Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

My Husband Left Us - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Left Us (34322 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography / Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Left Us by baby124: 7:12am On Feb 06, 2022
Sarsaproko:

Omo ele cogar re ke shocked cheesy
Iya e, Ashewo Cougar

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by Toks2008(m): 7:13am On Feb 06, 2022
Sarsaproko:

Omo ele cogar re ke shocked cheesy

Dont mind that mumu.

Me that im even running from women, she is saying the exact opposite.

Very clueless lady.
Re: My Husband Left Us by baby124: 7:14am On Feb 06, 2022
Toks2008:

Dont mind that mumu.

Me that im even running from women, she is saying the exact opposite.

Very clueless lady.
Continue replying yourself grin grin

Theedetective has bursted your ass. Fake, failed guy.

10 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by Toks2008(m): 7:15am On Feb 06, 2022
Sarsaproko:

Well done bro cool

So you can see that a man who has successfully held on to a union of 21 years should be listened to when he gives relationship advice.
Re: My Husband Left Us by baby124: 7:17am On Feb 06, 2022
TheeDetective:
@Toks2008

You said you were married in these 2 threads below; so not sure why you think that people are making that up? undecided

You said you were married here
https://www.nairaland.com/1284024/broken-dejected-found-out-wife/13#15658878

Another thread where you said you have been married before and mentioned about your ex
https://www.nairaland.com/2347524/10-women-christian-man-should/4#34275821
LMAO! I don’t know why he’s denying his status. The fact that his methods have caused a failed marriage and frustration for him. Those same methods are what he still preaches. He’s always lashing out at the women in his life on NL. Toks, change! Get therapy and move on!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Left Us by Toks2008(m): 7:19am On Feb 06, 2022
baby124:

Continue replying yourself grin grin

Theedetective has bursted your ass. Fake, failed guy.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Now you can see how foolish you have been.

Burst what?

That i am a divorcee as you claimed or that ladies are running from me?

You are so shameless that you don't even know when to apologize for being foolish.

Is it not obvious that i have been in the game when you were still playing about naked?
Re: My Husband Left Us by Sarsaproko: 7:19am On Feb 06, 2022
baby124:

Iya e, Ashewo Cougar

Haaa grin

Kilode nau.. Ewo ni ti epe.. grin
Re: My Husband Left Us by Sarsaproko: 7:20am On Feb 06, 2022
Toks2008:

So you can see that a man who has successfully held on to a union of 21 years should be listened to when he gives relationship advice.

Abi o cheesy
Re: My Husband Left Us by baby124: 7:23am On Feb 06, 2022
Toks2008:

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Now you can see how foolish you have been.

Burst what?

That i am a divorcee as you claimed or that ladies are running from me?

You are so shameless that you don't even know when to apologize for being foolish.

Is it not obvious that i have been in the game when you were still playing about naked?

You are a divorcee. Your marriage has failed. On this same NL you have admitted other women have run from you when they could not stand your cheating. You open numerous crazy threads warning/advising women how to cope with what seems like your multiple personalities and failures.
That you feel like a failure in life is not my fault Toks. Look at yourself in the mirror and put the blame where it is. Like I said you need deep therapy and it’s not today I have told you! Your methods have failed time and again! Don’t come here and lie.

No shame in divorce. The only problem is when you lie about it and keep promoting methods and giving advice that have obviously failed you completely. People will respect you if you sound like someone coming from a place of growth and change. Not someone in a dirty stinking hole, preaching nonsense. We see right through you!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Left Us by Gloriagee(f): 7:24am On Feb 06, 2022
You try to sound wise all the time, parading your archaic and misogynistic opinions as nuggets of wisdom but this literally takes it to a new level

Toks2008:

Im just a realist and FYI, a man does not commit adultery if he sleeps with an unmarried lady... Except the lady is married.

Are you by any chance insinuating that marital vows apply to only females? Well, your opinion is not tenable under Christian marriage and court marriages. Even Islam that permits up to 4 wives at least requires you to marry them before bedding them!!!

