Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (850747 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (626) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jd92: 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2022
Jocabasa:
Guys I don tire for ukvi mata ooo...

I was expecting a collection mail frm TLS since 2nd October I got a successful visa application mail,
I jst received another successful visa application mail again jst dis afternoon...

"Your application for a UK visa (vignette) has been successful. This letter is not a permission to travel to the UK.Before you can travel to the UK, you will need to collect your visa. Please do not attempt to travel to the UK until you have collected your visa.We will contact you when your visa is ready to collect from the visa application centre where you submitted your application.Please do not visit the visa application centre until you are contacted.This letter explains that when you arrive in the UK you will have permission to be in the UK (known as Leave to Enter) as STUDENT DEP PARTNER from 22 Jun 2022 to 31 May 2023.What this means for youWhen you collect your passport/travel document it will contain a visa, which you will use to travel to the UK. The visa is valid for 90 days and you should travel before the visa expiry date.

Pls guys am confused oo is dere anyone dat as experience dis kind of gbege... N wil i get my passport back dis week?

What TLS centre did you do your biometric ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jocabasa: 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2022
Jd92:

What TLS centre did you do your biometric ?

Is TLS Ikeja ooo.... See me see trouble oo
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by advanceDNA: 3:59pm On Nov 28, 2022
Jocabasa:

I was expecting a collection mail frm TLS since 2nd October I got a successful visa application mail,
I jst received another successful visa application mail again jst dis afternoon...

"Your application for a UK visa (vignette) has been successful. This letter is not a permission to travel to the UK.Before you can travel to the UK, you will need to collect your visa. Please do not attempt to travel to the UK until you have collected your visa.We will contact you when your visa is ready to collect from the visa application centre where you submitted your application.Please do not visit the visa application centre until you are contacted.This letter explains that when you arrive in the UK you will have permission to be in the UK (known as Leave to Enter) as STUDENT DEP PARTNER from 22 Jun 2022 to 31 May 2023.What this means for youWhen you collect your passport/travel document it will contain a visa, which you will use to travel to the UK. The visa is valid for 90 days and you should travel before the visa expiry date.

Pls guys am confused oo is dere anyone dat as experience dis kind of gbege... N wil i get my passport back dis week?

Guy...u are on a three week count naa after telling them ur passpoet has been resubmitted...u go get ur passport this week since u don get the email..
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by slimanyd: 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2022
hunee:

7 weeks standard
Priority 5 working days
Super Priority 24hrs

Afternoon bro. The priority of 5 working days starts when peeps submit there doc or when boss.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Prettiyruth: 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2022
Have you gotten your passport now and how do you contact Tls.

I sent a mail and I also got a respond but Sheffield but it’s been close to a month now they made a decision.

sWrights2012:

I am in this shoe oo..I have been refused since five weeks ago..yet, haven't gotten my passport.. A lot of damage have been caused because of this as I lost 2 travel scholarship slot already.

I have done everything possible, visited BDHC and TLS (V.I) twice and even escalated twice.

UKVI has really frustrated me and dealt with me..
I loose my mental health on a daily because of this...The damage is just too much...I don't know what to do anymore.

Biometrics done since Sep 2nd

I think I will just enroll for another passport..
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Prettiyruth: 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2022
This is where I am too

I’m tired of writing UKVI

They even sent an apology mail from Sheffield. Have you been able to contact TLS?

I also sent you a mail

Jocabasa:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by sWrights2012: 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2022
Not yet oo

I am fed up ready.. this is the email I received from UKVI today (see picture attached).

They eventually made me forfeit my travel to India.

Prettiyruth:

I sent a mail and I also got a respond but Sheffield but it’s been close to a month now they made a decision.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by sWrights2012: 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2022
Prettiyruth:

Link to contact TLS

https://pos.tlscontact.com/los_en/contact-form?type=complaints
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jocabasa: 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2022
advanceDNA:

Guy...u are on a three week count naa after telling them ur passpoet has been resubmitted...u go get ur passport this week since u don get the email..

Hmmm really....
AdvanceDNA I dey bliv u if u tok on dis platform it works like u always advise....
Anyway I pray i get my passport dis week I will take u guys out to drink shepke ogogoro n pomo....
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by advanceDNA: 5:57pm On Nov 28, 2022
Jocabasa:

Hmmm really....
AdvanceDNA I dey bliv u if u tok on dis platform it works like u always advise....
Anyway I pray i get my passport dis week I will take u guys out to drink shepke ogogoro n pomo....

grin

street enjoyment
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jocabasa: 5:57pm On Nov 28, 2022
Prettiyruth:
This is where I am too

I’m tired of writing UKVI

They even sent an apology mail from Sheffield. Have you been able to contact TLS?

I also sent you a mail

Ok Ruth i wil check ur mail...
Dis Ukvi ar frustrating pipu imagine I got a successful visa application mail twice....

