Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,793 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (880302 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (639) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Geetaybeks: 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2022
Please I really need someone to help me out with this. I'm begging. Sorry if this has been asked a million times. I need help

Geetaybeks:
Please I really need information on this

Does my husband need to show statement of account if he is to send me money to assist in my travelling?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jocabasa: 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2022
advanceDNA:

Dollar no drop like that oooo....enter black market....aboki is still buying for 750

Bliv me AdvanceDNA, I bought my dollars for 790 wat wil b my benefit for selling for 750,
I sold 20 dollars for 14k at d rate of 700 per dollar...

I jst want to know if anyone on this platform as done online booking on EGYPTAIR or any airline App?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ralphlauren(m): 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2022
Geetaybeks:
Please I really need someone to help me out with this. I'm begging. Sorry if this has been asked a million times. I need help

He's acting as your sponsor so the answer to your question is yes
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by bellakay: 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2022
Geetaybeks:

Yes he does...
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 10:41pm On Nov 30, 2022
Jocabasa:

Bliv me AdvanceDNA, I bought my dollars for 790 wat wil b my benefit for selling for 750,

I jst want to know if anyone on this platform as done online booking on EGYPTAIR or any airline App?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 10:43pm On Nov 30, 2022
Jocabasa:

Hunee pls did d person book frm E ;DGYPTAIR App or through online booking agents?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by AskGod07: 10:48pm On Nov 30, 2022
Try and clarify is it for school, work or tourist visa?

Geetaybeks:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by leef2022: 12:14am On Dec 01, 2022
Wonder why some persons always have negative thoughts or experiences about some of this simple things. Buying of tickets very easy to do, yet some would paint it to look difficult.
To buy a ticket is done directly from the airline; online or at any of their outlet.
Or through a third party, agency/ticket rep.

Most of the sites are/would have a secure payment, which is just like ordering for a product on Amazon or any online store out there, so all this money disappeared no ticket or not allowed to board is bizarre.

I don't know how to some persons, they always know it happened to someone or this. My question is when would it happen to you directly so you would give a first hand report of things and not half-baked story, that someone may have related an incomplete scenario or events that happened.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by leef2022: 12:55am On Dec 01, 2022
Jocabasa:

You are flooding the trend with your ticket query. In the last 24hrs if you had left your comfort zone you would have had a solution.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Consolejay: 2:22am On Dec 01, 2022
Seunara101:
I got just the visa fees

I think you will still get the IHS as it is written on their website here

https://www.gov.uk/healthcare-immigration-application/refunds
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Geetaybeks: 5:09am On Dec 01, 2022
Thanks

Ralphlauren:

He's acting as your sponsor so the answer to your question is yes
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Geetaybeks: 5:10am On Dec 01, 2022
Thanks

bellakay:

Yes he does...
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Geetaybeks: 5:11am On Dec 01, 2022
Tourist
AskGod07:

Try and clarify is it for school, work or tourist visa?

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 6:05am On Dec 01, 2022
Jocabasa:

Fix this out of this space JOCABASA ABEG. just get it sorted
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 6:14am On Dec 01, 2022
leef2022:
Wonder why some persons always have negative thoughts or experiences about some of this simple things. Buying of tickets very easy to do, yet some would paint it to look difficult.
To buy a ticket is done directly from the airline; online or at any of their outlet.
Or through a third party, agency/ticket rep.

Most of the sites are/would have a secure payment, which is just like ordering for a product on Amazon or any online store out there, so all this money disappeared no ticket or not allowed to board is bizarre.

I don't know how to some persons, they always know it happened to someone or this. My question is when would it happen to you directly so you would give a first hand report of things and not half-baked story, that someone may have related an incomplete scenario or events that happened.

Oga Leef,
This is a public platform, everyone is free and entitled to air her views as it relate to oneself or others.
I do not know if you are aware, Ethopian Airlines Online Platform was hacked recently.
So many people paid to fraudsters account; the issue is still being resolved at the head office in Victoria Island, Lagos.

If you want to confirm this, visit the office,you will find a big roll up banner placed in the middle of the reception, advising passengers not to pay to other accounts.

Last week, a travel agent, who is a friend , called me to narrate her very bad ordeal with a customer. They booked ticket and a confirmation was sent. On the day of customer's travel, the airline didnt acknowledge the ticket. The pax couldn't fly.

She had to use her money running into millions to cover the issue, uptil now, she has not got a rebate.
We are here to learn, air views and exchange ideas; irrespective of the advancement or seamlessness of doing things, always ask questions , before you act.
That is wisdom.

May we not fall victim , then , you will know that the online app is not reliable.
Let everyone share their thoughts on issues, this is a learning platform OK!
You can choose to go to the office, or do it at home, that is your decision.

In a country like Nigeria, still ravaged with online scam and duplicate websites of some airlines, with the plenty network issues and the inconsistencies of balancing, one would always be advised to play safe.
I am sure if we debate this issue further, you will find so many people here who has had these kind of issues in the past and are still trying to find their way out.