Now run along and look for some more gullible crowd to indoctrinate....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Left Us by Sarsaproko: 7:24am On Feb 06, 2022
baby124:

You are a divorcee. Your marriage has failed. On this same NL you have admitted other women have run from you when they could not stand your cheating. You open numerous crazy threads warning/advising women how to cope with what seems like your multiple personalities and failures.
That you feel like a failure in life is not my fault Toks. Look at yourself in the mirror and put the blame where it is. Like I said you need deep therapy and it’s not today I have told you! Your methods have failed time and again! Don’t come here and lie.

No shame in divorce. The only problem is when you lie about it and keep promoting methods and giving advice that have obviously failed you completely. People will respect you if you sound like someone coming from a place of growth and change. Not someone in a dirty stinking hole, preaching nonsense. We see right through you!

Hmmmm.. Akika!
Re: My Husband Left Us by baby124: 7:25am On Feb 06, 2022
Gloriagee:
You try to sound wise all the time, parading your archaic and misogynistic opinions as nuggets of wisdom but this literally takes it to a new level

Are you by any chance insinuating that marital vows apply to only females? Well, your opinion is not tenable under Christian marriage and court marriages. Even Islam that permits up to 4 wives at least requires you to marry them before bedding them!!!

Now run along and look for some more gullible crowd to indoctrinate....
LMAO!

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by Toks2008(m): 7:25am On Feb 06, 2022
Sarsaproko:

Abi o cheesy

The stupid girl baby124 still don't get the gist.

I wonder how someone can be this dumb.

I have actually been enjoying the way they troll me over my status.
Re: My Husband Left Us by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 06, 2022
Toks2008:

Im just a realist and FYI, a man does not commit adultery if he sleeps with an unmarried lady... Except the lady is married.

A married man who sleeps with a woman who is not his wife, commits adultery. It does not matter if she is single or married, it is adultery. A single woman who sleeps with a married man commits fornication. How can you not know this. You arģue ignorantly I see why this women keep dragging you

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband Left Us by Toks2008(m): 7:27am On Feb 06, 2022
Sarsaproko:

Hmmmm.. Akika!

Serious Akika.

Very foolish girl. I wonder where she got all those rubbish from.
Re: My Husband Left Us by Gloriagee(f): 7:27am On Feb 06, 2022
Abi, wahala for who no permit ADULTEROUS husband. Husbands can be ADULTEROUS too. Tueh

baby124:

LMAO!

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by baby124: 7:27am On Feb 06, 2022
Toks2008:

The stupid girl baby124 still don't get the gist.

I wonder how someone can be this dumb.

I have actually been enjoying the way they troll me over my status.

You have failed in marriage! Don’t come and promote what made you fail! A person that cannot do deep reflection on their lives but comes to NL to boast about it has serious issues. You need deep therapy and help. You sir are damaged.

No other woman will marry you if you cannot control your crazy thoughts. Your ideology and way of thinking is so low. Like low low IQ stuff. You need to go and read your comments. I am sure you will delete them if you have small brain.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Left Us by baby124: 7:30am On Feb 06, 2022
Toks2008:

Serious Akika.

Very foolish girl. I wonder where she got all those rubbish from.
Theedetective has shown you where we got it from. Imagine running away from your own comment grin grin grin.

Obviously Toks has about 10 different personalities. LMAO. He don forget about the one wey drop the comment. We all read it mai dia.

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by Toks2008(m): 7:32am On Feb 06, 2022
Framed:

A married man who sleeps with a woman who is not his wife, commits adultery. It does not matter if she is single or married, it is adultery. A single woman who sleeps with a married man commits fornication. How can you not know this. You arģue ignorantly I see why this women keep dragging you

No sir. Please try to calm down and learn ok!

Referencing ladies dragging me is very dumb of you. I expect you to communicate and focus on your sound arguement.