Since may i applied till now administrative review n passport return wahala...
Nawa ooo... Notin musa no go see for gate ooo

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jocabasa: 6:05pm On Nov 28, 2022
advanceDNA:

grin

street enjoyment

Yes naa after suffer na enjoyment...
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Bmuhd4smile: 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2022
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Prettiyruth: 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2022
So sorry about that

With this response, it means you can go to your tls and that’s good news.

How did you message them and got this reply?
sWrights2012:
Not yet oo

I am fed up ready.. this is the email I received from UKVI today (see picture attached).

They eventually made me forfeit my travel to India.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jocabasa: 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2022
advanceDNA:

Thank God ooo I jst received a fone call frm TLS now dat my passport is ready for collection....
AdvanceDNA i sed ur advise n comments always brings hope n gud result...

I thank u all for ur support, courage n advise,
AdvanceDNA, Hunee, Giselle, Mrmoney Mattle n all u great pipu on dis platform God bless u all for d work on dis platform....

I will u tomorrow for d ogogoro n pkomo after i my passport pick up...

3 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by advanceDNA: 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2022
Jocabasa:

Thank God ooo I jst received a fone call frm TLS now dat my passport is ready for collection....

AdvanceDNA, Hunee, Giselle, Mrmoney Mattle n all u great pipu on dis platform God bless u all for d work on dis platform....

Lol....
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by slimanyd: 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2022
IfeNimi:

People say 1am on Mondays and Tuesdays.
Got mine on a Tuesday around 3am.
So you can check around these times

And how many days after the biometrics did you got a response from ukvi as regards your pp collection.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Dhayour102: 7:06pm On Nov 28, 2022
Hello nairaland. Pls I’m planing on going for my post graduate in the Uk I want to start the processing as soon as possible. I will be grateful if anyone can give me list of cheap schools that offers scholarships. I have a 3.48/5.00 CGPA a painful second class lower lol in my under graduate i studied economics. I will appreciate any valid information from anyone in the house. Feel free to Dm me here’s my email adebiyipaul102@gmail.com[color=#990000][/color]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Sylvialucy: 7:09pm On Nov 28, 2022
Pls I need answers
I did not pay delivery fee when I was applying via my passport with hope I will be in Lagos to pick it my self. Now I have an emergency and I'm currently not in Lagos, is there any way I can still apply ND pay for my passport to be delivered to my current location ??
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by sWrights2012: 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2022
Thanks Prettiyruth,

I hope so, but those guys can be so confusing as TLS may still direct me to BDHC again. Thus, BDHC don't allow visitors or enquiries even if one cries blood (a sad experience).

I send a paid email explaining how urgent I needed my passport and the damage it has caused me and my family. I also followed up with paid calls.

Prettiyruth:
So sorry about that

With this response, it means you can go to your tls and that’s good news.

How did you message them and got this reply?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Seunara101: 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2022
Guys I need answer... I did apply for UK visa but later I decided to cancel my application due to some personal issue, do you think I will get my visa fees back and my TLS fees,...
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Seunara101: 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2022
Guys I need answer... I did apply for UK visa but later I decided to cancel my application due to some personal issue, do you think I will get my visa fees back and my TLS fees
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by sWrights2012: 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2022
Seunara101:
Guys I need answer... I did apply for UK visa but later I decided to cancel my application due to some personal issue, do you think I will get my visa fees back and my TLS fees

As far as you haven't done your biometrics, you should get it within 15 working days
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Thryphosa(m): 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2022
Good evening nurses in the house, pls I need CBT materials for my wife who is a nurse. I think that is the next exam she needs to write after passing IELTS. Pls I need quick response. Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by aderemi166: 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2022
Congratulations J

Jocabasa:

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2022
JOCABASA , your wife go happy this night ooo grin grin grin grin
aderemi166:
Congratulations J

Big congratulations. i am very happy for you.
Keep us posted. Tc
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by bellakay: 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2022
Seunara101:
Guys I need answer... I did apply for UK visa but later I decided to cancel my application due to some personal issue, do you think I will get my visa fees back and my TLS fees,...

You will get only the visa fee back.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Sylvialucy: 10:36pm On Nov 28, 2022
Pls my people I'm still waiting for answer ���
Sylvialucy:
Pls I need answers
I did not pay delivery fee when I was applying via my passport with hope I will be in Lagos to pick it my self. Now I have an emergency and I'm currently not in Lagos, is there any way I can still apply ND pay for my passport to be delivered to my current location ??
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ibagbea: 10:39pm On Nov 28, 2022
For dependant travelling after the MA is already in the UK. Please do they ask for POF at the the point of entry? And what are the likely questions?�
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jocabasa: 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2022
hunee:
JOCABASA , your wife go happy this night ooo grin grin grin grin

Big congratulations. i am very happy for you.
Keep us posted. Tc

Thanks Hunee.... I wil update u guys wen I get my passport
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jocabasa: 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2022
aderemi166:
Congratulations J

Thanks Aderemi...
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Seunara101: 10:54pm On Nov 28, 2022
Pls guys how much do I need to have in bank acc as pof for dependent

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (626) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.