Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. (24876 Views)

Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated / Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... / ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by MufasaLion: 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
chatinent:

What's marring the plan of going to Mars?

Radiation is a major factor, amongst other things.
Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by nurez305(m): 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2022
cheesy
Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by debbydams(f): 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
FX2BROWN:
On Mondays, we put on white on any colour, when my guy came back on Wednesday, he was looking dirty and trumatised. He was on tears while narrating his ordeal.
It is well
Some very close to me told me what happened to him at that spot 5years ago.. I hop government can do something about it
Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by holaphem(m): 1:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
richPHAROAH:
most useless advice ever. So all.the dead people didn't commit their outing to God? Instead of u to be smart and vigilant u dey scream god
then I'd rather say commit your way into God's hands, be smart and be vigilant........ We are the sheep of His pasture He will surely guide us
Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by LIONSABRE(m): 1:24pm On Feb 04, 2022
The Number of people being Deleted from the face of the Earth on daily basis in the Name of rituals is Fearful.

So many of the People missing are People who have been whisked away and slaughtered by evil doers in the name of rituals and making Wealth.

That is why you need to be Genuiely seated under the shadow of ALMIGHTY GOD.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 1:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
MJBOLT:
[s]your location is warri,Delta State but you work at ikotun,Lagos State[/s] undecided
prove to me that Nairaland's location setting updates with your movement or its mandatory for you to change your location on Nairaland once you travel to another state. You didn't make sense here and the sooner you realise there's a kidnapping epidemic going on in Lagos, the better

9 Likes

Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by MJBOLT: 1:31pm On Feb 04, 2022
why don't you prove to me that the op story is true or did I say kidnappings don't happen in Lagos undecided
If he can lie about his location then he can definitely lie about anything

MASTAkiLLAh:
prove to me that Nairaland's location setting updates with your movement or its mandatory for you to change your location on Nairaland once you travel to another state. You didn't make sense here and the sooner you realise there's a kidnapping epidemic going on in Lagos, the better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by OneCorner: 1:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
Candidlady:

More reason we need to leave this earth to a better planet... Mars smiley
What of heaven
Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by membranus: 1:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
MJBOLT:
your location is warri,Delta State but you work at ikotun,Lagos State undecided

What's your own in destroying this wonderful testimony?

Are you one of those that kidnapped his friend, or are involved in the evil acts of kidnapping and ritual killings that you are so much vehement in attacking the OP?

If you are, know this that the great wrath of the ALMIGHTY GOD is coming upon all the perpetrators of these evils and their supporters in JESUS MIGHTY NAME, Amen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by infogenius(m): 1:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
Thanks op for the information.
It's now risky to render help.
God help us all

2 Likes

Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by Ochelyko1: 1:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
FX2BROWN:
This event took place on d 31st of January, 2022 to my colleague.

We work @ Ikotun, my guy left office to cash money from Access Bank opposite Mr.Biggs @ Ikotun. When he was through, he crossed over & met some guys that pleaded to help push a mini bus called KOROPE in Yoruba language. THAT WAS WHAT HE COULD REMEMBER. He was kidnapped - 2 girls & 2 guys.

The girls were taken to a different place while the other victim & my guy were left in an empty dusty room.

From Monday through Wednesday morning, nobody came to the room. That was when they REGAINED THEIR SENSES & made a decision to leave the room. They found out that they were in a forest. They made efforts to find their way out, in the process, they met an hunter that gave them direction.

Having got their way to the main road, they found out that they were at IFO, in Ogun State. His cash/ATM taken & account drained. It was sympathizer that assisted them financially back to Lagos.

MY ADVICE: Always commit your outings to God for His protection. May we not fall victim.

If you have not given your life to Christ that's when all this will happen to u, when the demons sees Christ in you they will give you Chance. Christ is our only hope to overcome things like this.

As a child of God we should learn to operate in the fulness of Christ in us through the Holy Spirit.

2 Likes

Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by MJBOLT: 2:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
the same god that does nothing when people are being kidnapped,raped or killed undecided
He should keep his wrath to himself

membranus:

What's your own in destroying this wonderful testimony?

Are you one of those that kidnapped his friend, if are involved in the evil acts of kidnapping and ritual killings that you are so much vehement in attacking the OP?

If you are, know this that the great wrath of the ALMIGHTY GOD is coming upon all the perpetrators of these evils and their supporters in JESUS MIGHTY NAME, Amen.
Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by ajl: 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
Righteousness2:
The Number of people being Deleted from the face of the Earth on daily basis in the Name of rituals is Fearful.

So many of the People missing here and there are People who have been whisked away and slaughtered by evil doers in the name of rituals and making Wealth by all means.

That is why you need to be Genuiely and Conciously seated under the shadow of the ALMIGHTY GOD. So that if you taken to their evil Altar, the Greatest Altar from above will Bomb, blaster & deal with them and Deliver you.

We have an extremely stupid mentality in Nigeria. Which is "do nothing and wait on God to come solve the problem". What's our brain for? People need to organize themselves to fight against this since the politicians are all quiet probably because they are involved too. It's when people act that society moves forward. I am not talking of lynching innocent people. It's about organizing to find a way fight this evil of kidnapping. That's how people were kidnapped and sold into slavery for hundreds of years.
Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by elganzar(m): 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
MJBOLT:
your location is warri,Delta State but you work at ikotun,Lagos State undecided

??