Back to the subject.

Adultery is only commited by a married lady and by extension the man who sleeps with the married woman.

When a married man sleeps with a single lady it is fornication or sexual immorality.

Your arguement should bother on the fact that it makes no difference because sin is sin but when it comes to saying it as it is.... Adultery is specifically binding on a married lady and not a married man.
Re: My Husband Left Us by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 06, 2022
Toks2008:

Sorry bro it is not about the number of years but the quality of life in those years. If you are married 21 years and you still talk and act like this on nairaland, no body should be taking relationship advice from you.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Left Us by baby124: 7:36am On Feb 06, 2022
Framed:

Sorry bro it is not about the number of years but the quality of life in those years. If you are married 21 years and you still talk and act like this on nairaland, no body should be taking relationship advice from you.
LMAO. This one is small. Go and read his rants/topics. Complete meltdown and lash outs! E remain small for him to mention the women’s names grin. This guy does not have any stability in his life when it comes to relationships. Yet he holds tight to failed ideology.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Left Us by Sarsaproko: 7:38am On Feb 06, 2022
Wow... It's so nice to see old gees on nl again..So all of una still dey here grin

Chai!
Re: My Husband Left Us by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 06, 2022
Toks2008:

No sir. Please try to calm down and learn ok!

Referencing ladies dragging me is very dumb of you. I expect you to communicate and focus on your sound arguement.

Back to the subject.

Adultery is only commited by a married lady and by extension the man who sleeps with the married woman.

When a married man sleeps with a single lady it is fornication or sexual immorality.

Your arguement should bother on the fact that it makes no difference because sin is sin but when it comes to saying it as it is.... Adultery is specifically binding on a married lady and not a married man.

Nonsense and ingredients, your foolishness knows no bounds. I rest my case.

10 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by Toks2008(m): 7:38am On Feb 06, 2022
Framed:

You are beginning to sound dumb and unintelligent.
Re: My Husband Left Us by Sarsaproko: 7:38am On Feb 06, 2022
baby124:

LMAO. This one is small. Go and read his rants/topics. Complete meltdown and lash outs! E remain small for him to mention the women’s names grin. This guy does not have any stability in his life when it comes to relationships. Yet he holds tight to failed ideology.

Omo ele coogar, leave toks alone nau sad cheesy..
Re: My Husband Left Us by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 06, 2022
baby124:

Say no more I am seeing it in his posts.

10 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by baby124: 7:41am On Feb 06, 2022
Sarsaproko:

Omo ele coogar, leave toks alone nau sad cheesy..
Coogar is this you? Where you been de? You de jail abi? Last time I heard, they were dragging you for scamming o cheesy. If na you, just come out greet us and deactivate cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by Ishilove: 7:42am On Feb 06, 2022
Toks2008:

Lol! Another mistake.

And babe you must understand that im not defending sexual immorality but i just refuse to buy into the fantasy of women who believe that a man must be faithful to them.

Any scriptural backing for this assertion?

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by Gloriagee(f): 7:43am On Feb 06, 2022
Lobatan. See him redefining fornication!!! And we should take his words over a dictionary cos he said it and on Nairaland, no less.

Framed:

8 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by Sarsaproko: 7:43am On Feb 06, 2022
baby124:

Coogar is this you? Where you been de? You de jail abi? Last time I heard, they were dragging you for scamming o cheesy. If na you, just come out greet us and deactivate cheesy.

Lol.. coogar ke..No be you dey drag am for scamming? Abi, are you not babe3
Re: My Husband Left Us by baby124: 7:45am On Feb 06, 2022
Sarsaproko:

Lol.. coogar ke..No be you dey drag am for scamming? Abi, are you not babe3
Lol. Me babe3? Babe3 Na small girl now. Different person. I have been here before Babe3. Both of you run commot. Hope jail no harsh sha grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

"I Will Die, If I Give My Wife Money" - Man Tells Lagos Court / Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) / What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.