Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,071 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

Who Else Has Noticed How Yoruba BMC Are Now Posing As Northerners? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Else Has Noticed How Yoruba BMC Are Now Posing As Northerners? (487 Views)

IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee / Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) / You Killed The Country,you Are Now Posing As The Saviour,femi Falana Blasts OBJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Has Noticed How Yoruba BMC Are Now Posing As Northerners? by makemoneywbsite: 12:07am On Feb 04, 2022
Just to give the impression that the north won't support Peter Obi for president, these BMC urchins from the west are posing as northerners o. This means that Peter Obi is giving them the chills.
Imagine that Peter Obi trended on Twitter, they automatically wanted Osinbajo to trend too but come see comments. Even Nigerians on Twitter knew they were imitating Obi's organic movement. These BMC abi TMC are clownish. It really means that these are people that are determined to see that Nigeria sinks.

For me o... I really do not see what is in presidency for any Igbo in the present setting if a level playing field is not created for all. I really prefer they keep running the country aground. After stealing all the wealth everyone will rest na. After all, that's what government and politics is all about in Nigeria. Steal...steal...and steal more. I only pity the hapless masses.
My advice for Obi is this: they need Igbo presidency more than Igbo needs presidency. Just as they need Igbo more than Igbo needs them.

After all, after all these years, if they have the sense to make things work, 60 years is enough to make a country work. 60 years that Ndigbo has been on the sidelines just observing them run the country aground.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Noticed How Yoruba BMC Are Now Posing As Northerners? by JavaScript90: 12:44am On Feb 04, 2022
Immediately I saw that : only people you are following and quoted can reply, I knew that it was not genuine arewa Twitter. Even one of them said it was time for them to return the favor to yorubas. Foolish media urchins

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Noticed How Yoruba BMC Are Now Posing As Northerners? by favor914: 12:56am On Feb 04, 2022
makemoneywbsite:
Just to give the impression that the north won't support Peter Obi for president, these BMC urchins from the west are posing as northerners o. This means that Peter Obi is giving them the chills.
Imagine that Peter Obi trended on Twitter, they automatically wanted Osinbajo to trend too but come see comments. Even Nigerians on Twitter knew they were imitating Obi's organic movement. These BMC abi TMC are clownish. It really means that these are people that are determined to see that Nigeria sinks.

For me o... I really do not see what is in presidency for any Igbo in the present setting if a level playing field is not created for all. I really prefer they keep running the country aground. After stealing all the wealth everyone will rest na. After all, that's what government and politics is all about in Nigeria. Steal...steal...and steal more. I only pity the hapless masses.
My advice for Obi is this: they need Igbo presidency more than Igbo needs presidency. Just as they need Igbo more than Igbo needs them.

After all, after all these years, if they have the sense to make things work 60 years is enough to make a country work. 60 years that Ndigbo has been on the sidelines just observing them run the country aground .
Guilty conscience & your mind is playing twice the tricks on you again, Who are BMC?

Charity they say begins @ home, we should use the South East of Nigeria as a model showcase?

Does any state East of The River Niger have any light rail tracks?

How much development is in the South East?
There are more successful Easterners in Abuja & Lagos State, than the whole Eastern States combined.

Why have they not stayed back in their enclaves, to develop South East Nigeria?
Re: Who Else Has Noticed How Yoruba BMC Are Now Posing As Northerners? by PressMyButton: 1:13am On Feb 04, 2022
Azikiwe was President, Aguiyi ironsi was Head of state, Ekwueme was VP, what did they achieve?.. They run the country aground.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Noticed How Yoruba BMC Are Now Posing As Northerners? by AntiBMC(m): 1:21am On Feb 04, 2022
Afterall, Their obojo-eyed provost, Tinubu, said they and fulani are one. Nothing good can ever come out of a region, where the vast majority of the people are disloyal in nature.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed How Yoruba BMC Are Now Posing As Northerners? by History555: 5:41am On Feb 04, 2022
Peter obi has not declared, has not even decided he will contest yet afonjas are jittery over nothing .
Jobless folks

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed How Yoruba BMC Are Now Posing As Northerners? by agulion: 5:58am On Feb 04, 2022
Of cause we know the are members of YMM (Yoruba Muslims miscreants)

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed How Yoruba BMC Are Now Posing As Northerners? by helinues: 7:00am On Feb 04, 2022
This should be moved to joke section
Re: Who Else Has Noticed How Yoruba BMC Are Now Posing As Northerners? by PrinceOfLagos: 7:22am On Feb 04, 2022
Even on Twitter

They are Tinubu urchins parading themselves as northerners

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed How Yoruba BMC Are Now Posing As Northerners? by oilykid(m): 7:35am On Feb 04, 2022
favor914:
[s]Guilty conscience & your mind is playing twice the tricks on you again, Who are BMC?

Charity they say begins @ home, we should use the South East of Nigeria as a model showcase?

Does any state East of The River Niger have any light rail tracks?

How much development is in the South East?
There are more successful Easterners in Abuja & Lagos State, than the whole Eastern States combined.

Why have they not stayed back in their enclaves, to develop South East Nigeria? [/s]
And how many successful yorubas are in Oyo,osun and the rest backwards Yoruba States. Didn't most of the yorubas make their money from Lagos, Niger delta and Abuja. They should have stayed back in their backward enclave and develop their ritualistic infected states

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsman converted to Christianity, & now a Pastor / I Am Interested In Running As President Of Nigeria, Can I Get Your Support? / Enemies Coming Against Biafran Struggle, But Don’t Be Distracted — Nnamdi Kanu T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.