HAPPY NEW MONTH EVERYONE FROM MY HUMBLE SELF, HUNEE

3 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by karferguso(m): 6:53am On Dec 01, 2022
slimanyd:

Okay boss. About the priority option of 5 working days of 250£. Has it ever passed 5 working days ? Cos this people might say it's 5 working days and it turns to 15 working days

It could actually, just plan between 5-10 working days
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by leef2022: 8:55am On Dec 01, 2022
hunee:

Oga Leef,
This is a public platform, everyone is free and entitled to air her views as it relate to oneself or others.
I do not know if you are aware, Ethopian Airlines Online Platform was hacked recently.
So many people paid to fraudsters account; the issue is still being resolved at the head office in Victoria Island, Lagos.

If you want to confirm this, visit the office,you will find a big roll up banner placed in the middle of the reception, advising passengers not to pay to other accounts.

Last week, a travel agent, who is a friend , called me to narrate her very bad ordeal with a customer. They booked ticket and a confirmation was sent. On the day of customer's travel, the airline didnt acknowledge the ticket. The pax couldn't fly.

She had to use her money running into millions to cover the issue, uptil now, she has not got a rebate.
We are here to learn, air views and exchange ideas; irrespective of the advancement or seamlessness of doing things, always ask questions , before you act.
That is wisdom.

May we not fall victim , then , you will know that the online app is not reliable.

In a country like Nigeria, still ravaged with online scam and duplicate websites of some airlines, with the plenty network issues and the inconsistencies of balancing, one would always be advised to play safe.
I am sure if we debate this issue further, you will find so many people here who has had these kind of issues in the past and are still trying to find their way out.

Sir hunter,

I have not denied or interfered with anyone's right to air her views on a public forum neither have implied asking questions where in doubt is unwise.

I am irritated that after all the advises and options given to the op, after 24hrs the op is still dragging the question after every advise. Which to me that is absolute laziness.
BTW whilst the op was awaiting response from BHC in previous posts s/he had mentioned to have booked, booked and booked tickets several times, thus im piqued at why that is an issue to the op now?

We/you learn and give other rooms to learn aint no need to make it seem as if one has a basket for a head. Repetition, practice makes perfect, yet over doing so wrongly is deadly.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by austarock: 9:09am On Dec 01, 2022
Someone should advice me please.
I got my CAS yesterday and part of the money in my account for POF was pulled by the bank without my notice.
I guess I still needed to leave the money there until I get my Visa. I have to apply for Visa from today.

What should I do/what is the best option for me now?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 9:37am On Dec 01, 2022
leef2022:

Sir hunter,

I have not denied or interfered with anyone's right to air her views on a public forum neither have implied asking questions where in doubt is unwise.

I am irritated that after all the advises and options given to the op, after 24hrs the op is still dragging the question after every advise. Which to me that is absolute laziness.
BTW whilst the op was awaiting response from BHC in previous posts s/he had mentioned to have booked, booked and booked tickets several times, thus im piqued at why that is an issue to the op now?

We/you learn and give other rooms to learn aint no need to make it seem as if one has a basket for a head. Repetition, practice makes perfect, yet over doing so wrongly is deadly.

Quite understood your views on Jocabasa,
Hunee, not hunter.

Moving forward.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by advanceDNA: 10:10am On Dec 01, 2022
austarock:
I got my CAS yesterday and part of the money in my account for POF was pulled by the bank without my notice.
I guess I still needed to leave the money there until I get my Visa. I have to apply for Visa from today.

Its risky.....if u have counted 28days already before sending to the school to get ur CAS... u can still use that same printed copy if its not been long printed it...like a couple of days

But bear in mind that ECOs can ask for another print copy through an NSF email if they suspect u dont have the money in ur account anymore

So it might be best to start another 28day count...print and apply same day u print
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jocabasa: 10:22am On Dec 01, 2022
hunee:

Oga Leef,

That is wisdom.

Well sed Hunee... I wonder wy some pipu wil b takin paracetamol for someone else headache...

Dis platform is nt any one's family meeting platform,. Everyone is free to aske questions n
give advise if u av...

I see no reason wy u wil asked question n seek for advise n someone wil b attacking u as if u ar using his/her data...

If u no get advise or answer for person mata u better put ur hands inside ur pocket n look ur fone instead typing nonsense n making us feel we ar senseless...

If u think u knw everything den park one side make we stil dey learn.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jocabasa: 10:33am On Dec 01, 2022
leef2022:

Sir hunter,

U ar very stupid n senseless leef or wateva u calld ur sef...
Wats ur problem n hw is dat affecting ur brain,
See hw u tokin like u created dis platform did buy me data or wat?.. u must b mad

We dnt need pipu like u on dis platform it seems ur u do here is taking records of pipu's questions n opinion on dis platform n use it against dem by tokin nonsense....

