Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,371 members, 7,812,092 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. (24855 Views)

Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated / Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... / ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by FX2BROWN: 9:36pm On Feb 03, 2022
This event took place on d 31st of January, 2022 to my colleague.

We work @ Ikotun, my guy left office to cash money from Access Bank opposite Mr.Biggs @ Ikotun. When he was through, he crossed over & met some guys that pleaded to help push a mini bus called KOROPE in Yoruba language. THAT WAS WHAT HE COULD REMEMBER. He was kidnapped - 2 girls & 2 guys.

The girls were taken to a different place while the other victim & my guy were left in an empty dusty room.

From Monday through Wednesday morning, nobody came to the room. That was when they REGAINED THEIR SENSES & made a decision to leave the room. They found out that they were in a forest. They made efforts to find their way out, in the process, they met an hunter that gave them direction.

Having got their way to the main road, they found out that they were at IFO, in Ogun State. His cash/ATM taken & account drained. It was sympathizer that assisted them financially back to Lagos.

MY ADVICE: Always commit your outings to God for His protection. May we not fall victim.

316 Likes 19 Shares

Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by Righteousness2(m): 9:45pm On Feb 03, 2022
The Number of people being Deleted from the face of the Earth on daily basis in the Name of rituals is Fearful.

So many of the People missing here and there are People who have been whisked away and slaughtered by evil doers in the name of rituals and making Wealth by all means.

That is why you need to be Genuiely and Conciously seated under the shadow of the ALMIGHTY GOD. So that if you taken to their evil Altar, the Greatest Altar from above will Bomb, blaster & deal with them and Deliver you.

182 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by Massiveglory: 9:48pm On Feb 03, 2022
MufasaLion:
Another cöck and bull story. Where's the part 2?

Cock and bull story you say. You will understand better when you carried away and your head catapulted from your body. Then will you understand that it is a serious matter.

180 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by FX2BROWN: 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2022
On Mondays, we put on white on any colour, when my guy came back on Wednesday, he was looking dirty and trumatised. He was on tears while narrating his ordeal.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by MufasaLion: 9:56pm On Feb 03, 2022
Massiveglory:

Cock and bull story you say. You will understand better when you carried away and your head catapulted from your body. Then will you understand that it is a serious matter.

I don't expect less from someone addicted to Nollywood. Goodbye!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by Candidlady: 10:15pm On Feb 03, 2022
FX2BROWN:
This event took place on d 31st of January,2022 to my colleague.We work @ Ikotun,my guy left office to cash money from Access Bank opposite Mr.Biggs @ Ikotun.When he was through,he crossed over & met some guys that pleaded to help push a mini bus called KOROPE in Yoruba language.THAT WAS WHAT HE COULD REMEMBER.He was kidnapped- 2 girls & 2 guys.The girls were taken to a different place while the other victim & my guy were left in an empty dusty room.From Monday through Wednesday morning,nobody came to the room. That was when they REGAINED THEIR SENSES & made a decision to leave the room.They found out that they were in a forest.They made efforts to find there way out, in the process, they met an hunter that gave them direction.Having got there way 2 the main road,they found out that they were at IFO, in Ogun State. His cash/ATM taken & account drained. It was sympathier that assisted them financially back to Lagos. MY ADVICE: Always commit your outings to God for His protection. May we not fall victim.

So those that were kidnapped and even killed didn't commit their outings to God ba?

If only Abdul could see the bolded ibet he'd stone you to death

10 Likes

Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by Mystic969: 10:54pm On Feb 03, 2022
Things are happening

Hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by arthurwillia(m): 6:48am On Feb 04, 2022
This thing that they forget where they are hmm
How does one just lose consciousness like that

2 Likes

Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by MufasaLion: 7:40am On Feb 04, 2022
Candidlady:

So those that were kidnapped and even killed didn't commit their outings to God ba?

If only Abdul could see the bolded ibet he'd stone you to death

At the bolded, that's the effect of Nollywood.
Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by MJBOLT: 9:02am On Feb 04, 2022
your location is warri,Delta State but you work at ikotun,Lagos State undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by Candidlady: 9:25am On Feb 04, 2022
MufasaLion:

At the bolded, that's the effect of Nollywood.

