Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,045 members, 7,828,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. (24880 Views)

Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated / Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... / ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by destinychidi: 10:05am On Feb 05, 2022
FX2BROWN:
This event took place on d 31st of January, 2022 to my colleague.

We work @ Ikotun, my guy left office to cash money from Access Bank opposite Mr.Biggs @ Ikotun. When he was through, he crossed over & met some guys that pleaded to help push a mini bus called KOROPE in Yoruba language. THAT WAS WHAT HE COULD REMEMBER. He was kidnapped - 2 girls & 2 guys.

The girls were taken to a different place while the other victim & my guy were left in an empty dusty room.

From Monday through Wednesday morning, nobody came to the room. That was when they REGAINED THEIR SENSES & made a decision to leave the room. They found out that they were in a forest. They made efforts to find their way out, in the process, they met an hunter that gave them direction.

Having got their way to the main road, they found out that they were at IFO, in Ogun State. His cash/ATM taken & account drained. It was sympathizer that assisted them financially back to Lagos.

MY ADVICE: Always commit your outings to God for His protection. May we not fall victim.
amen
Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by Afonasa(m): 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2022
He should thank God for life

Freelancing gets better with good gigs and great reviews,And if not you ain't doing it right,and that's where I come in to help u get it right even as a newbie. Check my signature for more info
Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by Ochelyko1: 6:09pm On Feb 05, 2022
doggedfighter:

Keep your self deceit to yourself. Stop misleading people.

Only the blind can be decieved so as my Lord Jesus said, if the blind lead the blinds both we fall in a ditch. If u can't understand this simple analogy that Jesus Christ is above all power and principalities and if you have him in you no demons can mess with u den am sorry bro the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ is not for you.

Just as Paul said the Gospel of our Lord Jesus to some is foolishness but to us we know it is the power of God to saved mankind.

JESUS CHRIST is the Lord and Master of all. To anyone who cares to hear listen once you are born again nothing Evil will come ur way without the Lord warning you about it. So automatically u can pray and Avert it dats one of the good thing of having the Holy Spirit inside of you.

Shalom's!
Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 05, 2022
Ochelyko1:

Only the blind can be decieved so as my Lord Jesus said, if the blind lead the blinds both we fall in a ditch. If u can't understand this simple analogy that Jesus Christ is above all power and principalities and if you have him in you no demons can mess with u den am sorry bro the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ is not for you.

Just as Paul said the Gospel of our Lord Jesus to some is foolishness but to us we know it is the power of God to saved mankind.

JESUS CHRIST is the Lord and Master of all. To anyone who cares to hear listen once you are born again nothing Evil will come ur way without the Lord warning you about it. So automatically u can pray and Avert it dats one of the good thing of having the Holy Spirit inside of you.

Shalom's!
Tell dem dey don know

Puyaka Puyaka give it to Them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man In India Dupes 90 People (photo) / There Was No Gunmen Invasion In Aba - Eyewitness (Pictures) / Nigeria Prison Statistics 2017 [IMAGE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.