2 Likes

Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
IceDune:
Your head got to Ogun and returned back without leaving your neck!!! It means your destiny is empty and your head worthless!!!

Seems you're the chairman of skull miners cheesy
Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by bigcasava1(m): 3:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ogun state again!
Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by Lovelife433(m): 3:21pm On Feb 04, 2022
E sweet. I mean dis ur script, we need d part 2.
Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by newoffer: 3:31pm On Feb 04, 2022
Don't go out like a fool. Get some sense on how to protect yourself.
Winters23:

grin

After all the tragedy your colleague went through you ended it by giving the worst advice.

Pray from now till December it won't stop tragedies except we become security conscious and protect ourselves by using the only method violent people understand.
Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by FamTomx2(m): 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see a new Dawn in Nigeria, I see kidnappers and ritualist dying suddenly, I see their sponsors, jailed, I see peace returning back to Nigeria.

This I have seen.

My guy my guy, you ain't seeing anything grin
Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by cescky(m): 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
debbydams:
It is well
Some very close to me told me what happened to him at that spot 5years ago.. I hop government can do something about it

If only you shared what happened.. Youll further reinforce the story and help more people..

Of what use is its well.. When you speak up, you potentially save 100s of people's lives..,
Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by Cerebellum: 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
MufasaLion:

I don't expect less from someone addicted to Nollywood. Goodbye!

Why not shut up your smelling mouth when you're aware your brain is in your mouth

Mumu
Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by MeghaneMorgane(f): 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
Thank Jesus it is not more than this. May God’s protection be upon us in Jesus Christ name Amen
Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by minasu190: 5:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
What is the title of this movie?
Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 5:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
MJBOLT:
[s]why don't you prove to me that the op story is true or did I say kidnappings don't happen in Lagos undecided
If he can lie about his location then he can definitely lie about anything[/s]

anytime you Tinubu goons want to pretend to be intelligent you start grabbing straws and spouting rubbish. If you're very sure he's lying, why don't you tell us what actually happened ? Mr I Too Sabi, the spotter of original and fake testimonies, the only truth sayer in Lagos state.. shior, your yeye dey smell bro cool

1 Like

Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by MJBOLT: 6:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
look at this brainless fvcktard grin you couldn't counter back and the next thing is "I'm a tinubu goon".
Show me where I've supported tinubu,stupid asswipe.

It's funny how your signature talks about mental slavery yet you are a mental slave to the white man's god

MASTAkiLLAh:
anytime you Tinubu goons want to pretend to be intelligent you start grabbing straws and spouting rubbish. If you're very sure he's lying, why don't you tell us what actually happened ? Mr I Too Sabi, the spotter of original and fake testimonies, the only truth sayer in Lagos state.. shior, your yeye dey smell bro cool
Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by Ifakiland(m): 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
FX2BROWN:
This event took place on d 31st of January, 2022 to my colleague.

We work @ Ikotun, my guy left office to cash money from Access Bank opposite Mr.Biggs @ Ikotun. When he was through, he crossed over & met some guys that pleaded to help push a mini bus called KOROPE in Yoruba language. THAT WAS WHAT HE COULD REMEMBER. He was kidnapped - 2 girls & 2 guys.

The girls were taken to a different place while the other victim & my guy were left in an empty dusty room.

From Monday through Wednesday morning, nobody came to the room. That was when they REGAINED THEIR SENSES & made a decision to leave the room. They found out that they were in a forest. They made efforts to find their way out, in the process, they met an hunter that gave them direction.

Having got their way to the main road, they found out that they were at IFO, in Ogun State. His cash/ATM taken & account drained. It was sympathizer that assisted them financially back to Lagos.

MY ADVICE: Always commit your outings to God for His protection. May we not fall victim.
Lolzzzz since he wanna be Mr Nice guy pushing korope up and Dan he should continue....People will have sense by force....person go look me finish say make I help am do anything for public....na die the perso dey for my hand
Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by doggedfighter(f): 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ochelyko1:

If you have not given your life to Christ that's when all this will happen to u, when the demons sees Christ in you they will give you Chance. Christ is our only hope to overcome things like this.

As a child of God we should learn to operate in the fulness of Christ in us through the Holy Spirit.

Keep your self deceit to yourself. Stop misleading people.

1 Like

Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by Aaae: 10:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
Really
Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by adecz: 10:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
A young, 14,yrs old relation had this
same experience some years back.

A man standing by an SUV with
open boot and a crate of minerals
on the ground said to him,

"young man, kindly help me load
this crate into my car"

He did as he was asked and that
was the last thing he remembered❗️❗️

Luckily, he was found wandering
around, in different part of the town,
24 hour later.

1 Like

Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by GreaterFuture(m): 2:00am On Feb 05, 2022
freshkpomo:
undecided For this matter so, I am speechless... Evil people keep spoiling things for good people... I was almost a victim of this help me push my car kidnapping 20 years ago.. I recall my big bro and his click spotting the car and they decided to approach me and my friend telling us not to push the car, only for the car to zoom off... This was same faulty car they called us to help them push while me and my friend were taking a stroll at about 8pm
20 years ago?? ?
Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by mediainc: 7:13am On Feb 05, 2022
My advice do not talk to strangers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Raids Osun Illicit Drug Party Tagged Unholy Alliance, Arrests Organisers / Nigerian Man In India Dupes 90 People (photo) / Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.