport..
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2022
sWrights2012:

I am in this shoe oo..I have been refused since five weeks ago..yet, haven't gotten my passport.. A lot of damage have been caused because of this as I lost 2 travel scholarship slot already.

I have done everything possible, visited BDHC and TLS (V.I) twice and even escalated twice.

I loose my mental health on a daily because of this...The damage is just too much...I don't know what to do anymore.

It’s quite frustrating to be honest
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Imustreturn(m): 8:32am On Nov 23, 2022
Please how much is visit visa fee oh??

6 months
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Imustreturn(m): 8:35am On Nov 23, 2022
[quote author=Umegoejiofor post=118580886]Congratulations bro,is this your first visa? Or na renew?

2 years Visa

4weeks of Processing

NB:

Hello nne. Please can explain the details on the cover letter
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Infodino77: 10:13am On Nov 23, 2022
Sir,hope say you no use any thing fake for your application?them Dey carry people passport go Alagbo Ikoyi
If you sure nothing fake or court stamp on your application,you need to follow up

sWrights2012:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ijaycheta: 10:41am On Nov 23, 2022
Good morning all. Please does Qatar airways have a sales ticket office in Abuja?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ayomide5651: 11:23am On Nov 23, 2022
Good morning everyone. Sorry I want to ask a question. When one is denied entry at the uk border and visa was canceled. How long can one wait to apply again? Previously applied for a visit visa, but would want to apply for a study visa next. How soon can one apply? The entry denial and visa cancellation happened February, 2022. Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by MizMary: 1:02pm On Nov 23, 2022
Hello everyone.
Pls does anyone know the airlines one could use from Lagos to Heathrow without needing a transit visa?
And anyone with recent experience, pls what airlines offer the cheapest flights in the current climate of things?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mimilyrics: 1:05pm On Nov 23, 2022
Virgin, British airways, Qatar/Emirates - not sure if they still fly out of Naija, Royal Air Maroc, Egypt Air.
Cheapest is relative.
MizMary:
Hello everyone.
Pls does anyone know the airlines one could use from Lagos to Heathrow without needing a transit visa?
And anyone with recent experience, pls what airlines offer the cheapest flights in the current climate of things?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mimilyrics: 1:06pm On Nov 23, 2022
As soon as the reason for the entry denial and cancellation doesn't exist anymore. Also depends on the circumstances of the denial/cancellation.
Ayomide5651:
Good morning everyone. Sorry I want to ask a question. When one is denied entry at the uk border and visa was canceled. How long can one wait to apply again? Previously applied for a visit visa, but would want to apply for a study visa next. How soon can one apply? The entry denial and visa cancellation happened February, 2022. Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by taif(f): 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2022
Good day to all senior citizens, please when applying for UK priority visa,the money that the principal applicant pay does it cover all the dependant or the dependant need to pay for their own priority fees separately.. awaiting your response.thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by sWrights2012: 7:07pm On Nov 23, 2022
[quote author=Infodino77 post=118616591]Sir,hope say you no use any thing fake for your application?them Dey carry people passport go Alagbo Ikoyi
If you sure nothing fake or court stamp on your application,you need to follow up

Thanks friend
I am 100% certain that there was nothing fake at all in my application. The reasons for the refusal was clearly written and I have posted it here.
I have followed up and even escalated twice for the urgent return of my passport.
I don't know what is really going on I swear.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by make9jagr8: 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2022
Hello house, please what is the average processing time for visit visa now. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (614) (Reply)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

Viewing this topic: LadyCaplin and 1 guest(s)