More reason we need to leave this earth to a better planet... Mars smiley
Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by FX2BROWN: 9:26am On Feb 04, 2022
Alot of immature people on this platform.

15 Likes

Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by MufasaLion: 9:27am On Feb 04, 2022
Candidlady:

More reason we need to leave this earth to a better planet... Mars smiley

Yes, no place like Mars. My beloved Planet.

1 Like

Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by mediainc: 9:55am On Feb 04, 2022
And when the government want to impose stringent security measures to curb easy movement of kidnappers and terrorists across our nation, saboteurs will be shouting against it.

Nigerians be aware, lots of nairaland members are benefactors of criminal proceeds, they come online to counter government's security measures because they benefit from kidnapping, terrorism etc, so they use this medium to push false narratives, and believe it or not government listen to nairaland, through their media agents, and some follow it personally.

Good Nigerians that love this country, do not let families, friends and paid agents of kidnappers terrorists and political jobbers, deceive you online with spurious conspiracy theories. Stay focused, protect your homeland...which is inside the territorial space of Nigeria. So protect Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by Burger01(m): 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
smiley
Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by FalseProphet1(m): 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
I see a new Dawn in Nigeria, I see kidnappers and ritualist dying suddenly, I see their sponsors, jailed, I see peace returning back to Nigeria.

This I have seen.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by freshkpomo(m): 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
undecided For this matter so, I am speechless... Evil people keep spoiling things for good people... I was almost a victim of this help me push my car kidnapping 20 years ago.. I recall my big bro and his click spotting the car and they decided to approach me and my friend telling us not to push the car, only for the car to zoom off... This was same faulty car they called us to help them push while me and my friend were taking a stroll at about 8pm

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by chatinent: 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
MufasaLion:

Yes, no place like Mars. My beloved Planet.

What's marring the plan of going to Mars?
Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by BuyAndSellStuff: 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
Lol. They never came to their senses.

Its either they were sucessfully used and abandoned in the empty house thereafter or the deity rejected them for being previously used.

1 Like

Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by bigdammyj: 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
Okay
Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by fecen20053: 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
Congratulations to you oooo
Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by Winters23: 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
FX2BROWN:
This event took place on d 31st of January, 2022 to my colleague.

We work @ Ikotun, my guy left office to cash money from Access Bank opposite Mr.Biggs @ Ikotun. When he was through, he crossed over & met some guys that pleaded to help push a mini bus called KOROPE in Yoruba language. THAT WAS WHAT HE COULD REMEMBER. He was kidnapped - 2 girls & 2 guys.

The girls were taken to a different place while the other victim & my guy were left in an empty dusty room.

From Monday through Wednesday morning, nobody came to the room. That was when they REGAINED THEIR SENSES & made a decision to leave the room. They found out that they were in a forest. They made efforts to find their way out, in the process, they met an hunter that gave them direction.

Having got their way to the main road, they found out that they were at IFO, in Ogun State. His cash/ATM taken & account drained. It was sympathizer that assisted them financially back to Lagos.

MY ADVICE: Always commit your outings to God for His protection. May we not fall victim.

grin

After all the tragedy your colleague went through you ended it by giving the worst advice.

Pray from now till December it won't stop tragedies except we become security conscious and protect ourselves by using the only method violent people understand.

1 Like

Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by gaketep543: 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
If not for God
Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by whippersnapper(m): 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
Person go finish do ritual come buy Corolla LE no be juju be dat. When e be say then suppose pass dangote

4 Likes

Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by richPHAROAH: 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
FX2BROWN:
[s]
MY ADVICE: Always commit your outings to God for His protection. May we not fall victim.[/s]
most useless advice ever. So all.the dead people didn't commit their outing to God? Instead of u to be smart and vigilant u dey scream god

1 Like

Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by IceDune: 1:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
Your head got to Ogun and returned back without leaving your neck!!! It means your destiny is empty and your head worthless!!!

6 Likes

Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by Offpoint1: 1:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
Tyo
Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by MufasaLion: 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
chatinent:

Radiation is a major factor!
Re: My Colleague Escaped From Ritualists' Den. by MufasaLion: 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
chatinent:

Radiation is a major factor amongst other things.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Raids Osun Illicit Drug Party Tagged Unholy Alliance, Arrests Organisers / Scammer Using My Pictures On Facebook / Armed Robbers Use POS Device To Rob Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.