U must b a violent person u better respect ursef n keep mute here....
Nonsense....
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by infosoftlife: 10:35am On Dec 01, 2022
austarock:

POF went wrong I guessed. You didn't play ball.
You can go for your visa but ensure the money is in your account. Ensure to submit the statement of account you used in getting your CAS (If it is still under 31 days)
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 10:37am On Dec 01, 2022
Jocabasa:

Well sed Hunee... I wonder wy some pipu wil b takin paracetamol for someone else headache...

Dis platform is nt any one's family meeting platform,. Everyone is free to aske questions n
give advise if u av...

I see no reason wy u wil asked question n seek for advise n someone wil b attacking u as if u ar using his/her data...

If u no get advise or answer for person mata u better put ur hands inside ur pocket n look ur fone instead typing nonsense n making us feel we ar senseless...

If u think u knw everything den park one side make we stil dey learn.

Please free to ask questions, but do not ask the same questions repeatedly.

For new comers here, Please study the threads and get informations on your request.
We have answered too many repeated questions here, just go through the pages and learn.
Dedicate time!

How far Jocabasa?
Update us if you don dey UK , Take care.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ugonwa2003: 11:05am On Dec 01, 2022
Good morning
Please can someone help me with email for home office or ukvi
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mimilyrics: 11:36am On Dec 01, 2022
https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk
ugonwa2003:
Good morning
Please can someone help me with email for home office or ukvi
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by slimanyd: 12:20pm On Dec 01, 2022
karferguso:

It could actually, just plan between 5-10 working days

Okay. Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 12:55pm On Dec 01, 2022
EXCLUSIVE:
Please do not disregard.
Virgin Atlantic will be having flash sales today , December 1st 2022.
Air Fares are expected to be reduced.
Please contact your ticketing agent or airline office for follow up on this.
Time : 10:30am - 6:00pm WAT

PLEASE NOTE: YOU HAVE TO PURCHASE AND GET TICKETED TODAY. No ticket will be issued after today in correspondence with flash sales.

I hope this information goes round for those intending to travel for the festivities.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by gocare: 2:25pm On Dec 01, 2022
Hello house.
Good day.

Please at what point do I pay for priority visa application?

Am I to first pay for the standard application before I can get the option to pay for priority?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by leef2022: 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2022
Jocabasa:

U ar very stupid n senseless [/b]leef or wateva u calld ur sef...
Wats ur problem n hw is dat affecting ur brain,
See hw u tokin like u created dis platform did buy me data or wat?..[b] u must b mad
[b][/b]

We dnt need pipu like u on dis platform it seems ur u do here is taking records of pipu's questions n opinion on dis platform n use it against dem by tokin nonsense....

U must b a violent person u better respect ursef n keep mute here....
Nonsense....

The bolded from a person who isn't violent, sensible, BUT.....yet things need to be repeated a 1000times before s/he grasp what to do... you must have skipped rules 2 and 18 before posting this. The app and site developers had people like you at heart whilst creating NL.

You make no contribution rather than repeat questions endlessly and you feel you are the kind of person needed here? Public forum is a give and take place....not you disrespecting it and being greedy with wasting people's input to your queries, by asking silly questions again and again to demonstrate how wise you are...

Go get a ticket and enjoy your trip mate.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jocabasa: 3:49pm On Dec 01, 2022
leef2022:

The bolded from a person who isn't violent, sensible, BUT.....yet things need to be repeated a 1000times before s/he grasp what to do... you must have skipped rules 2 and 18 before posting this. The app and site developers had people like you at heart whilst creating NL.

You make no contribution rather than repeat questions endlessly and you feel you are the kind of person needed here? Public forum is a give and take place....not you disrespecting it and being greedy with wasting people's input to your queries, by asking silly questions again and again to demonstrate how wise you are...

Go get a ticket and enjoy your trip mate.

Mr leef park well... Hw many contribution n advise av u given on dis platform....
U jst tok n press ur fone because ur hand is scratching uu..
U can scroll back n check previous advise n comments on dis platform n see u wo us takin n nt given btwin me n u...

I wonder if u ar d only person on dis platform, typing nonsense, asking n interfering on my matter u dnt av answer too...
Stop taking paracetamol on someone else headache n respect ursef....
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by leef2022: 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2022
Jocabasa:

Mr leef park well... Hw many contribution n advise av u given on dis platform....
U jst tok n press ur fone because ur hand is scratching uu..
U can scroll back n check previous advise n comments on dis platform n see u wo us takin n nt given btwin me n u...

I wonder if u ar d only person on dis platform, typing nonsense, asking n interfering on my matter u dnt av answer too...
Stop taking paracetamol on someone else headache n respect ursef....

Mate, your ticket queries were answered. You were given diff options.
I don't owe you any answer, others have given best answers. Leave your comfort zone and get on with things..
This itself is an advise if you want to waste time counting advises,, rather than focus on purchasing a ticket whilst it is still affordable.
Enough of the bickering.

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (639) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / German Embassy And Visa

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.