Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,330 members, 7,839,585 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Fv-ccking My Friend’s Husband Was A Mistake But He Said He Love My Pv-ssy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fv-ccking My Friend’s Husband Was A Mistake But He Said He Love My Pv-ssy (502 Views)

Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) / Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel / Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fv-ccking My Friend’s Husband Was A Mistake But He Said He Love My Pv-ssy by LoveEtRomance12: 6:15pm On Feb 03, 2022
We had a very busy day at the office, being the Executive secretary and the office manager, I was doing most of the work, feeling very tired, I needed to take a shower and refresh, but we had a meeting in two hours, and I would not have enough time to go home and come back.
Lisa, one of my friends and colleagues at work lived in an apartment next door to our office building, she handed me her house key saying “Anna, why don’t you go to my house, next door, take a shower, have a drink, relax and come back to work, it would be much easier and faster than going home”
I said, “But you are married, what if your husband showed up?”
She said, “No, he is out of town on a business trip, he is not due back till tomorrow night”
I said, “Are you sure it is ok to do that at your house?”

She smiled saying “of course it is honey, just go now and I will cover up for you at the office till you come back”
I needed it so bad, so I just grabbed my purse and walked to her house, got in, walked to her master bedroom, got rid of my clothes, took a quick shower, dried my body, and put back only my light top without the bra and my thin, transparent pair of pink thongs, I lay on her bed and started having a drink while checking my messages on my phone.
Without knowing it, I seem to have been watched closely all the time and being peeped on while taking the shower and changing my clothes, by whom, by her husband who walked into the house while I was in the shower, I did not feel or notice him getting in.
As of a sudden, Damien, her husband showed up in front of me with only his top on, bare bottomed, his huge, hard c0-cck was pointing at me, before I knew it, he jumped on bed with me, pulled my panties off and was between my legs pushing his c0-cck in my pv-$$y, I was shocked looking him straight in the eyes, he asked me to cool down and he will explain the situation.
The first thing that came to my mind was, maybe he had an arrangement with his wife to let him fv-cck me that way in their house, it was hard to think of it any other way, I might have approved of it if she told me so, that is what I was telling myself of course.
By the time I stopped daydreaming and thinking his c0-cck was already sliding into my pu-$$y balls deep, he had me on bed in the missionary position with my legs widespread and up over his shoulders, I wasn’t sure why I let him fv-cck me that easy without my refusal in anyway.
I Knew Damien before, I had always fancied him, he was a super-hot, great looking young man, with nice manners, I must admit I had fantasies of being fu-ccked by him, and I knew his wife Lisa was a classic thinking woman who would never approve of such thing.
I was totally shocked of how easy he got to fv-cck me in his own house and over his wife’s bed, but upon hearing his side of the story later, I totally understood how lucky we both were for things to arrange themselves that way and that easy.
He said he had finished his work mission one day ahead and managed to fly home the same day without telling his wife, he wanted to surprise her, but as he claimed, when he walked in and saw me in her place, the way I was dressed or semi-nu-de had drove him crazy and out of his mind, he admitted losing control over himself and was determined that he had to fv-cck me one way or another.
All of that explaining was done while his c0-cck was bal|s deep inside my pu-$$y and he froze there as is where is, being kind enough, he gave me the opportunity and the choice to say no to s3-x and he would stop right away as he promised. Being the s3-x loving sl-uut I am, already feeling his lovely huge, hard c0-cck in me, it would have been so stupid of me to stop him.
I wanted him to fu-cck me as much as he did, I smiled saying “Damien, did you do all of these brave quick actions just to store your c0-cck inside my cu-nnt and freeze it there? Don’t you want to fv-cck me?”
Continue Reading…
https://hipextra.com/2022/02/03/hot-steamy-afternoon-c3-x-with-my-friends-husband/

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Worse And Why? / This Is Why You Need Willpower To Archive Your Goals / Here's Why Men Want To Marry Virgins....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.